- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Tableau.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Tableau.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Tableau Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Tableau Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Tableau Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Tableau Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Tableau Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Microsoft Analysis Services, Learn Tableau Basic Reports, Learn Tableau Charts, Stacked Bar Chart, Learn Tableau Advanced Reports, Learn Tableau Calculations & Filters, Learn Tableau Dashboards, Device Preview of a Dashboard, Server Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH Tableau CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Tableau Training in OMR
Tableau is a dynamic business intelligence and data visualization tool that has a very spontaneous user interface. You dont really require any coding knowledge to work on Tableau. It is extremely effective in drilling-down data, creating insightful reports and gather actionable business rights. Start learning with us ACTE Tableau Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented Tableau Topics Covered
Environment & Workspace
Build views in Tableau
Tableau data sources
Data Blending, Joining Tables
Extracting Data, Tableau Bins
Tableau Cheat Sheet
Is good to opting a career in Tableau ?
- Tableau is emerging as one of the trending technologies in the field of Business Intelligence.
- Top companies such as LinkedIn, Amazon, Ferrari, and other 35,000 companies are using Tableau in their deployments.
- The demand for Tableau professionals is skyrocketing as this data visualization tool is gaining high popularity in companies.
- The demand for Tableau professionals will grow even further as many more organizations are looking for permanent adoption of Tableau instead of experimentation.
What is the scope of Tableau ?
In the field of Business Intelligence, Tableau is emerging as one of the hottest trends. The demand for professionals with Tableau experience is on the rise as the data visualisation tool is gaining much popularity in companies of all stature, big or small.If you're interested in a career in data science and analytics, then Tableau is a great skill set to have! In the field of data visualization, demand for Tableau skills is growing exponentially - significantly more so than its key competitors!Tableau is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool. It is very fast to deploy, easy to learn and very intuitive to use for a customer. Here is a learning path to all those people who are new to Tableau. This path will help you to learn Tableau in a structured approach.
As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- Freshers or graduates
- Analytics professionals
- IT developers and testers
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Functional experts
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills in the analytics domain.
Is Tableau will enough to create a job?
YES,Tableau is emerging as one of the hottest trends in business intelligence . The data visualization tool has been gaining popularity in companies big and small, and hence, the demand for Tableau experts in on the surge. If you go by google trends, it seems there can be no better time than “now” to learn tableau and build a career in Tableau and data visualization. Tableau training and certification will help you take advantage of Tableau career opportunities and grab top jobs in business intelligence.Tableau has become one of the most trending topics in the field of Business Intelligence. The demand of Tableau professionals has been increasing day by day. Companies like Capgemini, Tata Consultancy, Sony, Bank of America, Dell, Facebook, and KPMG are looking for Tableau Talent in India and their onshore locations. Hence, there is an amazing career scope of Tableau in India.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Tableau course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Tableau .Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What you learn in this Tableau Training?
After completing our training, the learners will be able to master in:
- Create intelligent business solutions for data
- Visualize, analyse, and combine multiple data sets without using any complex scripting
- Share dashboards with anybody and spread insightful information
- Display complex analytical problems within seconds
- Work with data from Hadoop, data warehouses, spreadsheets and data sets
- Save time by analysing tons of data and also connect to data infrastructures by using Tableau
- Scale from small to large and support growing analytics
Prerequisites to Learn Tableau Training?
There are no mandatory pre-requisites for taking this training.The basic concepts of data analysis and R language will be beneficial but not mandatory.
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn Tableau ?
YES,It doesn't require prior programming experience.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Tableau ?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Tableau . The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning Tableau course?
Yes,Data today is the biggest catalyst in accomplishing business goals and drives most business decisions. Organizations therefore need professionals who can analyse and present data in a manner that is lucid and comprehensible. Tableau is a simple, easy-to use software that allows you to work with all kinds of data and share it across departments and groups. Once you finish our interactive course, you will have mastered Tableau to perform complex analytic operations on tons of data within minutes. You will also receive post workshop assistance to solve any queries that you might have regarding the software.
How long does it take to skilled in Tableau ?
Tableau is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing Tableau exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability.
Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical Tableau certifications
- Complete knowledge in the Tableau
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in Tableau ?
Tableau Development is undoubtedly a promising career option. The field has the potential for continued growth in the years to come. Tableau Developer is just not an in-demand role across multiple organizations, it’s also a well-paid role. Understanding more technologies is certainly a sure-fire way to future-proof your career as the digital landscape evolve.For those who are looking for a competitive, as well as a lucrative job, Tableau Development is a smart and ideal career choice.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Tableau :
- Hands-on engagement with the best-Engineering platform in human history.
- A sense of mission and higher purpose
- The emergence of agile Tableau Developers
- Enterprise applications are multiplatform/BI and DataWarehousing.
- community support and training.
- Build a lucrative career.
TABLEAU – CAREER OPPORTUNITY AND SCOPE IN INDIA
- In the field of Business Intelligence, Tableau is emerging as one of the hottest trends.
- The demand for professionals with Tableau experience is on the rise as the data visualisation tool is gaining much popularity in companies of all stature, big or small.
- Even Google trends indicate a high demand for careers with Tableau, especially if you intend to build your career in data visualisation.
- Getting yourself certified during the high demand, will help you take advantage of Tableau career opportunities and progress in the field of business intelligence.
- The soaring demand for Tableau is not sudden, there is a logic behind it. We are currently generating great amounts of data, almost 50 times more than what was being generated, say 8-9 years ago.
- With the colossal amounts of data, along with real business implications, business organisations across the world would need a tool that is easy on the user end and can analyse data by deriving actionable insights from it.
- Now the beauty is that there are other visualisation tools available, however, Tableau does exactly that, easy to use, with excellent visualisation, thus the massive popularity.
- According to a research by Gartner, the popularity of tableau is going to hit the roof, also Google trends are testimony to the growth in demand for tableau professionals, especially over the past five years.
- Not only is the demand high for Tableau, but also the pay packages being offered to Tableau professionals is tempting, as not only is it higher when combined with a few other skills, but is also showing an upward trend. Not only in the United States, but also in India as well, where a median salary of above Rs five lakhs is being offered to anyone with knowledge in the Tableau software, as expressed in a survey by PayScale recently.
- If you survey the job sites which are on a hunt for professionals with knowledge in the Tableau Software, you will notice, not only SME’s but many fortune 500 companies are listed as well. Capgemini, ITC InfoTech, Tata Consultancy, General Motors, Sony, Bank of America, KPMG, Dell Groupon, General Motors, Facebook, are few of the top companies besides various others, who are looking for Tableau Talent, in India and their Onshore locations.
- The icing on the cake while considering certification of the Tableau software is that it opens up a variety of job roles to choose from, at various levels in your professional life cycle.
- Some popular titles for Tableau Professionals are, Tableau Consultant, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Intelligence Developer, Business intelligence Manager, amongst others.
- Lastly while it is good to know that a career in Tableau is very promising at present and that picking up the skill might open several avenues for you, it is also important to note that there are a few additional skills that go hand-in-hand, and knowing them will only add to your profile once you are thoroughly proficient with Tableau.
- Some additional skills are, understanding how to work with Databases, a solid understanding of Statistics, Working on multi storage databases.
- There should always be an eagerness to learn, develop and be inquisitive in this particular field.
- A professional certification or a formal training will help you use the tool more effectively and efficiently than picking up information from free available sources. A course will help you stand apart in the crowd.
How does Tableau work
- Tableau connects and extracts the data stored in various places.
- It can pull data from any platform imaginable.
- A simple database such as an excel, pdf, to a complex database like Oracle, a database in the cloud such as Amazon webs services, Microsoft Azure SQL database, Google Cloud SQL and various other data sources can be extracted by Tableau.
- When Tableau is launched, ready data connectors are available which allows you to connect to any database.
- Depending on the version of Tableau that you have purchased the number of data connectors supported by Tableau will vary.
- The pulled data can be either connected live or extracted to the Tableau's data engine, Tableau Desktop.
- This is where the Data analyst, data engineer work with the data that was pulled up and develop visualizations.
- The created dashboards are shared with the users as a static file.
- The users who receive the dashboards views the file using Tableau Reader.
- The data from the Tableau Desktop can be published to the Tableau server.
- This is an enterprise platform where collaboration, distribution, governance, security model, automation features are supported.
- With the Tableau server, the end users have a better experience in accessing the files from all locations be it a desktop, mobile or email.
ACTE OMR offers Tableau Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Tableau Course in OMRModule 1: Tableau Course Material
- Start Page
- Show Me
- Connecting to Excel Files
- Connecting to Text Files
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Connecting to Microsoft Analysis Services
- Creating and Removing Hierarchies
- Joining Tables
- Data Blending
- Grouping Example 1
- Grouping Example 2
- Edit Groups
- Combined Sets
- Creating a First Report
- Data Labels
- Create Folders
- Sorting Data
- Add Totals, Sub Totals and Grand Totals to Report
- Area Chart
- Bar Chart
- Box Plot
- Bubble Chart
- Bump Chart
- Bullet Graph
- Circle Views
- Dual Combination Chart
- Dual Lines Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Traditional Funnel Charts
- Gantt Chart
- Grouped Bar or Side by Side Bars Chart
- Highlight Table
- Cumulative Histogram
- Line Chart
- Lollipop Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Text Label
- Tree Map
- Word Cloud
- Waterfall Chart
- Dual Axis Reports
- Blended Axis
- Individual Axis
- Add Reference Lines
- Reference Bands
- Reference Distributions
- Basic Maps
- Symbol Map
- Use Google Maps
- Mapbox Maps as a Background Map
- WMS Server Map as a Background Map
- Calculated Fields
- Basic Approach to Calculate Rank
- Advanced Approach to Calculate Ra
- Calculating Running Total
- Filters Introduction
- Quick Filters
- Filters on Dimensions
- Conditional Filters
- Top and Bottom Filters
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Slicing Fliters
- Data Source Filters
- Extract Filters
- Create a Dashboard
- Format Dashboard Layou
- Create a Device Preview of a Dashboard
- Create Filters on Dashboard
- Dashboard Objects
- Create a Story
- Tableau online.
- Overview of Tableau Server.
- Publishing Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
Hands-on Real Time Tableau Projects
Odds of Going Pro in Sports project
This Project shows the odds of a high school athlete making it onto a college team and then going on to play professionally.
Owned/leased houses and parking spaces in USA Project
This Project is used to deisgn Owned/leased houses and parking spaces in USA.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE OMR offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Tableau training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Tableau Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Tableau & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Tableau Trainer
- Our Tableau Training in OMR. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Tableau domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Tableau training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Tableau Training in OMR from recognized IT organizations.
Tableau Course Reviews
Yes its excellent training center for Tableau training in Velachery, before I joined here I enquired many centers out side. totally I got good center..trainer have excellent experience and his explication super..I feel very happy ..Heartfully I am recommended it's best ACTE institute for quality training
ACTE is one of the best institute for Tableau course which is located in OMR and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn.they will clear all your doubts as soon as possible.classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual.
I learned Tableau /Power bI Course from vinoth Sir and i must say he knows how to Tame Tableau Before learning many times i used to expect something else and when i use to do that Tableau use to give some other results . This is undoubtedly the Best Tableau Training in Tambaram that I attended.
The Tableau training is very informative and interactive in terms of the hands-on activities. Aravindh listened to the needs of his audience as best as possible and we were able to train relevant to our needs, Costs prepared material specifically around questions asked on the basic Tableau training for the advanced training,
I recently completed tableau training course here. ACTE Trainers teaching techniques and the way topics are taught are exceptional.I recommend to my friends who wants to do tableau course live projects in Velachery enroll Now.
Tableau Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Tableau training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Tableau Course?
Why Should I Learn Tableau Course At ACTE?
- Tableau Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Tableau experts with 10+ years of experience in the Tableau domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies