SEO Manager | Demand in ZOHO- Apply Now!
Last updated on 28th Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
Role : SEO Manager
Experience :- 6+ Years
Job Location :- Chennai
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate our clients SEO efforts. The person should also be proficient in keyword research, on-page, off-page and technical SEO. You will also work in awareness campaigns to ensure link building and SEO goals are met.
- The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing link building efforts for clients.
- This person should be goal-oriented, demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- In this role, you will interact with clients and work closely with the corporate team to ensure client goals are met.
- We are looking for an analytical and insightful professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various members of the global team.
- Responsible for the development of new and enhancements of existing SFDC Platform and Force.com cloud-based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools and developing custom integration solutions.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Design, implement and support features for the Salesforce Communities & Knowledge project. Managing the life-cycle of multilingual SEO projects from client request to delivery, including client approval where required and according to established workflows and processes
- Planning and executing complex schedules to accommodate client requirements, including evaluating risks related to cost, turnaround time and resources
- Pre-screening and handpicking the right team of talents that understand the different brands tone of voice and project requirements and/or have SEO/SEM experience
- Brief third party suppliers on projects related to keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities, copy and landing pages optimization for search engine optimization and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Performing internal checks on files and evaluating the transcreations/translations received from the writers to ensure that they meet our quality standards, the clients? brief (format, tone of voice, language and style, SEO best practices, etc.), local nuance is maintained and the end-result resonates in the local market
- Collaborating with Account Managers and other relevant teams to ensure the projects are produced to a high quality and delivered on time
- Tracking financial information
- Managing client expectations
- Supporting and training colleagues/other teams on SEO best practices
- Participating in updating SEO training materials
- Acting as a promoter of the services internally and externally
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes as needed.
- Looking into innovative tools for streamlining and improving processes.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for AD approval
- Support the AD in supplying client management information and reporting
- A degree in a language-related, translation, journalism, international business or digital marketing course or relevant experience gained in these fields.
- Project Management/Account Management experience gained in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Proven SEO/SEM experience
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metric and analytics
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) preferable
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5 markets with multiple stakeholders desirable
ROLE: Project Manager , IT / Software
INDUSTRY TYPE : Event Management
FUNCTIONAL AREA : IT Software – Internet Technologies
ROLE CATEGORY : Project Management
EMPLOYNENT TYPE : Full Time, Permanent