- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Sharepoint Admin.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Sharepoint Admin.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Sharepoint Admin Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Sharepoint Admin Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Sharepoint Admin Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in Sharepoint Admin Training
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of SharePoint Administrator and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: SharePoint 2013 Fundamentals, SharePoint 2013 Development, Topology and Configuration, Configuring Security and User Authorization, Creating and Configuring Web Applications, Error Handling, Managing Site Collections and Tenancies, Business Connectivity Services, The Managed Metadata Service, Configuring the User Profile Service, Configuring Search in SharePoint 2013, Health Monitoring and Optimization, Deploying and Monitoring Custom Solutions, Preparing for Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery, Upgrading Content from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is good to start career as a sharepoint administrator?
Certainly Yes, But You have to continuously update your knowledge on Cloud based infrastructures such , “How to configure and install the SharePoint on Azure and AWS and Managing the Office 365 identities.
What is the future scope as a SharePoint administrator?
As a Sharepoint Admin, you have a very good scope as many big organizations are using office 365 and seems like this is going to be the future.. If you have knowledge of Exchange along with Sharepoint you can definately get a better salary package. But you need to have atleast 3–4 years of hands on experience for this. Once you have more than 5 years of experience you can demand 9+ lakhs package.
What is the career path Sharepoint admin?
Sharepoint administration/support type of perspective, there is a decent amount of money to be made and many jobs out there. If you're able to snag a job in an enterprise environment, you will constantly keep busy with new user requests and functionality enhancements.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Sharepoint Admin Course Completion?
Why we use Sharepoint Admin? Why not Sharepoint Developer?
We're continuously adding new features to the new SharePoint admin center and fixing issues we learn about. Here's a summary of what's included. You can help us improve the admin center by sending us your suggestions and reporting bugs you encounter. In the lower-right corner of the admin center.
Do I need IT background to learn SharePoint?
SharePoint is a very broad field of work. The software can be affiliated with other tools such as SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Powershell, SQL Server Management Studio, and etc. Each role/type-of-work involves their own set of experiences. Here’s 3 that I know of:
- If you plan to build sites using just the basic front-end, then you just need to learn the fundamentals of the SharePoint software.
- If you plan to be a back-end developer, then you will need basic website building skills such as HTML and CSS as well as skills in XML and XSLT. You can also benefit from learning ASP.NET, for this will help in building custom applications and web parts. Sharepoint AdminScript/jQuery can also be of use when customizing individual pages or templates on the site. You will usually be using SharePoint Designer for most of this, besides the .NET work (you use Visual Studio for that).
- If you plan to be a system administrator, you will probably need skills in scripting using Microsoft Powershell. You could also be working with SQL Server Management Studio if you have to work with multiple databases (depends on how big your environment is).
What path should I choose as a SharePoint administrator?
This is a great field to be in I work with a guy who is certified in SharePoint and is able to make a lot of departments lives easier using the application. He also is able to do a lot of contract work with companies that just need quick things done.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In sharepoint Admin?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in sharepoint Admin. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What is the future of sharepoint administrators?
Yes, SharePoint administrators future is bright! Microsoft recently announced that they will continue to invest SharePoint on premises. Considering, moving to the cloud is not an option for everyone, SharePoint on-premises is not going away soon for sure!
How long will it take to complete SharePoint admin?
A typical SharePoint project takes about 3–6 months and has the following timeframes: discovery and analysis – 2–4 weeks; design, deployment and configuration – 4–6 weeks, testing – 4–5 weeks, training – 1 week, support – 4 weeks.
5 Reasons to Learn Microsoft SharePoint Admin?
- Having the skills of using Microsoft SharePoint can increase your career opportunities.
- Learning how to use Microsoft SharePoint can boost your creativity and skills when it comes to brainstorming.
- SharePoint can help you widen your knowledge.
- Microsoft SharePoint can provide you with a lot of business opportunities.
- Microsoft SharePoint has one of the biggest support communities.
Overview of Sharepoint Admin Course in Chennai
SharePoint Admin training develops all the skills required to advance your career as a certified SharePoint Administrator. You’ll gain valuable insight into farm configurations, customizations, SharePoint server, PowerShell scripting, and much more through our hands-on sessions and real-time examples. Enroll now and get certified.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Sharepoint Admin Course in ChennaiModule 1: Overview
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 development
- Creating SharePoint 2010 web parts
- Creating event receivers and application settings
- Developing SharePoint 2010 workflows
- Developing interactive user interfaces
- Developing client object model
- Advanced developments
- SharePoint as a developer platform
- Working with SharePoint objects
- Working with lists and libraries
- Designing and managing features and solutions
- Working with server-side code
- Managing identity and permissions
- Managing custom components and site lifecycles
- Introducing apps for SharePoint
- SharePoint Foundation Architecture
- SharePoint 15 Product SKUs
- What’s New in SharePoint 2013
- Windows PowerShell Primer
- Hardware Requirements
- Installing Prerequisite Software
- Creating Dedicated Service Accounts
- Installing SharePoint Server 2013
- Creating the Farm and Configuration Database
- Understanding Farm Topologies
- Configuring Managed Accounts
- Managing Timer Jobs
- Creating and Configuring Service Applications by hand
- Creating and Configuring Service Applications using PowerShell
- The Fundamentals of Claims-based Security
- Configuring Integrated Windows Authentication with Kerberos vs. NTLM
- Configuring Forms-based Authentication (FBA)
- Outsourcing User Management to External Identity Providers such as Windows Live
- Configuring a Trust to the Windows Azure Access Control Service (ACS)
- Creating New Web Applications
- Configuring Web Application
- Managing Content Databases
- Creating Site Collections
- Configuring Self-service Site Collections
- Callbacks: Error-first
- Errors in Event Emitters
- Uncaught Exceptions
- Using Domains
- Site Templates
- Capacity Planning
- Site Collection Security
- Understanding Tenancies
- Configuring Subscriptions
- BCS Architecture External Data Sources
- Creating and Configuring External Contents Types
- Configuring Profile Pages and External Lists
- BCS Enhancements involving OData Support
- Using The Secure Store Service to configure Advanced Authentication Technique
- Overview of the Managed Metadata Service
- Enhancing the Managed Metadata Service in SharePoint 2013
- Creation and Management of Term Sets, Terms as well as Taxonomies
- Working with Document Sets
- Configuring site collection as Content Type Publishing Hub
- Overview of User Profiles and Social Networking
- Create and Configuring a User Profile Service Application (UPA)
- Create and Configuring The User Profile Synchronization Service (UPS)
- Creating and configuring Audiences
- Creating and Managing My Sites
- Understanding User Task Synchronization using the Work Management Service
- The New Unified Search Architecture of SharePoint 2013
- Creating and Configuring Content Sources
- Understanding the Content Processing Pipeline
- Introduction to Result Sources, Result Types and Query Rules
- Working with Managed Properties
- The Developer Dashboard
- Working with ULS Logs
- The Logging Database
- Health Analyzer and Usage Reporting
- Timer Jobs and Server Affinity
- The New Request Manager in SharePoint 2013
- Deploying Farm solutions and Sandboxed Solutions and managing them
- A brief into the new SharePoint App Model
- Configuring the SharePoint App Authentication with OAuth
- Configuring the SharePoint App Authentication with Server-to-server (S2S) Trusts
- Versioning and Restoring Documents
- Configuring Recycle Bin Behavior
- Backup and Restore of site collections, Content Database and Farms
- Preparing for Disaster Recovery
- Recovering the Farm After Server Failure
- Upgrade Concepts and Terminology
- Deprecated Upgrade Techniques from SharePoint 2010
- Preparing for Database Attach
- Migrating Content
- Comparing the SharePoint 2010 UI Mode and SharePoint 2013 UI Mode
Hands-on Real Time Sharepoint Admin Projects
Automate Business Processes for a Recruiting App
Create records, processes, and flows with Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer.
Build a Process for Creating Interview Records
Build processes in an HR recruiting app that streamline workflow for creating interview records and approving new positions.
Our Esteemed Placement Partners
- For placement, we have a number of student websites where you can see all of the interview dates and sign up for email alerts.
- ACTE has ties with a variety of decision offices and associations; furthermore, ACTE is a powerful addition to a well-known job opening in India.
- We work with industry leaders like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, and IBM. It allows us to put our students in prestigious global businesses across the world.
- With a heavy emphasis on practice and assignments, our job-focused placement training courses are well-structured, subject-specific, and job-focused.
- We assess students by giving them a range of mock examinations and assisting them in areas where they need to improve.
- Students will be issued appropriate mock examinations and mock interview dates when they have finished the training sessions.
Get a Industrial Recognized ACTE Sharepoint Certificate in Chennai
ACTE Certification is recently recognized by all of the world's largest companies. Following the completion of theoretical and practical workshops, we offer training either to freshmen and corporate trainees alike. An undergraduate degree in computer science or a comparable discipline, consulting experience, and strong communication and management abilities are required. Having an understanding of business dynamics is also necessary. There is a professional certification program that is offered.
Commonly accepted, ACTE certifications are recognized by groups around the world. As a result of this certification, you can land top-level jobs at prominent multinational corporations throughout the world. After completing our coursework and practical assignments, you will receive your certification.
In the market, what Sharepoint certifications are there to be found?
Our ACTE Trainers will help candidates to get expertise on other familiar certifications which are available in the markets. Prominent Cerifications of Sharepoint in the Market:
- SharePoint Online Essential Training: The Basics
- Mastering SharePoint
- SharePoint 2019 Essential Training: The Basics
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Sites
- Office 365: SharePoint Online Administrator
In what ways would obtaining the Sharepoint certification help you advance in your professional career?
Both IT firms and individuals who wish to establish a profession around SharePoint, such as developers, would benefit from Microsoft SharePoint certification.... Having SharePoint-certified individuals on staff implies effective teams, great productivity, and a strong reputation among partners and customers for IT companies.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Sharepoint Course and trained them to get placement into a top most MNC's.
How can I become a Certified Sharepoint?
- Design SharePoint infrastructure
- Plan authentication and security
- Plan workload optimization
- Plan productivity solutions
- Manage search capabilities
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Sharepoint Course and trained them to get certified.
What kind of opportunities can you get with a Sharepoint certificate?
The hike which you get from the Sharepoint certified:
- SharePoint Developer
- Digital CM Developer (SharePoint)
- Sharepoint Administrator
- Senior Sharepoint Developer
- Sharepoint Architect
The cost list of other certifications available for Sharepoint?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Sharepoint Certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification : $300
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
Our Skilled Sharepoint Admin Trainers
- Because they have more than 8 years of expertise in this sector, our trainers are highly talented and will ensure that the trainees fully comprehend the topics being taught.
- To organize exceptionally natural live web-based prepared social events, we will use neighborhood web conferencing with screen sharing.
- We assist our trainers in staying current with the newest advancements in teaching, research, and technology in order to provide our trainees with a world-class learning environment.
- By offering important insight into interview questions and conducting interviews through simulated interviews, our instructor's aid applicants in building a professional CV and boosting their confidence.
- To ensure our applicants' total happiness, our trainers have created an in-depth Sharepoint Admin course that meets their work needs and standards.
- Our mentors provide understudies a quick opportunity to investigate the subject and learn based on consistent models.
Sharepoint Admin Course Reviews
I studied Salesforce Admin in this ACTE .The atmosphere and standard of teaching was excellent.They really guided me well and made me clear in every individual tropics to improve my knowledge and skills even better till the end of course completion.Thank you ACTE # Tambaram.
A must-join class for people who have thirst for knowledge. Very informative and interactive sessions are conducted. Great teaching.... Keep up the good work ACTE and keep inspiring many others ? Great experience at your class!
I have completed my Salesforce Admin training in ACTE @ Anna nagar, the trainer name is Akash. The class experience and her guidance is good. He taught well, highly recommend.
It's just AWESOME. The way the concepts are taught with real time examples will make the students understand it completely. Sir never gets tired of explaining it again and again until the student's understand it, and never moves to the next topic until he makes sure that everyone understood it. This is what makes this the best place to learn and grow. Trust me if you want to learn Sharepoint Admin this the right place @ ACTE bangalore.
I have completed Sharepoint Admin course in ACTE Institute. Trainer Subash well experienced in Sharepoint Admin. Thanks to ACTE.
Sharepoint Admin Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Sharepoint Admin training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Sharepoint Admin Course?
Why Should I Learn Sharepoint Admin Course At ACTE?
- Sharepoint Admin Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Sharepoint Admin experts with 10+ years of experience in the Sharepoint Admin domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Sharepoint Admin Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Sharepoint Admin?
How Do I Enroll For The Sharepoint Admin Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]