- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Sharepoint Admin.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Sharepoint Admin.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Sharepoint Admin Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Sharepoint Admin Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Sharepoint Admin Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of SharePoint Administrator and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: SharePoint 2013 Fundamentals, SharePoint 2013 Development, Topology and Configuration, Configuring Security and User Authorization, Creating and Configuring Web Applications, Error Handling, Managing Site Collections and Tenancies, Business Connectivity Services, The Managed Metadata Service, Configuring the User Profile Service, Configuring Search in SharePoint 2013, Health Monitoring and Optimization, Deploying and Monitoring Custom Solutions, Preparing for Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery, Upgrading Content from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Sharepoint Admin Training Course in Chennai
SharePoint Admin training develops all the skills required to advance your career as a certified SharePoint Administrator. You’ll gain valuable insight into farm configurations, customizations, SharePoint server, PowerShell scripting, and much more through our hands-on sessions and real-time examples. Enroll now and get certified.
Most Job Oriented Sharepoint Admin Topics Covered
Business Continuity Management
Creating & Configuring
Service & Web Applications
Farms & Topology
BI & Content Management
Security & Social
Upgrading & Migrating
Is good to start career as a sharepoint administrator?
What is the future scope as a SharePoint administrator?
what is the career path Sharepoint admin ?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Sharepoint Admin Course Completion?
Why we use Sharepoint Admin? Why not Sharepoint Developer?
Do I need IT background to learn SharePoint?
- If you plan to build sites using just the basic front-end, then you just need to learn the fundamentals of the SharePoint software.
- If you plan to be a back-end developer, then you will need basic website building skills such as HTML and CSS as well as skills in XML and XSLT. You can also benefit from learning ASP.NET, for this will help in building custom applications and web parts. Sharepoint AdminScript/jQuery can also be of use when customizing individual pages or templates on the site. You will usually be using SharePoint Designer for most of this, besides the .NET work (you use Visual Studio for that).
- If you plan to be a system administrator, you will probably need skills in scripting using Microsoft Powershell. You could also be working with SQL Server Management Studio if you have to work with multiple databases (depends on how big your environment is)
What path should I choose as a SharePoint administrator ?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In sharepoint Admin?
What is the future of sharepoint administrators?
How long will it take to complete SharePoint admin?
5 Reasons to Learn Microsoft SharePoint Admin?
- Having the skills of using Microsoft SharePoint can increase your career opportunities.
- Learning how to use Microsoft SharePoint can boost your creativity and skills when it comes to brainstorming.
- SharePoint can help you widen your knowledge.
- Microsoft SharePoint can provide you with a lot of business opportunities.
- Microsoft SharePoint has one of the biggest support communities.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Sharepoint Admin Course in ChennaiModule 1: Overview
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 development
- Creating SharePoint 2010 web parts
- Creating event receivers and application settings
- Developing SharePoint 2010 workflows
- Developing interactive user interfaces
- Developing client object model
- Advanced developments
- SharePoint as a developer platform
- Working with SharePoint objects
- Working with lists and libraries
- Designing and managing features and solutions
- Working with server-side code
- Managing identity and permissions
- Managing custom components and site lifecycles
- Introducing apps for SharePoint
- SharePoint Foundation Architecture
- SharePoint 15 Product SKUs
- What’s New in SharePoint 2013
- Windows PowerShell Primer
- Hardware Requirements
- Installing Prerequisite Software
- Creating Dedicated Service Accounts
- Installing SharePoint Server 2013
- Creating the Farm and Configuration Database
- Understanding Farm Topologies
- Configuring Managed Accounts
- Managing Timer Jobs
- Creating and Configuring Service Applications by hand
- Creating and Configuring Service Applications using PowerShell
- The Fundamentals of Claims-based Security
- Configuring Integrated Windows Authentication with Kerberos vs. NTLM
- Configuring Forms-based Authentication (FBA)
- Outsourcing User Management to External Identity Providers such as Windows Live
- Configuring a Trust to the Windows Azure Access Control Service (ACS)
- Creating New Web Applications
- Configuring Web Application
- Managing Content Databases
- Creating Site Collections
- Configuring Self-service Site Collections
- Callbacks: Error-first
- Errors in Event Emitters
- Uncaught Exceptions
- Using Domains
- Site Templates
- Capacity Planning
- Site Collection Security
- Understanding Tenancies
- Configuring Subscriptions
- BCS Architecture External Data Sources
- Creating and Configuring External Contents Types
- Configuring Profile Pages and External Lists
- BCS Enhancements involving OData Support
- Using The Secure Store Service to configure Advanced Authentication Technique
- Overview of the Managed Metadata Service
- Enhancing the Managed Metadata Service in SharePoint 2013
- Creation and Management of Term Sets, Terms as well as Taxonomies
- Working with Document Sets
- Configuring site collection as Content Type Publishing Hub
- Overview of User Profiles and Social Networking
- Create and Configuring a User Profile Service Application (UPA)
- Create and Configuring The User Profile Synchronization Service (UPS)
- Creating and configuring Audiences
- Creating and Managing My Sites
- Understanding User Task Synchronization using the Work Management Service
- The New Unified Search Architecture of SharePoint 2013
- Creating and Configuring Content Sources
- Understanding the Content Processing Pipeline
- Introduction to Result Sources, Result Types and Query Rules
- Working with Managed Properties
- The Developer Dashboard
- Working with ULS Logs
- The Logging Database
- Health Analyzer and Usage Reporting
- Timer Jobs and Server Affinity
- The New Request Manager in SharePoint 2013
- Deploying Farm solutions and Sandboxed Solutions and managing them
- A brief into the new SharePoint App Model
- Configuring the SharePoint App Authentication with OAuth
- Configuring the SharePoint App Authentication with Server-to-server (S2S) Trusts
- Versioning and Restoring Documents
- Configuring Recycle Bin Behavior
- Backup and Restore of site collections, Content Database and Farms
- Preparing for Disaster Recovery
- Recovering the Farm After Server Failure
- Upgrade Concepts and Terminology
- Deprecated Upgrade Techniques from SharePoint 2010
- Preparing for Database Attach
- Migrating Content
- Comparing the SharePoint 2010 UI Mode and SharePoint 2013 UI Mode
Hands-on Real Time Sharepoint Admin Projects
Automate Business Processes for a Recruiting App
Create records, processes, and flows with Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer.
Build a Process for Creating Interview Records
Build processes in an HR recruiting app that streamline workflow for creating interview records and approving new positions.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Sharepoint Admin training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Sharepoint Admin Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Sharepoint Admin Trainer
- Our Sharepoint Admin Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Sharepoint Admin domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Sharepoint Admin training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Sharepoint Admin Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Sharepoint Admin Course Reviews
I studied Salesforce Admin in this ACTE .The atmosphere and standard of teaching was excellent.They really guided me well and made me clear in every individual tropics to improve my knowledge and skills even better till the end of course completion.Thank you ACTE # Tambaram.
A must-join class for people who have thirst for knowledge. Very informative and interactive sessions are conducted. Great teaching.... Keep up the good work ACTE and keep inspiring many others 👍 Great experience at your class!
I have completed my Salesforce Admin training in ACTE @ Anna nagar, the trainer name is Akash. The class experience and her guidance is good. He taught well, highly recommend.
It's just AWESOME. The way the concepts are taught with real time examples will make the students understand it completely. Sir never gets tired of explaining it again and again until the student's understand it, and never moves to the next topic until he makes sure that everyone understood it. This is what makes this the best place to learn and grow. Trust me if you want to learn Sharepoint Admin this the right place @ ACTE bangalore.
I have completed Sharepoint Admin course in ACTE Institute. Trainer Subash well experienced in Sharepoint Admin. Thanks to ACTE.
Sharepoint Admin Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Sharepoint Admin training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Sharepoint Admin Course?
Why Should I Learn Sharepoint Admin Course At ACTE?
- Sharepoint Admin Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Sharepoint Admin experts with 10+ years of experience in the Sharepoint Admin domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies