- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in SAP BPC.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in SAP BPC.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial SAP BPC Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of SAP BPC Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next SAP BPC Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in SAP BPC Online Training
Accept Our Inventive SAP BPC Certification Training
- The SAP BPC certification can help you further your career by demonstrating your knowledge of the Risk Management Framework.
- Your personnel will gain complete awareness of risk management and information security practices as a consequence of our training.
- This course will benefit authorization officials, information security experts, data owners, and senior system managers.
- If you have the SAP BPC certification, you will be more adaptable. It can assist you in progressing and advancing in your job. If you're a contractor, it can also lead to greater assignment options.
- The SAP BPC recognizes your skills, abilities, and capacity to approve and manage information systems within SAP.
- It illustrates how you can codify risk assessment and security documentation processes.
- Concepts: Security Set up, Additional, Planning, Administration, Introduction.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SAP BPC COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
List out the Top Profiles we can list out for SAP BPC Course?
- BPC Application Consultant.
- Package Specialist.
- SAP BPC Architect.
- SAP BPC Embedded Developer.
- SAP Technical Lead.
OfCourse sure what type of Benefits I can perceive in this SAP BPC Training in Bangalore?
- Fundamentals of report building in Excel.
- Customization of Excel records from the buying approach period.
- Proficient knowledge in the functionalities of Excel worksheets.
- Customized templates.
- Theory of EvDRE reports on an excellent level.
- Scheduling of tasks and batch jobs.
- Creation and maintenance of business process flow (BPF).
- Easy to use web interface fundamentals.
Can I learn this SAP BPC Course Without any Knowledge about this Concept?
- Easy with Basic Ideas in SAP ABAP, BI, and Database Connections.
- Financial Knowledge in Budgeting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
We are giving some examples of basic Prerequisites to Learn SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Training?
- There do no specific wants to take up this course. The ones who are very involved in enhancing their expertise and analytical skills in SAP BPC can attend this training.
- Basic knowledge of the Ideas like SAP ABAP, BI, and Database Connections, Financial Knowledge in Budgeting, and Experience with Microsoft Excel is an extra combined benefit when using up the SAP BPC training.
How many roles I can apply for after completing this SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Course?
- SAP Consultant.
- Business Systems Analyst.
- Enterprise Architect.
- Business Intelligence Developer.
There is a Big Use Learning SAP Business Planning and Consolidation?
If you are working hard to combine finances and get information regulated across platforms, SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) is an excellent tool. Its mapping features enable you to normalize data. The programming is no simple you will want an experienced developer (or two) to get the reports you require.
How I can apply for SAP BPC Job Websites after Completion in ACTE?
Will I get Placement support with the SAP BPC Certification Training in Bangalore?
- Yes. The institutes implementing SAP BPC training are far-famed for his or her 24/7 placement help and support.
- You may be placement advice on the conclusion of your course, as well.
How much does SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Specialist make?
The highest payment for an SAP BPC Expert in India is ₹12,12,379 per year. The lowest salary for an SAP BPC Specialist in India is ₹7,58,500 per year.
Is it True I can get assistance after Completion of the SAP BPC Course Also?
- Mock Interview Sessions.
- Self-complete way to reports.
- Various Placement Options.
- Lifetime Portal Access.
List out the following major Topics about the SAP BPC Course in ACTE?
- Explore SAP BPC, goals, and aspirations.
- Dynamic formatting.
- Publish a book to the Web Library.
- Logic Script and Allocation.
- Test Drill Through.
What will I Get after Completing this SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Course in Bangalore?
- At the end of this course, you will get a course completion certificate which proves that you need form ACTE training in SAP BPC technology.
- You demand to get certified in SAP BPC by receiving the online examination with the least score of 70%.
- To help you plan for a certification exam, we shall grant you a simulation exam and a training exam.
Overview of SAP BPC Training in bangalore
ACTE offers the best SAP BPC training in Bangalore. We give project-based and hands-on SAP BPC training. We keep the curriculum up to date with the most recent search engine upgrades. Each topic in SAP BPC will be presented in-depth with one practical example of implementation to ensure that every student understands the material.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) solutions support all of the partnership's operational and financial operations. Financial planning, budgets, and predictions are crucial for any company's growth. It seeks to provide free training to all users. ability. You can quickly access conversations and make decisions based on financial and operational data. It's a multi-user platform that's fully integrated with Microsoft Excel. After initially relying on the performance of Microsoft SAP BPC and Analysis Services, a new version has been released that utilizes SAP BPC as the back-end database.
ACTE bangalore offers SAP BPC Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of SAP BPC Training in BangaloreModule 1: Concepts and Objects in BPC Administration
- Business Objects â€“ Overview and Advantages of BO PC
- Business Planning and Consolidation â€“ Some Modelling Aspects
- Environment Management
- Dimension Management
- Creating Models
- Creating a Planning and Consolidation Connection
- Create a Report
- Create a Input Form
- Enable Comments
- Input and Retrieve Comments
- Create a Multi-Reporting Spread Sheet
- Share axis from one report with another report
- Dynamic formatting
- Link a formatting sheet to one or several reports
- EPM Function to apply formats
- EPMAxisOverride Cell-based formula
- EPMDimensionOverride Cell-based formula
- EPMInsertCellsBeforeAfterBlock Cell-based formula
- Create a Book Template
- Validate the Book Template
- Publish a book to the Web Library
- View the book in the Book Viewer
- Create a Planning and Consolidation Web Report
- Change the Report Behavior
- Add a Chart to Report
- Create a Web Input Form
- Entering Comments via Web
- Creating Document Types and Sub Types
- Logic Script and Online Execution
- Logic Script and Central Execution
- Logic Script and Allocation
- Logic Script and ABAP Integration
- Dimension Member Formulas
- New Drill Through features
- Create a new Drill Through
- Specify the specific parameters of a Drill Through
- Delete any parameter
- Test Drill Through
- How to manage Life Cycle of BPF Instances: Create/Start, Suspend, Reset, Archive
- How to manage assignment of Process and Activity Instances
- E-Mail notification
- Design a Dashboard and Export it to Flash format in SAP Business Objects dashboard design
- Insert a Flash object into a report
- Publish a Flash objects into the Web
- Creating Crystal Dashboards Using EPM Connector
- Explain Crystal Dashboards functions with BPC Data
- Display the content of a .txt file stored in Content Library
- Input data in BPC from Dashboards
- Explain MS Word Integration with BPC 10.0
- Explain MS PPT Integration with BPC 10.0
- How to migrate BPC 7.5 Reports built with former EV Functions
- How to migrate BPC 7.5 EVDRE Reports
- Transaction Data Collection
- Journal Entries and Balance Carry Forward
- Account Transformation
- Execute Controls
- Review Controls
- Work Status
- Work Spaces
- Setup Master Data to support Ownership Manager Calculations
- Setup Business rule Methods to support Ownership Manager Calculations
- Access the Ownership Manager Web Interface
- Create an Ownership Structure
- Execute Ownership Calculations
- Environment and Models
- Dimensions, Properties, and Loading Master Data
- Consolidation Logic
- Inter Company Matching
- Inter Unit Elimination and US Elimination
- Explain Status information displayed in the Monitor
- Describe the running rules
- Describe incremental consolidation
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: Application Configuration â€“ BPC330
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver: Administration â€“ BPC420 v096
- SAP Certified Application Associate â€“ SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0 â€“ C_EPMBPC_10
- SAP eAcademy SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5 â€“ TBPC5E
Get Hands-on Knowledge about SAP BPC Projects
Centralized data and application management
A centralized database is stored at a particular location such as a mainframe computer.
Status monitoring and workflow management
Workflow management is the coordination of jobs that build up the work a business does.
Role-based security and User Authentication in BPC
Authentication is used to discover the identity of the user and verify and authenticate that identity.
Dimensional audit trail for budgeting and forecasting
BPC gives everything you require to satisfy your planning, budgeting, and forecasting conditions.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE bangalore offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% SAP BPC training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- SAP BPC Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced SAP BPC Trainer
- Our SAP BPC Training in bangalore. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are SAP BPC domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best SAP BPC training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for SAP BPC Training in bangalore from recognized IT organizations.
SAP BPC Course Reviews
I took SAP BPC training in ACTE at Velachery. My trainer has almost 10+ years of experience in this field. I am happy that I found this institute for SAP BPC. Course Students who get training in this institute will be surely placed in better companies. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE Velachery branch management.
I have completed my SAP BPC Course in ACTE at Annanagar and it had been a good experience. Syllabus was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. My trainer taught me every details and helped me to improve my programming skills.
One of the best institute for SAP BPC is ACTE at bangalore. Even from the non technical background I was able to understand the concept easily. Trainer took all the concepts based on real time scenarios which make me understand very well. I have adequate knowledge of Digital Marketing and I have the confidence that I will get job in the related field.
I have completed SAP BPC course from ACTE at Coimbatore. I found this institute best in all types of training and placement. Great experience! Professional teachers with valuable feedback and personal attention. Thank you so much Sir you have always motivated me. Project provided has helped me a lot to build confidence and get the job.
In ACTE , SAP Training was excellent with good interaction. Knowledge shearing is good. Recording facility is excellent for revising. Course was practically and informative. The trainer is enthusiastic and really aware of what he is explaining. The course helped to build confidence, Valuable experiences and learning. Thanks a lot for the ACTE.
SAP BPC Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire SAP BPC training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this SAP BPC Course?
Why Should I Learn SAP BPC Course At ACTE?
- SAP BPC Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by SAP BPC experts with 10+ years of experience in the SAP BPC domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies