- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in SQL.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in SQL.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial SQL Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of SQL Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next SQL Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Most Job Oriented Tools Covered in SQL Training Certification
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of SQL and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- SQL Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Web & SQL, Exploring Data Types, Logical Expressions, User-Defined Functions, Debugging, MySQL Basics, Content Management System, Application CRUD, SQL Techniques, Sending Emails.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SQL COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is good to opting a career in SQL?
YES,Hypertext Preprocessor (SQL) is an HTML embedded server-side scripting language, mainly used for website development. Though people prefer it for developing simple applications, it still has a wider area of application, including complex projects wherein C or SQL are usually preferred.Talking about SQL, this open-source programming language provides a cost effective way of building dynamic websites.There is good demand for SQL developers across the globe today. Hence you can definitely choose for a career in SQL in order to build a good future in software development.
- Top organizations across the world are incorporating Full Stack in their deployments.
- As its adoption is rapidly increasing, the demand for skilled professionals is growing significantly.
What is the scope of SQL?
The Scope of SQL is tremendous that the growth is increasingly randomly. But don't get surprised because many Top MNC's like Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, HCL and other MNC companies will hire a SQL developer if he only fulfils their expectation, these companies will expect a lot from you.
As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- Web developers
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their applications using Full stack
- Technical project leads and managers
- Graduates who wish to learn Full stack
Is SQL will enough to create a job?
YES,According to statistics, the popularity of SQL is increasing day by day. It is getting more powerful and stable with every update. SQL can be considered as one of the powerful scripting languages available to build web based applications. One of the major factors which influenced the popularity of SQL is opensource softwares built on top of this language.SQL developers work for software companies, web design firms, technology companies, and many other kinds of businesses. Common duties of SQL developers include modular programming, object-oriented programming, application design, implementation, troubleshooting, and web application development.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My SQL course Completion?
Does MySQL need SQL?
There is a built-in library in SQL which supports MYSQL functions but one must have MYSQL server running on the machine(or a XAMPP server).SQL is the backend language and includes in back-end development, whereas MySQL is the database language.It is not necessary to learn MySQL prior to SQL.
What are the Prerequisites to Learn SQL Training?
There are no specific prerequisites to learn SQL.Knowledge of web-development is an added advantage but not mandatory.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In SQL?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in SQL . The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn SQL?
YES,So you will figure out where the issue is performing.There is no need of coding experience for SQL All you need to know about the basic principals of web development.To do SQL , knowledge of some basic coding definitely may help you, but it is not necessary. It can be an added advantage if you have basic knowledge of coding. There are different tools available that derive the user-friendly result. SO you can easily understand where the issue is performing and easily resolve it.
Is it benefit learning SQL course?
Yes,Learning MySQL and SQL will open doors to a wide world of technologies in the field. The benefits are enormous.From jobs in maintenance and development, to customization of your own web presence without having to jump through hoops, the benefits are endless.SQL and MySQL are the most popular open source database and scripting language duo in the world.
Some benefits are as follows:
- Easy and fast maintenance
- Great scalability, reliability
- Wide compatibility
- Platform independent as it runs on Linux, Windows, or Unix
- User-friendly programming
How long does it take to skilled in SQL?
SQL is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing SQL exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability.
Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical SQL certification.
- Complete knowledge in the SQL.
- Technical theory.
- Mock Interviews.
Top reasons to consider a career in SQL?
SQL is a popular web programming language employed all over the world. Moreover, it has been adopted by millions of contemporary websites. As per the findings of Latest Survey, SQL is utilized by 84% of the major web server. SQL Developers are amongst the most ardent professionals in the programming world.Almost, every MNC company in India hires SQL Developers every year. Therefore, the demand for skilled SQL Developers are going to rise in the coming years.SQL is employed mostly in all business domains.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in SQL:
- Hands-on engagement with the best-Marketing platform in human history.
- A sense of mission and higher purpose.
- The emergence of PHP Developers(Web Development)
- Enterprise applications are multiplatform/Full Stack Developers
- Community support and training.
- Build a lucrative career.
Overview of SQL Training in Chennai
SQL is a fast and feature-rich open source scripting language used to develop Web Applications or Internet / Intranet Applications. MySQL is a powerful open source database server built based on a relational database management system (RDBMS) and is capable of handling a large concurrent database connection. When combined together, talented SQL and MySQL developers can build very powerful and scalable Web / Internet / Intranet Applications. SQL and MySQL are Open Source, meaning that they are free development tools, and there is a large community of dedicated volunteer programmers who contribute to make improvements and are continuously adding features to it. Start Learning with us ACTE SQL Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers SQL Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of SQL & MySQL Course in ChennaiModule 1:Introduction of Web & SQL
- What is SQL?
- The history of SQL
- Why choose SQL?
- Installation overview
- Embedding SQL code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
- Database APIs in SQL
- Connecting to MySQL with SQL
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQL
- Updating and deleting records with SQL
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New SQL password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- SQL permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring SQL for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using SQLMailer
Hands-on Real Time SQL Projects
This project use with different privilege levels to manage any type of data,information of any website application.
Ecommere Website and Shopping cart
This project is a software used in eCommerce to assist visitors to make purchases online.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% SQL training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- SQL Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By SQL & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced SQL Trainer
- Our SQL Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are SQL domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best SQL training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for SQL Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
SQL Course Reviews
I came to the centre to improve my knowledge on SQL.The way of teaching is good and make us to code along with them.Within a relatively small period of time I m able to make a really big improvement in my knowledge.The best part is its not only certification , they provide Job assurance and job assistance course are provided.
Overall its amazing..i love all SQL class taken in ACTE Omr..All instructors are kind and patient,They are very experianced in training and development...so i would like to strongly recommend everyone to study Tally in ACTE institute to update and upgrade in this competitive world to thrive in our carrier.
It’s really good institutions where they have good trainers and materials are also good. They are not only providing quality training but their internal team is also good in providing support . I did SQL from this institute and gained lots of Knowledge in Anna Nagar.
Ideal place for people who are planning to change their platform from existing routine technology to the new technology. I am from non-technical background without even basics of programming . Started learning SQL. I am happy to say Thanks to ACTE in Porur.
Recently i have completed my SQL course in ACTE. The Trainer was very much helpful. ACTE is one of the best training center for SQL Course. If you are looking for quality Tally course clasess please visit ACTE at Hyderbad.
SQL Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire SQL training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this SQL Course?
Why Should I Learn SQL Course At ACTE?
- SQL Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by SQL experts with 10+ years of experience in the SQL domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A SQL Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In SQL?
How Do I Enroll For The SQL Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]