- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in SAP GRC Process Control.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in SAP GRC Process Control.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial SAP GRC Process Control Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of SAP GRC Process Control Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next SAP GRC Process Control Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in Sap Grc Process Control Online Training
Create Your Career With SAP GRC Process Control Certification Training in Chennai
- Our training at SAP GRC Process Control is designed to give high-quality training, including a practical approach that offers a sound basic understanding of important ideas.
- SAP GRC Process Control makes you an expert in application building through the leveraging of efficiency enhancement options, integration with cloud systems, capacity increase, financing, and price increases.
- SAP GRC Process Control provides flexible and scalable value-enhancing services with SAP GRC Process Control Procuring Supply Management solutions, customized for client needs and corporate objectives.
- The course gives SAP GRC Process Control the greatest and industrially targeted training to develop abilities to improve your career.
- In addition, comprehensive training helps you to obtain competence in this broad subject in order to perform your daily activities easily.
- Our specialist trainers deliver teachers to obtain genuine experience in a more realistic manner.
- This certification proves you are trained enough to perform jobs in real-time and also distinguishes you from the crowd.
- Concepts: Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (eGRC), Governance, Harmonization Overview, Configuration Requirements, Create and Manage Master Data.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SAP GRC Process Control Course THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What about the SAP GRC Global Trade Services Course training in chennai?
SAP GTS helps in the automation of cross-border supply chains by automating and simplifying trade ideas. This enables organizations to control costs, assure proper tariff and duty fees, and decrease the danger of damages and penalties while clearing customs considerably more quickly.
What are the Features of SAP GRC Global Trade Services Course Training?
- Reduce unnecessary delays by assisting outgoing and incoming customs clearing.
- Minimize losses and fines associated with trade agreement breaches.
- Protect the company's name and status by avoiding dealing with authorized or prohibited companions.
- With motorization, you can reduce time-consuming, standard compliance activities while improving productivity.
- Contribute to bottom-line profits by taking advantage of duty-minimization rights.
What will you study in SAP GRC Global Trade Services Certification Training?
SAP advises blending education courses and hands-on experience to qualify for the SAP GRC TS Certification Exam considering questions will evaluate your capacity to apply the information you have acquired in training and practical experience.
What are the requirements for SAP GRC Global Trade Services Certification training?
ACTE Assist Placements even After My SAP GRC GTS Course Completion?
- We are happy and proud to say that we have a strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized, and MNCs.
- Many of these organizations have opportunities in SAP GRC GTS. Moreover, we have a highly effective placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students.
- The cell also provides training students in some mock interviews and reviews even after the course completion.
SAP GRC Global Trade Services training require a coding background?
Not every IT Professional is aware of the software, and mastery of the program is not needed. In general, 95 %of SAP implementations are business personnel, with the remaining 5% being developers who code within the system. You will be practicing SAP System Administration, which does not involve coding.
Can I get Practical Training In SAP GRC GTS Course Training in Chennai?
Our courseware is intended to give a hands-on approach to the students within SAP GRC GTS. The program is made up of general classes that teach the basics of individual modules developed by high-intensity practical gatherings reflecting the current requests and requirements of the industry that will require the students’ time and responsibility.
What are the roles and responsibilities of the SAP GRC Global Trade Services Course Completion?
Work with the sales and project partners to develop functional requirements for security concerns. Deliver high-quality answers that meet both industry and functional elements. Create and manage user roles and permissions based on business requirements.
Is it easy to learn the SAP GRC GTS Course?
SAP GRC GTS is deemed a beginners' programming language. Because SAP GRC GTS is similar to English, various see it as more comfortable to learn than different programming languages. Developers can see and read SAP GRC GTS languages much easier than a complex programming language.
How long does it take to complete the SAP GRC Global Trade Services Course training in Chennai?
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 30 days program and continues up to 2hrs every day.
What is the salary of an SAP GRC Global Trade Services Course?
SAP Global Trade Services Developer salary in India varies between ₹ 2.8 Lakhs to ₹ 6.5 Lakhs with annual pay of ₹ 9.6 Lakhs. Payment assessments are assisted by 800 salaries collected from SAP Global Trade Services Developers.
Overview of SAP GRC Process Control Training in Chennai
ACTE offers the Best training for SAP GRC Process Control in Chennai, to help you understand from the ground up project and infrastructure financing. SAP GRC Process Control may be an answer for internal controls management that allows members of audit and internal controls groups to realize higher visibility into key business processes and guarantee a high level of irresponsibleness in finances reportage.
We provide the required capabilities to completely document the management surroundings, assess the controls, certifies the state of controls, and report and analyze management data. The answer extends price to key user segments like audit managers, compliance managers, and business method house owners. This course offers configuration and implementation of SAP method management, moreover as vital ideas you may recognize so as to arrange for implementation and in progress bar of method risk.
ACTE Chennai offers SAP GRC Process Control Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of SAP GRC Process Control Training in ChennaiModule 1: Enterprise Risk and Compliance
- Introduce Enterprise Risk and Internal Control Management
- Explain Core Processes supporting Enterprise Risk and Compliance
- Describe how Process Control helps strengthen internal controls
- Describe how Process Control provides an effective solution for managing internal control and compliance activities
- Explain the integrated approach of SAP GRC solutions
- Describe the main integration points within SAP GRC solutions
- Describe the main integration points between SAP GRC solutions and other applications
- Describe the technical requirements for SAP GRC12.0 installation
- Describe the purpose of the common technical platform
- Explain the benefits from a streamlined end user experience
- Explain the work centers and their functionality
- Describe SAP Fiori and the apps delivered for SAP Process Control 12.0
- Explain enhancements to user delegation and perform personalization of the UI
- Describe entry pages and their configuration
- Introduce updates to the authorization concept and delivered content for SAP Process Control
- Customize general tasks
- Configure shared master data settings
- Configure workflow in the IMG
- Identify all role related configuration activities related to Process Control implementation
- Perform Process Control-specific customizing tasks in the IMG
- Describe methods for loading master data
- Identify master data configuration process and procedure
- Describe master data types
- Describe organization hierarchies
- Explain procedure for creating and maintaining organization hierarchies
- Describe the risk catalog and control objectives
- Explain the procedure for maintaining risk definitions
- Describe the accounts work set functionality
- Create an account group
- Describe process hierarchies
- Explain procedure for creating and maintaining processes, subprocesses and controls
- Describe indirect entity-level controls
- Create an indirect entity-level control group
- Describe the process for mapping a central process hierarchy to an organization
- Describe the concept of local control
- Explain what constitutes a shared services provider and a referenced control
- Explain the process for maintaining the user to role assignment in Process Control
- Describe the process for performing mass maintenance of user to role assignments in Process Control
- Explain how risk management risks can be assigned in PC’s control framework
- Explain how risk harmonization affects the risk-based scoping and monitoring of risks
- Describe the process to upload master data using MDUG
- Describe the process for generating an MDUG template and uploading data
- Describe required configuration for master data change request workflow
- Describe how the requestor makes the desired change to a master data object
- Configure a multi-compliance framework
- Describe the purpose of surveys and tests in Process Control
- Describe the evaluation process
- Describe Planner features
- Navigate Planner
- Use Planner Monitor
- Describe the assessment surveys
- Create entries in the survey question library
- Create, plan, and complete a survey
- Discuss how a survey can be used
- Create, plan, and complete disclosure survey
- Describe manual control test plans
- Create a manual test plan
- Plan and complete a manual test of effectiveness
- Download the offline testing forms
- Describe how to complete the form and submit
- Execute and review the data sheet report
- Describe the issue and remediation process
- Create an issue and remediation plan
- Discuss retesting options
- Discuss Ad Hoc Issues
- Configure Ah Hoc Issues
- Create ad hoc issues
- Discuss Remediation and Monitoring
- Describe features of continuous monitoring and its functionality
- Explain the business benefits of these features
- Define CCM-relevant connectors for the Integration Framework
- Maintain connection settings
- Describe the purpose and function of data sources
- Create a data source
- Describe business rule purpose and functionality
- Create a business rule
- Change an existing business rule
- Describe business rule assignment
- Assign a business rule to a control
- Create a continuous monitoring job
- View a continuous monitoring job
- Create a data source for the configurable rule subscenario
- Create a business rule for the configurable rule subscenario
- Validate an ABAP report
- Create a data source with subscenario ABAP report
- Create a business rule for subscenario ABAP report
- Explain the business benefits of using the import and export functionality
- Describe the import and export features
- Perform the import and export in the GRC system
- Closing Activities
- Explain the meaning of sign-off in the context of ICS management
- Prepare and trigger the sign-off process in the planner
- Explain results and reporting
- Explain Aggregation of Deficiencies (AoD) in Process Control
- Distinguish between the bottom-up approach and aggregation at the top
- Describe the options for analysis in the AoD process
- Navigate reports
- Describe Crystal integration
- Discuss the multi-compliance framework in reporting
- Explain SAP SAP Fiori Apps for Process Control
- Describe dashboard features and navigation
- Configure dashboard prerequisites
Get Hands-on Knowledge about SAP GRC Process Control Projects
SAP Roll-Out Project in process control
In Rollout, you just increase business functionality to a new break from the corporate office which may be a production of a different organization code.
SAP Up-gradation control Project
SAP Technical Upgrade is a periodical project that is performed across groups to upgrade their SAP system to the latest liberated version.
SAP Support GRC Project
SAP Support GRC is a compelling SAP security tool that can be used to guarantee your business faces data security and authorization rules.
SAP Implementation process control Project
SAP Process Control can operate semi and fully automated testing of controls.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% SAP GRC Process Control training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- SAP GRC Process Control Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced SAP GRC Process Control Trainer
- Our SAP GRC Process Control Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are SAP GRC Process Control domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best SAP GRC Process Control training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for SAP GRC Process Control Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
SAP GRC Process Control Course Reviews
I took SAP GRC Process Control training in ACTE at Velachery. My trainer has almost 10+ years of experience in this field. I am happy that I found this institute for SAP GRC Process Control. Course Students who get training in this institute will be surely placed in better companies. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE Velachery branch management.
I have completed my SAP GRC Process Control Course in ACTE at Annanagar and it had been a good experience. Syllabus was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. My trainer taught me every details and helped me to improve my programming skills.
One of the best institute for SAP GRC Process Control is ACTE at Chennai. Even from the non technical background I was able to understand the concept easily. Trainer took all the concepts based on real time scenarios which make me understand very well. I have adequate knowledge of Digital Marketing and I have the confidence that I will get job in the related field.
I have completed SAP GRC Process Control course from ACTE at Coimbatore. I found this institute best in all types of training and placement. Great experience! Professional teachers with valuable feedback and personal attention. Thank you so much Sir you have always motivated me. Project provided has helped me a lot to build confidence and get the job.
In ACTE , SAP Training was excellent with good interaction. Knowledge shearing is good. Recording facility is excellent for revising. Course was practically and informative. The trainer is enthusiastic and really aware of what he is explaining. The course helped to build confidence, Valuable experiences and learning. Thanks a lot for the ACTE.
SAP GRC Process Control Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire SAP GRC Process Control training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this SAP GRC Process Control Course?
Why Should I Learn SAP GRC Process Control Course At ACTE?
- SAP GRC Process Control Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by SAP GRC Process Control experts with 10+ years of experience in the SAP GRC Process Control domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A SAP GRC Process Control Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In SAP GRC Process Control?
How Do I Enroll For The SAP GRC Process Control Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]