SAP FICO Consultant | Openings in Wipro – Apply Now!
Last updated on 20th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Hyderabad
Job location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Senior Consultant
SAP Senior Functional Consultant for a world-leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to be a senior member of a functional team for a large SAP support and maintenance project, spanning several SAP landscapes across continents.
- As a Senior Functional Consultant will be responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
- Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
- Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
- Play the role of mentor to Functional Consultants
MANDATORY SKILLS :
- The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in the SAP FICO module. The candidate should have proven expertise in configuring and supporting SAP landscapes.
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences/pharmaceutical domain.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
- Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
- Very good understanding of the integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies. world-leading
- Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
- should to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Experience working in a Globally distributed team
DESIRED SKILLS :
Implementation project experience, S/4 HANA Finance, Good to have certification in SAP FICO.
Bachelors or Masters Degree
Pharma or Manufacturing preferred
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
6 – 8 years of relevant SAP functional experience in the IT industry with 2 – 5 years of domain experience