- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in SAP BOBJ.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in SAP BOBJ.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial SAP BOBJ Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of SAP BOBJ Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next SAP BOBJ Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in SAP BOBJ Online Training
Get Begin Your Career With SAP BOBJ Certification
- Our SAP BOBJ Training venues offer a comfortable learning environment with all of the required conveniences.
- Following their SAP Testing course, we assist our SAP BOBJ Training students in becoming certified.
- We offer the cheapest pricing in the business, which helps to bring in more SAP BOBJ Training specialists.
- The SAP BOBJ Module training in Bangalore is offered by MNC experts with over 9 years of industry experience.
- TIC Academy's instructors are SAP Testing Certified experts with extensive real-world experience in SAP BOBJ projects.
- Our TIC Academy SAP BOBJ Training course covers a wide range of topics, from the fundamentals to the advanced.
- We work with businesses all around the world to create one-of-a-kind IT solutions, give cutting-edge technical guidance, and integrate game-changing technologies.
- Concepts: Data warehousing/Dimensional modeling Practical Concepts, Database Concepts needed for Data warehousing, BOXIR3 Architecture, Universe Design, 5 Web intelligence, Voyager, Security Implementation, OLAP Universe, Import WizardPublishing Wizard, Business View Manager, Performance Management, Live Office Reporting, etc.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SAP BOBJ COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What are the Tools utilized in the SAP BOBJ Training in Bangalore?
What are the Training Objectives of SAP Business Objects?
SAP Business Objects is a blended query, reporting, and analysis solution for business Analysis experts that allow you to quickly access the data in your organization databases straight from your desktop and instant and access this knowledge in a very SAP Business Objects document. It can support business users to transform their decision-making by producing fact-based and quality information regardless of where the data resides.
Who are all the Perfect ones to take up this SAP Business Objects Certification Training in Bangalore?
- Project Directors.
- ETL Developers.
- ETL Testers.
- Project Administrators.
How to start with the SAP Business Objects Certification?
To Start the SAP BOBJ module training, first, you necessitate searching for the best training center that delivers sound knowledge in the SAP Business Objects module. Also, make recommendations or pick designs from already learned or endured candidates in the subject. ACTE Trainings, with a team of business experts, are ready to improve your expert career and encourage you to get your desire job.
Why Should I require to Learn SAP Business Objects?
In the BI industry, SAP BO is a very skilled tool and can only increase in prospect. SAP Business Objects is a great reporting and business platform for decision-makers and analysts. Web Intelligence articles are the future, or you can tell that SAP Lumira can be obtained or experienced by the central repository of the network.
What will I learn from this SAP BOBJ Certification Training in Bangalore?
- Get the Business Objects.
- Enterprise interface & architecture.
- Guide Business Objects Enterprise content.
- Reliable Business Objects Enterprise content.
- Protected application security.
- Registry content.
- Publish reports.
- Recognize Business Objects Enterprise architect.
Are there any Prerequisites to learn the SAP Business Objects?
- A basic understanding of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transfer, and Loading) ideas is necessary.
- Fundamental understanding of SQL language.
- Essential knowledge of foundational procedural programming.
What concerning the SAP Business Objects Certification Course?
ACTE suggests BusinessObjects training possible whenever and wherever you need it. For hassle-free policies, our in-depth training sessions and training videos will conduct you through the core elements of the SAP BusinessObjects software system. If further problems arise, the versatility of ACTE allows you to ask our proficient in-house specialists whatever you want to understand about SAP BusinessObjects.
Are there any Practices of the results you help in the SAP BOBJ?
- BusinessObjects Enterprise.
- BusinessObjects Edge.
- SAP Crystal Reports.
- BusinessObjects Voyager.
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- BusinessObjects Desktop Intelligence.
- BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise.
- BusinessObjects Dashboard Builder.
- BusinessObjects Explorer.
Can I get SAP-Certified Support after completing the SAP BOBJ Training at ACTE?
- Ticketed support.
- Ongoing 24-hour support.
- Intermittent help with certain BusinessObjects projects.
- Something else uniquely designed just for your business.
What is the Average Salary of an SAP BOBJ Certification Specialist payment well?
According to Indeed, the normal salary for a business objects developer is USD 76,613 per year in the United States. In Bangalore, the national average salary for an SAP Business Objects Consultant is INR 10,64,454 as per Glassdoor.
Why should I need SAP Business Objects Certification Support?
Our times of experience ensure that you’ll be working with people who know and undergo SAP BusinessObjects entirely. You can obtain affordable, business intelligence knowledge, and training as you demand it, through whatever style best fits your company.
Overview of SAP BOBJ Training in Bangalore
In Bangalore, ACTE offers the most effective SAP BOBJ training. We help you evaluate your company by ensuring contract uniformity, gathering crucial data, and generating significant and manageable long-term benefits. ACTE's SAP BOBJ Training in Bangalore offers the best subscription and consumption management. It's a reporting and analysis software tool for corporate intelligence (BI). This training covers the latest reporting technologies, including crystal reports, Celsius (SAP Dashboard Design), voyager, and others.
ACTE Bangalore Training will deliver the best SAP BOBJ training in Bangalore with a 100% job placement guarantee. It is a component of the SAP Business Suite that provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for businesses to start their middle-market business strategies by utilizing package deal modules that are better suited for use with the SAP BOBJ potential. Professionally trained teachers conduct the training in Bangalore. With our skilled trainers, we will deliver the best SAP BOBJ Training in Bangalore. For more information, including an SAP BOBJ demo class in Bangalore, contact ACTE.
ACTE Bangalore offers SAP BOBJ Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of SAP BOBJ Training in BangaloreModule 1: Data warehousing/Dimensional modeling Practical Concepts
- OLTP vs. OLAP
- Types of OLAP
- Dimensional modeling
- Data mart/Data warehouse Life cycle
- Star/Snow/Extended Star schema designa
- Joins & Cardinality
- Views/Materialized Views
- Date/Time Functions
- Conversion functions
- Derived table & Stored Procedure
- Architectural overview
- Client tier components
- Application tier components
- Intelligence tier
- Processing tier
- Data tier
- Security management
- Information flow
- Understanding Business Objects Universes
- Creating the Course Universe
- Building the Universe Structure
- Creating Dimension Objects
- Creating Measure Objects
- Resolving Loops in a Universe
- Resolving SQL Traps
- Using List of Values
- Applying Restrictions on Objects
- Using @Functions with Objects
- Using Hierarchies
- Deriving Tables & Indexes
- Working with Aggregate Awareness
- Designing Advanced Objects
- Creating Predefined Condition
- LOVs & Joins
- Securing Universes
- Implementing Universe Life Cycle Mgmt
- Maintaining & Optimizing Universes
- Creating Universe from Other Data sources
- Understand concepts of Web intelligence
- Create Web Intelligence documents with Queries
- Restrict data returned by a query
- Design a report
- Enhance the presentation of data in reports
- Format a report
- Calculate data with formulas and variables
- Use multiple data sources
- Analyze data
- Manage and share Web Intelligence documents
- Work with Advanced Query techniques
- Work with calculation contexts
- Create formulas with character & date string functions
- Use “If” logic
- Work with additional reporting techniques
- Create hyperlinks
- Planning a Report
- Selecting Records
- Formatting a Report
- Representing Data Visually
- Distributing Reports
- Creating Basic Formulas
- Organizing Data on a Report
- Applying Section Formatting
- Applying Conditional Reporting
- Using the Repository
- Using Report Templates
- Creating Formulas
- Building Parameterized Reports
- Summarizing Data with Cross-Tabs
- Using Report Sections
- Managing Reports
- Presenting Data Visually
- Add hyperlinks to a report
- Creating a Model
- Adding Interactivity to a Model
- Creating a Connected Model
- Connect to Crystal Reports data and create Dashboard
- Connect to Web intelligence report data and
- Create Dashboard
- Connect to Business Objects Universes
- Using Query as a web service and create Dashboard
- Use Live Office data and create Dashboard
- Use other connectivity components and create Dashboard
- Understand the Business Objects
- Enterprise interface & architecture
- Manage Business Objects Enterprise content
- Secure Business Objects Enterprise content
- Secure application security
- Schedule content
- Publish reports
- Identify Business Objects Enterprise architecture
- Perform common server management tasks
- Manage the Business Objects Enterprise servers
- Installing BI Widgets
- Using BI Widgets to Access BI Content
- Working with widgets
- BI Widgets Content Authoring Guidelines
- Auto refresh of Widgets
- Introduction to desktop intelligence
- Scope of analysis
- Report creation
- Saving the reports in local repository
- Publishing the report
- Report conversion (desktop) to (Webi)
- Installing Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Web Intelligence Rich Client working modes
- Launching Web Intelligence Rich Client
- To set user preferences in Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Working with documents
- Working with universes in Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Accessing Web Intelligence from InfoView
- Working with queries in Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Working with reports
- Configuring the QWS with BO System
- Creating Webservice report from Universes
- Creating WSDL reports
- Using WSDL reports in external application
- Getting Started with Business Objects Voyager
- Using Queries to Analyze Cube Data
- Using Charts to Visualize Data
- Selecting Members to Display in Crosstabs and Charts
- Sorting, Filtering, and Ranking Data
- Highlighting Exceptions in Data
- Saving and Sharing Voyager Workspaces
- Creating Secured users & group
- Creation secured connections
- Creation of Secured objects
- Creation of security at Table, Column &row level
- Creation of secured restriction set and mapping to users or groups
- Creation of OLAP Universe by connecting to an Info cube
- Updating the OLAP Universe (Cube)
- Creating the Custom Hierarchies in OLAP Universes.
- Accessing multiple info cubes to create an OLAP Universe
- Using Import wizard
- Creation of BIAR
- Migrating the BO objects
- From one CMS TO ANOTHER CMS
- Migrating the objects from one
- domain to another (dev/stage/Prod)
- Backup & Maintenance Deployment
- Creation of Semantic layer for Crystal reports
- Creation of Dynamic list of values in Crystal reports
- Creation of Cascading list of values in Crystal reports
- Creating Data connection and Dynamic data connection
- Creation of Data foundation
- Creation of Business Element
- Creation of Business View
- Creation of LOV
- Saving the Business view to repository
- Accessing the Business View in Crystal reports using Database expert
- Creation of Crystal reports using Business
- Creation of Metric Universe
- Creation of Metrics & Analytics
- Creation of Dashboard using Metric
- Creating Performance dashboards using set analysis
- Describe the benefits of using Live Office
- Connect to the repository
- Navigate the Live Office menu
- Insert charts, crosstabs, and fields from a Crystal report
- Insert report parts from a Web Intelligence document
- Insert a new query based on a Universe
- Insert Live Office objects into an email
- Navigate and refresh Live Office objects
- Enable consolidated prompts
- Set refresh settings for objects
- Set parameter binding
- Take a snapshot
- Save Live Office documents to the repository
- Open and view Live Office documents from the repository
- Understanding BO-SAP Integration kit
- Configuring single sign on authentication
- Creating SAP Authentication in BO
- Importing the roles of SAP into BO
- Entitlement settings of SAP & BO System
- Creation of Web intelligence reports using Info cube & BW Query
- Architecture changes
- Report creation charges
- Universe level changes
- Security level changes
- Addition of new features
- BO Query tuning
- BO Execution plan/Tracing
- Combined Query
- Views/Derived tables
- Universe Tuning
- Webi report Tuning
- Database Tuning
- Deployment methods
- Crystal reports tuning
- BO Query optimization &Customization
- Creating Polestar Reports
- Configuring Pole star with BO System.
Get Hands-on Knowledge about SAP BOBJ Projects
SAP BOBJ webi Project
Gain insight into achieving SAP BOBj Webi and SAP HANA from a new implementation project done on-sight by our SAP Solution Architect.
Setting up an end to end reporting solution Project
End to end begins with gathering business conditions, accompanied by project scoping and eventually implementation.
Realizing Management by Exception Reporting Project
It can also assist in getting alerts and reports when things are exceeding well-defined thresholds.
Visualizing key management information through Dashboards Project
They give an interface to help the command decision-making process or just visualize the effects of certain analyses.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Bangalore offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% SAP BOBJ training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- SAP BOBJ Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced SAP BOBJ Trainer
- Our SAP BOBJ Training in Bangalore. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are SAP BOBJ domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best SAP BOBJ training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for SAP BOBJ Training in Bangalore from recognized IT organizations.
SAP BOBJ Course Reviews
I took SAP BOBJ training in ACTE at Velachery. My trainer has almost 10+ years of experience in this field. I am happy that I found this institute for SAP BOBJ. Course Students who get training in this institute will be surely placed in better companies. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE Velachery branch management.
I have completed my SAP BOBJ Course in ACTE at Annanagar and it had been a good experience. Syllabus was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. My trainer taught me every details and helped me to improve my programming skills.
One of the best institute for SAP BOBJ is ACTE at Bangalore. Even from the non technical background I was able to understand the concept easily. Trainer took all the concepts based on real time scenarios which make me understand very well. I have adequate knowledge of Digital Marketing and I have the confidence that I will get job in the related field.
I have completed SAP BOBJ course from ACTE at Coimbatore. I found this institute best in all types of training and placement. Great experience! Professional teachers with valuable feedback and personal attention. Thank you so much Sir you have always motivated me. Project provided has helped me a lot to build confidence and get the job.
In ACTE , SAP Training was excellent with good interaction. Knowledge shearing is good. Recording facility is excellent for revising. Course was practically and informative. The trainer is enthusiastic and really aware of what he is explaining. The course helped to build confidence, Valuable experiences and learning. Thanks a lot for the ACTE.
SAP BOBJ Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire SAP BOBJ training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this SAP BOBJ Course?
Why Should I Learn SAP BOBJ Course At ACTE?
- SAP BOBJ Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by SAP BOBJ experts with 10+ years of experience in the SAP BOBJ domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies