- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in SAP Customer Service.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in SAP Customer Service.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial SAP Customer Service Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of SAP Customer Service Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next SAP Customer Service Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Tools Covered in SAP Customer Service Online Training
Begin Your Career With SAP Customer Service Certification
- Our SAP Customer Service training aims to provide high-quality instruction that blends a foundational understanding of important concepts with a hands-on approach.
- This SAP course walks you through the steps of integrating code into software projects and testing it to ensure project quality.
- A useful certificate that can assist you in your professional development. Experts in the sector can assist you analyse technology. Lecturers that are qualified and have access to a lab.
- Furthermore, thorough training aids in the development of knowledge in this large field, making it easier for you to do your everyday activities.
- Throughout the program, you will have complete support and real-time project assistance from qualified professionals.
- At ACTE Training, we assist students in obtaining appropriate qualifications. In addition, for each course we offer, we may provide a certificate of completion.
- Concepts: Customer Service Introduction, Service Notification, Repair-At-Site Process, Annual Maintenance Contract Process, Third Party Repair Process.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SAP Customer Service COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
And what was the SAP Customer Service Certification all about?
ACTE highly trained certified trainers provide the best SAP CS training. SAP Customer Service (CS) is a crucial SAP ERP module that is an extension of the SD and PM modules. The plant maintenance module contains suggestions to businesses for in-house maintenance functions, while customer service handles customer service. SAP CS has been widely used in the industry for high-quality customer care as after-sale service. We have been going to experiment with SAP CS courses for specialists and businesses so that they can fulfill all of the requirements in their respective technologies. We also start creating other courses of a similar nature.
What might the SAP Customer Service Certification Training taught you?
- Have a high-level overview of Customer Service.
- Start understanding the most important business processes in Customer Service, including practical exercises.
- Reduce the uncertainty of integration with other SAP components.
- The system's implementation was the responsibility of the assistance of decision-makers.
- Understand the various options for analysis.
What aspects of job opportunities are obtainable after having completed SAP Customer Service?
- SAP CS instructor.
- Junior SAP CS expert.
- Senior consultant for SAP CS.
- Manager of a project.
Does seem to be SAP Customer Service Certification an excellent option worth considering?
It is extremely effective and may be a requirement in today's advanced IT world. SAP is the best computer code manufacturer, and this has created the most straightforward career path for a beginner these days. There are numerous job opportunities for freshmen, and because it experts to create a powerful career in the long run, SAP Customer Service can be a joy to use. It's a wonderful program that works in tandem with other SAP modules.
Could very well ACTE facilitate me with placements after I accomplish my SAP Customer Service Course?
- We provide the most basic SAP Customer Service online training with 100% placement assistance and at a low cost.
- SAP Customer Service training can provide good hands-on training and make a connection with real-world environments.
- We are starting to work to provide SAP Customer Service Mobile fundamentals to students in order to maximize the number of training they receive.
- So far, SAP Customer Service online trainers have trained over 100 students, with successful placements.
What is the outline of the SAP Customer Service Certification Course in Bangalore?
- Customer Service Overview.
- Objects of technical interest.
- Serial numbers of materials and equipment.
- Bills of materials, functional locations, and warranties.
- Processing at the help desk.
- Service notifications are created, processed, and completed.
- Technician resource planning.
That two other SAP modules are related to Customer Service?
- Sales & Distribution (SD).
- Plant Maintenance (PM).
How could I carry out the SAP Customer Service Training Practical?
Our Instructors will introduce the Environment/Server Entry to the students, and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by trying to implement all of the conveniences needed for the course's in-depth understanding.
What role does SAP play in Customer Service?
Proactive service and predictive support are conceivable with the SAP Internet of Things solution. You can easily determine errors, use IoT data for troubleshooting, create automated notices based on IoT sensor data, and benefit consumers with preventive maintenance.
Who Would Attend SAP Customer Service Training in Bangalore?
This SAP Customer Service training is intended for both new graduates and experienced professionals. This course is necessary for project directors, team members, and domain experts.
What are the Prerequisites to learn in this SAP Customer Service?
People with experience in customer service are ideal candidates for this course.
What is the most an SAP Customer Service Representative Certification can earn?
In Bangalore, the most important salary for an SAP Customer Service Representative is $50,304 per year.
Overview of SAP Customer Service Training in Bangalore
Our SAP Customer Service Training in Bangalore provides the greatest training and practice for the processes that a firm requires to deliver the services it provides to clients. These services are frequently used for warranties that are included with items or that are purchased by customers. For a variety of reasons, assisting clients for warranties or repairs is crucial. Customer loyalty can be facilitated in part by delivering excellent customer service. Customers can gain more from companies that have a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Our SAP Customer Service is mostly utilized to provide high-quality customer service when providing company services. We've been teaching SAP Customer Service courses to consultants and organizations so that they can meet all of the obstacles that come with their diverse technology. We also provide a variety of related courses. For a variety of reasons, assisting clients for warranties or repairs is crucial. Customer loyalty can be facilitated in part by delivering excellent customer service.
ACTE Bangalore offers SAP Customer Service Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of SAP Customer Service Training in BangaloreModule 1: Master Data
- Serial number Creation
- Equipment Creation
- Functional Location
- Installed Base
- Work Center Creation
- Cost Center Creation
- Activity Type
- Activity Pricing
- Maintenance Plant
- Maintenance Planning Plant
- Serial Number Management
- Serial number Profile creation
- Assigning to Material
- Serial number creation
- Activating Equipment’s
- Creating a Piece of Equipment
- Using List Editing for Equipment
- Changing a Piece of Equipment
- Changing the Maintenance Plant
- Change View Selection
- Displaying an Equipment Master Record
- Activating/Deactivating Equipment
- Flagging a Piece of Equipment for Deletion
- Displaying Usage Times
- Displaying the Structure List and the Structure Graphic
- Equipment at Functional Locations
- Creation Functions for Functional Locations
- Creating a Functional Location
- Creating a Functional Location for the Reference Location
- Creating a Functional Location Using a Copy Reference
- Assigning a Superior Functional Location
- Changing and Displaying a Functional Location
- Renaming Functional Locations
- Changing the Maintenance Plant in a Functional Location
- Activating/Deactivating Functional Locations
- Installing/Dismantling Equipment from the Functional Location Master Record
- Creating a Partner for the Technical Object
- Creating an Installed Base
- Creating an Installed Base with a Reference
- Creating an Installed Base from Sales Data
- Creating an Installed Base from Production Data
- Displaying an Installed Base
- Displaying an Installed Base from the Notification
- Structure Processing of an Installed Base
- Environment Display for the Installation
- Warranty Assignment
- Warranty Counters and Characteristics
- Master Warranty
- Status Profile
- Task List
- Task list for Technical object
- Measuring Points
- Measurement Documents
- Notification Types Creation
- Damage Code Configuration
- Cause Code Configuration
- Partner Determination Procedure Configuration
- Scheduling Types Configuration
- Maintaining Control Keys
- User Status Configuration for Notification Types
- Task List Configuration for Notification Types
- Configuring Priority Types
- Service Order Type Creation
- Service Order Processing
- Notification and Order Integration
- Control Key Configuration
- User Status Configuration for Order Types
- FOC Order Type Configuration
- Allocation Structure
- Settlement Profile Creation
- Sales Order Type Configuration
- DMR types configuration
- DIP Profile Configuration
- Settlement Profile Configuration
- Completion Confirmation
- Overall Confirmation
- Confirmation of External Services & External materials
- Billing Process
- Order Settlement
- Business Completion of Order
- Maintenance Plan
- Single cycle plan
- Scheduling Maintenance Plan
- Internal Service Processing
- External Service Processing
- In -House- Repair
- AMC Process
Get Hands-on Knowledge about SAP Customer Service Projects
Using Proactive service and predictive maintenance
Predictive maintenance thus complements the merchant with information. Proactive service is based on an inquiry that does real-time and historical data.
Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) in SAP
The Customer Interaction Center (CIC) is a performance interface for call center representatives who have close connections with customers.
Implement automate their billing processes
In automatic billing, you blend high volumes of billable items in billing. Enter the billing process and the coveted contract account interval
Customer-centric project management in SAP
A customer-centric way to project management can increase retention rates and boost client pleasure.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Bangalore offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% SAP Customer Service training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- SAP Customer Service Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced SAP Customer Service Trainer
- Our SAP Customer Service Training in Bangalore. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are SAP Customer Service domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best SAP Customer Service training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for SAP Customer Service Training in Bangalore from recognized IT organizations.
SAP Customer Service Course Reviews
I took SAP Customer Service training in ACTE at Velachery. My trainer has almost 10+ years of experience in this field. I am happy that I found this institute for SAP Customer Service. Course Students who get training in this institute will be surely placed in better companies. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE Velachery branch management.
I have completed my SAP Customer Service Course in ACTE at Annanagar and it had been a good experience. Syllabus was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. My trainer taught me every details and helped me to improve my programming skills.
One of the best institute for SAP Customer Service is ACTE at Bangalore. Even from the non technical background I was able to understand the concept easily. Trainer took all the concepts based on real time scenarios which make me understand very well. I have adequate knowledge of Digital Marketing and I have the confidence that I will get job in the related field.
I have completed SAP Customer Service course from ACTE at Coimbatore. I found this institute best in all types of training and placement. Great experience! Professional teachers with valuable feedback and personal attention. Thank you so much Sir you have always motivated me. Project provided has helped me a lot to build confidence and get the job.
In ACTE , SAP Training was excellent with good interaction. Knowledge shearing is good. Recording facility is excellent for revising. Course was practically and informative. The trainer is enthusiastic and really aware of what he is explaining. The course helped to build confidence, Valuable experiences and learning. Thanks a lot for the ACTE.
SAP Customer Service Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire SAP Customer Service training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this SAP Customer Service Course?
Why Should I Learn SAP Customer Service Course At ACTE?
- SAP Customer Service Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by SAP Customer Service experts with 10+ years of experience in the SAP Customer Service domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies