- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Tableau.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Tableau.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Tableau Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Tableau Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Tableau Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Tableau Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Tableau Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Microsoft Analysis Services, Learn Tableau Basic Reports, Learn Tableau Charts, Stacked Bar Chart, Learn Tableau Advanced Reports, Learn Tableau Calculations & Filters, Learn Tableau Dashboards, Device Preview of a Dashboard, Server Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH Tableau CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Tableau Training in Porur
Tableau has been recognized as a market leader for the 7th consecutive year in the Gartner magic quadrant. The employment opportunities in Tableau are also multiplying because of its wide acceptance by global organizations. ACTE'S course covers the core features of Tableau. With hands-on practice exercises you will learn about basic and advanced visualization techniques of conditional formatting, scripting, integration with R and other valuable methods to make data analytics easier. Start learning with us ACTE Tableau Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented Tableau Topics Covered
Environment & Workspace
Build views in Tableau
Tableau data sources
Data Blending, Joining Tables
Extracting Data, Tableau Bins
Tableau Cheat Sheet
Is good to opting a career in Tableau ?
- Tableau is emerging as one of the trending technologies in the field of Business Intelligence.
- Top companies such as LinkedIn, Amazon, Ferrari, and other 35,000 companies are using Tableau in their deployments.
- The demand for Tableau professionals is skyrocketing as this data visualization tool is gaining high popularity in companies.
- The demand for Tableau professionals will grow even further as many more organizations are looking for permanent adoption of Tableau instead of experimentation.
What is the scope of Tableau ?
In the field of Business Intelligence, Tableau is emerging as one of the hottest trends. The demand for professionals with Tableau experience is on the rise as the data visualisation tool is gaining much popularity in companies of all stature, big or small.If you're interested in a career in data science and analytics, then Tableau is a great skill set to have! In the field of data visualization, demand for Tableau skills is growing exponentially - significantly more so than its key competitors!Tableau is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool. It is very fast to deploy, easy to learn and very intuitive to use for a customer. Here is a learning path to all those people who are new to Tableau. This path will help you to learn Tableau in a structured approach.
As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- Freshers or graduates
- Analytics professionals
- IT developers and testers
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Functional experts
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills in the analytics domain.
Is Tableau will enough to create a job?
YES,Tableau is emerging as one of the hottest trends in business intelligence . The data visualization tool has been gaining popularity in companies big and small, and hence, the demand for Tableau experts in on the surge. If you go by google trends, it seems there can be no better time than “now” to learn tableau and build a career in Tableau and data visualization. Tableau training and certification will help you take advantage of Tableau career opportunities and grab top jobs in business intelligence.Tableau has become one of the most trending topics in the field of Business Intelligence. The demand of Tableau professionals has been increasing day by day. Companies like Capgemini, Tata Consultancy, Sony, Bank of America, Dell, Facebook, and KPMG are looking for Tableau Talent in India and their onshore locations. Hence, there is an amazing career scope of Tableau in India.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Tableau course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Tableau .Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What you learn in this Tableau Training?
After completing our training, the learners will be able to master in:
- Create intelligent business solutions for data
- Visualize, analyse, and combine multiple data sets without using any complex scripting
- Share dashboards with anybody and spread insightful information
- Display complex analytical problems within seconds
- Work with data from Hadoop, data warehouses, spreadsheets and data sets
- Save time by analysing tons of data and also connect to data infrastructures by using Tableau
- Scale from small to large and support growing analytics
Prerequisites to Learn Tableau Training?
There are no mandatory pre-requisites for taking this training.The basic concepts of data analysis and R language will be beneficial but not mandatory.
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn Tableau ?
YES,It doesn't require prior programming experience.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Tableau ?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Tableau . The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning Tableau course?
Yes,Data today is the biggest catalyst in accomplishing business goals and drives most business decisions. Organizations therefore need professionals who can analyse and present data in a manner that is lucid and comprehensible. Tableau is a simple, easy-to use software that allows you to work with all kinds of data and share it across departments and groups. Once you finish our interactive course, you will have mastered Tableau to perform complex analytic operations on tons of data within minutes. You will also receive post workshop assistance to solve any queries that you might have regarding the software.
How long does it take to skilled in Tableau ?
Tableau is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing Tableau exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability.
Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical Tableau certifications
- Complete knowledge in the Tableau
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in Tableau ?
Tableau Development is undoubtedly a promising career option. The field has the potential for continued growth in the years to come. Tableau Developer is just not an in-demand role across multiple organizations, it’s also a well-paid role. Understanding more technologies is certainly a sure-fire way to future-proof your career as the digital landscape evolve.For those who are looking for a competitive, as well as a lucrative job, Tableau Development is a smart and ideal career choice.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Tableau :
- Hands-on engagement with the best-Engineering platform in human history.
- A sense of mission and higher purpose
- The emergence of agile Tableau Developers
- Enterprise applications are multiplatform/BI and DataWarehousing.
- community support and training.
- Build a lucrative career.
Tableau Developer Duties and Responsibilities
- The type of organization a Tableau developer works for will determine the exact roles and responsibilities they take on. Based on job listings we analyzed, a Tableau developer’s duties typically involve cterat technical.
- The primary role of a Tableau developer is to create technical solutions to business needs by translating their requirements and finding innovative resolutions to the brief. Developers go through a strategizing and ideation stage with the team before beginning on creating the application or solution.
Create Data Storage Tools
- Tableau developers create tools to store data effectively within the organization, known as online analytical processing, as well as maintaining data analytics platforms so that data can effectively be mined for information at a later date.
- Tableau developers conduct unit tests and develop database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- This is an ongoing part of the development process that occurs regularly throughout a project to pick up on any part of the application that isn’t working correctly.
- A key part of a Tableau developer’s role is evaluating and improving existing systems that are in place as well as collaborating with teams within the business to integrate these new systems to streamline workflow and company processes.
Develop Technical Documentation
- Tableau developers are responsible for creating reports based on completed projects.
- They also develop and update technical documentation for senior members of staff and colleagues within the IT department to serve as a reference guide.
Tableau Developer Responsibilities
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization.
Tableau Developer use
- Tableau developers frequently use the following tools in addition to general computer applications:
- BI technologies - Oracle BI, Microsoft Power BI, etc.
- SQL language - SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS).
- Data Analysis tools - ETL frameworks, Online analytical processing (OLAP)
ACTE Porur offers Tableau Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Tableau Course in PorurModule 1: Tableau Course Material
- Start Page
- Show Me
- Connecting to Excel Files
- Connecting to Text Files
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Connecting to Microsoft Analysis Services
- Creating and Removing Hierarchies
- Joining Tables
- Data Blending
- Grouping Example 1
- Grouping Example 2
- Edit Groups
- Combined Sets
- Creating a First Report
- Data Labels
- Create Folders
- Sorting Data
- Add Totals, Sub Totals and Grand Totals to Report
- Area Chart
- Bar Chart
- Box Plot
- Bubble Chart
- Bump Chart
- Bullet Graph
- Circle Views
- Dual Combination Chart
- Dual Lines Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Traditional Funnel Charts
- Gantt Chart
- Grouped Bar or Side by Side Bars Chart
- Highlight Table
- Cumulative Histogram
- Line Chart
- Lollipop Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Text Label
- Tree Map
- Word Cloud
- Waterfall Chart
- Dual Axis Reports
- Blended Axis
- Individual Axis
- Add Reference Lines
- Reference Bands
- Reference Distributions
- Basic Maps
- Symbol Map
- Use Google Maps
- Mapbox Maps as a Background Map
- WMS Server Map as a Background Map
- Calculated Fields
- Basic Approach to Calculate Rank
- Advanced Approach to Calculate Ra
- Calculating Running Total
- Filters Introduction
- Quick Filters
- Filters on Dimensions
- Conditional Filters
- Top and Bottom Filters
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Slicing Fliters
- Data Source Filters
- Extract Filters
- Create a Dashboard
- Format Dashboard Layou
- Create a Device Preview of a Dashboard
- Create Filters on Dashboard
- Dashboard Objects
- Create a Story
- Tableau online.
- Overview of Tableau Server.
- Publishing Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
Hands-on Real Time Tableau Projects
Odds of Going Pro in Sports project
This Project shows the odds of a high school athlete making it onto a college team and then going on to play professionally.
Owned/leased houses and parking spaces in USA Project
This Project is used to deisgn Owned/leased houses and parking spaces in USA.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Porur offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Tableau training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Tableau Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Tableau & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Tableau Trainer
- Our Tableau Training in Porur. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Tableau domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Tableau training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Tableau Training in Porur from recognized IT organizations.
Tableau Course Reviews
Yes its excellent training center for Tableau training in Velachery, before I joined here I enquired many centers out side. totally I got good center..trainer have excellent experience and his explication super..I feel very happy ..Heartfully I am recommended it's best ACTE institute for quality training
It's to good institute and its more helpful for people who are suffering from jobs. They will help u a lots by teaching Tableau and make to learn us more things from ACTE institute in Porur and also they will give u a good placements also.
I learned Tableau /Power bI Course from vinoth Sir and i must say he knows how to Tame Tableau Before learning many times i used to expect something else and when i use to do that Tableau use to give some other results . This is undoubtedly the Best Tableau Training in Tambaram that I attended.
The Tableau training is very informative and interactive in terms of the hands-on activities. Aravindh listened to the needs of his audience as best as possible and we were able to train relevant to our needs, Costs prepared material specifically around questions asked on the basic Tableau training for the advanced training,
I recently completed tableau training course here. ACTE Trainers teaching techniques and the way topics are taught are exceptional.I recommend to my friends who wants to do tableau course live projects in Velachery enroll Now.
Tableau Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Tableau training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Tableau Course?
Why Should I Learn Tableau Course At ACTE?
- Tableau Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Tableau experts with 10+ years of experience in the Tableau domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Tableau Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Tableau?
How Do I Enroll For The Tableau Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]