SEO Manager | Openings in Sitel India Pvt LTD- Apply Now!
Last updated on 28th Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Hyderabad
JOB LOCATION : Hyderabad
JOB TYPE : Full Time
JOB TITLE : SEO Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate our clients SEO efforts. The person should also be proficient in keyword research, on-page, off-page and technical SEO. You will also work in awareness campaigns to ensure link building and SEO goals are met.
- The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing link building efforts for clients.
- This person should be goal-oriented, demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- In this role, you will interact with clients and work closely with the corporate team to ensure client goals are met.
- We are looking for an analytical and insightful professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various members of the global team.
- A degree in a language-related, translation, journalism, international business or digital marketing course or relevant experience gained in these fields.
- Project Management/Account Management experience gained in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Proven SEO/SEM experience
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metric and analytics
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) preferable
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5 markets with multiple stakeholders desirable Responsible for the development of new and enhancements of existing SFDC Platform and Force.com cloud-based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java,
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools and developing custom integration solutions.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders to specify requirements and discuss potential application solutions following the business and IT strategy.
- Support review activities.
- Lead small teams of experts in a project environment.
Role : Software Developer
Industry Type : IT-Software , Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software – Application Programming
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Programming & Design