- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Tally.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Tally.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Tally Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Tally Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Tally Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Industry Tools Covered in Tally and GST Course in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Tally and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Tally J2EE Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: accounting, costing, managing inventory, payroll, GST, Filing tax return, managing profit, and loss statement, preparing a balance sheet, VAT forms, trial balance, cash-flow report, etc
- START YOUR CAREER WITH Tally COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Tally Certification course.
How can Online Courses help you learn Tally course?
What are the concepts covered as a part of this training?
Top 5 skill set that you will learn Tally?
- Accounting Principles & Terminology
- Understanding of GST
- Voucher Entry & Reports
- Inventory & Stock Management
- Payroll & Statutory Compliance
What are the different job roles that i can apply for after this course?
How can you get assistance for preparing a Tally Training Interview?
Is there any job opportunities for Tally Training?
What are the Tally related course that ACTE Offer?
Why should you learn Tally to grow your career?
What will you learn in the Tally Training?
How learning Tally course helps in accelerating my career growth?
Prerequisites to learn Tally?
Overview of Tally Training in Chennai
Tally is a complete system for business accounting and inventory management. It provides various facilities like Govt. supported formats, multilingual operations, online functions and processing for small, medium and big businesses. The present version of Tally has many advanced features like better data migrating, payroll management, TDS, TCS, job costing and point- of sale invoicing etc. Enroll now with us ACTE Tally with GST Classroom & Online Training Course.
Prerequisites For The Tally Course In Chennai:
- A fundamental understanding of accounting
- Familiarity with computer hardware and software operating systems
- A proficient understanding of the Tally program
- The capability to comprehend and make sense of financial statements.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet software.
- Successful completion of a tally class covering the fundamentals of accounting.
Advantages of Tally course in Chennai:
- Easy to Use: Tally course is simple to use and navigate. It has a simple interface that makes it easy for people who aren't tech-savvy to learn how to use it.
- Cost-effective: Tally is a good accounting program that doesn't cost too much and is available at a low price. It cuts down on how much it costs to hire an accountant.
- Scalability: Tally is very flexible and can be used by both small and large businesses. It can be changed to fit the needs of the business.
- Stability: Tally is one of the safest accounting programs you can buy. It protects user data with strong data encryption and user authentication.
- Automation: Tally helps automate accounting so that mistakes aren't made by hand. It also cuts down on how long it takes to do accounting tasks.
Tally Professionals Have Five Career Options:
- Tally supports invoice customization, banking automation, payment reminders, and remote data access based on the revenue, expense, matching, cost, and objectivity principles. It generates detailed customised reports, assists bookkeepers in tracking employee working hours, and automatically fills payroll and calculates taxes. Tally automates tasks such as simplifying purchase orders, receiving and storing bills, bill payments, and tracking business spending.
- CPA: Accountancy is the process of documenting, managing, and reporting a company's financial activities. Accounting follows bookkeeping and assists businesses in understanding their status, profit and loss for a given period, and financial results. Tally accounting software improves accuracy and efficiency, prevents errors, and encourages the use of time for valuable administration, strategy development, and execution-related functions. The software supports multi-user access, automation, online support, data security, is cost-effective, and scalable, all of which aid in the automation of accounting processes. Tally is used by accountants to analyse and verify data, adjust entries, gather data for audits, and prepare tax returns and income statements. The software can also be used to generate financial reports such as a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow, funds flow, outstanding receivables and payables, ratio analysis, bash book and bank book, and trial balance.
- billing manager: Billing is the creation, management, and distribution of receipts and invoices to internal and external business stakeholders. Businesses typically deal with a variety of existing and new clients under tight deadlines and require proof of all payments made or received in order to strengthen professional relationships and aid in profit and loss calculations. Tally is widely used by billing executives to eliminate errors and avoid manual data entry while preparing receipts and invoices. It assists in the creation of new invoices, the addition, search, and summarization of customer records, the conversion of different currencies, and the processing of credit cards. Financial calendars, database and record management, hours tracking, reminders, and reporting options are also included to make billing easier.
- Tally independent contractors: Freelancing in Tally is a new-age dynamic career opportunity for experts who prefer to work with multiple organisations rather than just one. Freelancers work for a variety of clients and earn money for each service or installation they complete. Tally experts perform basic bookkeeping and accounting functions, generate daily work reports, generate and distribute GST reports, pay TDS, generate receivable and payable statements, and generate bank reconciliation statements. Tally experts can also provide services to mid-size or large organisations on a contract or consultation basis. They can also serve as corporate trainers.
How Do I Get a Job After Taking a Tally Course in Chennai?
Tally is a popular accounting program that many businesses use. It is also an important tool for many people who work in accounting and finance. You can learn the skills and knowledge you need to help businesses manage their finances by taking a Tally training in Chennai. After finishing a Tally course in Chennai, you can do a lot of different things, such as:
- Accounting Analyst: It is the job of an accounting analyst to look at the company's financial statements and other financial records and figure out what they mean. They look at and make sense of data, make financial reports, and give advice to management on how to use money most effectively.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk: An Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk is in charge of processing invoices and payments, balancing accounts, and making financial statements.
- Tax Accountant: It is the job of a tax accountant to prepare and file tax returns. They may also give clients advice about tax issues.
- Financial Analyst: It is the job of a financial analyst to look at financial data and give advice to management on how to make investment decisions. They may also help with budgeting, making predictions, and planning finances.
- Bookkeeper: A bookkeeper is in charge of keeping track of financial transactions, putting together financial reports, and making sure that accounts are balanced.
- Auditor: An auditor's job is to look over financial records and transactions to make sure they are correct and follow the rules.
After finishing a Tally course, these are just a few of the many jobs you can get. You can be a valuable asset to any company if you have the right skills and knowledge.
What Will Your Salary be After Tally Courses?
Tally graduates earn an average salary of INR 5 Lakh to 10 Lakh for tally certification holders. The wide disparity between the brackets is due to the various certifications available on the market. Candidates who obtain a Foundation or Intermediate level certification in Tally will be able to earn an annual package of INR 2,00,000- 4,00,000. Candidates who pursue an advanced level Tally course/diploma and get qualified as a Tally expert, on the other hand, receive an increase with a beginning pay package of roughly INR 5,00,000- 7,00,000 and earn more with practise and knowledge in this area of study.
Why is Tally ERP the Most Popular Commercial Software?
Tally is used for accounting and auditing by many firms because of its great performance and minimum delays. Whether a company is small, medium, or big, tally meets all of the critical demands that would otherwise cost a fortune. Tally ERP 9's newest edition includes a new and more effective and productive version, providing ERP (Enterprise resource planning) to organisations. Tally can now safely handle many additional business procedures connected to company resource management in addition to accounting.
What is the Scope of Tally?
Tally is now a well-known accounting software worldwide. Many businesses use simple Tally software to manage their finances. It is simple, easy to use, fast, time-consuming, and cost-effective. It has no code and operates in real time.
- Students find it easier to learn and apply because there are no codes. Tally accounting software has reached numerous milestones.
- Tally has quickly become the top account management tool.
- Tally is simple to learn and requires little effort. It is simple to learn and apply.
- The new banking feature in Tallysoftware has made it easier for users to access bank-related activities.
- Many organisations have worked tirelessly to find a solution to their business management issues. Tallycustomization has simplified the software programme. It provides a useful option for many enterprises.
- Tally accounting software is widely used for financial management, invoicing, reporting, and sales management.
- Many businesses around the world have made Tally accounting software a part of their financial management system.
- Tally software has been updated to meet current standards. As a result, as the requirements grow, new features will be added to the existing ones.
- Tally's scope should expand as long as businesses exist. As a result, taking Tally-related courses can help a candidate's future.
What Does the Current Pattern Indicate About Tally's Future?
Tally, which is now utilised by installing it on-premise, will soon be used on the cloud. Installing on-premise requires considerable work on the part of the user in terms of hiring a separate team, managing resources, maintaining maintenance, managing space, power, and the environment, among other things. Tally on cloud, on the other hand, needs just an internet connection and a tally account to improve speed.
Characteristics of Tally:
In today's world, every company expects software that solves all of their problems at once. Tally accounting software meets the expectations of management leaders and is thus on a successful path.
Special software: Tally has carved out its own niche in the accounting field by meeting the needs of the organisation. It quickly resolves all financial and invoicing issues. The information contained within the software will be safe and secure. It is not accessible unless permission is granted.
Access: Users gain insecure and remote access as a result of all data integrity assessments. Tally accounting software is well-known for its data dependability. The data is subjected to various integrity checks at normal levels to ensure record dependability. Using Tally audit, one can compare the audited entries to the user's changes. Once all of the changes have been made, the consolidated list will be displayed along with the user's name.
Time and money savings: An organisation requires software that saves the user time while producing effective results. Tally users can expect to receive their results quickly. It is not more expensive to adapt Tally software or learn Tally courses. As a result, the demand for and vacancy in Tally has been high for a long time.
Features of Tally:
- Taxation/ GST: TallyPrime allows you to produce GST-compliant invoices such as tax invoices, bills of supply, and so on in seconds and always submit proper GST returns. What else? You can easily produce e-invoices and print invoices with IRN and QR code. You may also handle TDS, TCS, and payroll statutory items like PF, ESI, and employee income tax using TallyPrime's capabilities.
- Management of Credit and Cash Flow: TallyPrime helps you optimise cash flows by enhancing efficiency in accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, and various other aspects of company. TallyPrime's analytical reports assist you in keeping track of your financial flow.
- Multitasking talents: TallyPrime allows you to multitask and manage distractions on a daily basis. You're in the midst of a sales invoice and want to add another sale. Or are you in the process of entering a payment but need to refer to an overdue report before proceeding? TallyPrime allows you to manage many of these circumstances without having to move between different instances of Tally or worry about losing your work.
- Visit Feature: Discovering insights has never been simpler than with TallyPrime. This is made possible by TallyPrime's new and powerful "Go To" search bar. Using Go To, you may search for and uncover things you didn't realise Tally could do for you, as well as get fresh insights to help you operate your company more efficiently.
- Banking: TallyPrime has a plethora of banking features/utilities to assist you simply handle all of your financial demands. Banking features such as auto bank reconciliation, pre-defined check forms, cheque administration, e-payments, and so on make banking a breeze.
- TallyPrime allows you to access company reports online from the convenience of a web browser, wherever you are, with the assurance that your data will always be with you.
- Data Security: We recognise the importance of your company data and guarantee that you will always have custody of it. Access to your data is controlled depending on your preferences thanks to different user access controls and feature-based security levels.
In Chennai, ACTE has an online course for Tally. The goal of the online tally course is to help people learn the basics of tally and how it works. The whole course is done online and at your own pace. The Tally classes Chennai cover things like "Tally Basics," "Accounts," "Inventory," "Taxes," "Payroll," "Banking," and "Stock Management." The tally classes also have homework, quizzes, and projects to help you learn and practice what you need to know. You will also receive a certificate of completion once you have completed the course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Tally Course in ChennaiModule 1: BASIC OF ACCOUNTING
- Types of Accounts
- Accounting Principles or concepts
- Mode of Accounting
- Rules of Accounting
- Double entry system of bookkeeping
- Introduction to TALLY ERP 9
- History of tally
- Versions of tally
- Company Features
- Getting functions with TALLY ERP 9
- Creation / setting up of Company in TALLY ERP 9
- Chart of Groups
- Multiple Groups
- Multiple Ledgers
- Stock Groups
- Multiple Stock Groups
- Stock Categories
- Multiple Stock Categories
- Units of Measure
- Stock Items
- Types of Vouchers
- Chart of Vouchers
- Accounting Vouchers
- Inventory Vouchers
- Bill-wise details
- Cost centers and Cost Categories
- Multiple currencies
- Interest calculations
- Budget and controls
- Scenario management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Order Processing
- Recorder Levels
- Batch-wise details
- Bill of Materials
- Batch-Wise Details
- Different Actual and Billed Quantities
- Price Lists
- Zero-Valued Entries
- Additional cost details
- Vat Reports
- Vat Reports
- TDS Repots
- TCS Repots
- Excise Repots
- Service Tax Repots
- Tally vault
- Security controls
- Tally Audit
- Backup and restore
- Split company data
- Import and export of data
- Printing Reports and Cheques
- Create Company Logo
- Financial Statements
- Trading Account
- Profit & Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Accounts Books and Reports
- Inventory Books and Reports
- Exception Reports
- Statutory Reports
- Payroll Reports
- Trail balance
- Day Book
- List of Accounts
- Stock Summary
Hands-on Real Time Tally Projects
Inventory Management Project.
The main aim of an inventory management system is to keep the stock in such a way that it is neither overstock nor understock.
Tax Management Project.
The objective behind tax planning is insurance of tax efficiency. Tax planning allows all elements of the financial plan to function in sync to deliver maximum tax efficiency.
Job Work Analysis Project.
Job analysis is a common technique aimed at providing detailed information on a worker's job. A job analysis can help draft a better job description.
MIS and internal control project.
Internal controls function to minimize risks and protect assets, ensure accuracy of records, promote operational efficiency, and encourage adherence.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Tally training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Tally Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get a Industrial Recognized ACTE Tally with GST Certificate in Chennai
ACTE Certification is recognized by all of the world's largest companies. This accounting, tax, payroll, and monetary transaction recording software is called Tally. This course gives you a thorough understanding of Tally's features. Business accounting and taxation are no problem for you, and you can also generate MIS Reports with ease. Small businesses and shops can rely on you to handle their accounting and tax returns, including GST, TDS, and income tax returns.
ACTE certification is recognized around the globe. As a result of this certification, you can land top-level jobs at prominent multinational corporations throughout the world. After completing our coursework and practical assignments, you will receive your certification.
What do I have to do to get the ACTE Tally Training Certificate?
Do you provide test-taking exercises as part of The Tally Certification in Chennai?
Tally certification exam and cost details.
Do I need to take the Tally Certification test after finishing the Tally course?
How do I get certified as an Tally?
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Tally Trainer
- Our Tally Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Tally domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Tally training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Tally Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Tally Course Reviews
Recently i have completed my Tally course in ACTE. The Trainer was very much helpful. ACTE is one of the best training center for Tally Course. If you are looking for quality Tally course clasess please visit ACTE at Hyderbad.
I came to joining the Tally class but they recommeded me to learn Adv Excel and Tally within 3 month i got place based on excel & tally account profile job.thanks alot the effort put by ACTE in Velachery
Overall its amazing..i love all Tally class taken in ACTE Omr .All instructors are kind and patient,They are very experianced in training and development...so i would like to strongly recommend everyone to study Tally in ACTE institute to update and upgrade in this competitive world to thrive in our carrier.
It's a great place to explore your skill during the small period of time, especially in Tally, the extreme level of teaching... we can enhance our skill by the way of learning. I would suggest anyone of u can build a better knowledge with peaceful atmosphere
I have joined here for tally and excel classes the trainers are so good Tambaram, they convey each topic in such a manner that it can be easily understandable.the practicing session is also good and the assignments are also nice. the material provided here also so helpful good learning experience in ACTE.
Tally Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Tally training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Tally Course?
Why Should I Learn Tally Course At ACTE?
- Tally Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Tally experts with 10+ years of experience in the Tally domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Tally Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Tally?
How Do I Enroll For The Tally Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]