- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Android.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Android.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Android Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Android Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Android Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Android and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Android Certified Application developer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Basics of Android, UI Widgets, Activity, Intent & Fragment, Android Menu, Layout Manager, Adaptor, View, Advance Android, Data Storage, SQLite, XML & JSON, Cotent Provider, Android Notification, Multimedia, Speech API, Telephony API, Location API, Animation, Device Connectivity, Sensor, Android Graphics, Android P2P Communication, Android Web Services, Android Google Map, Project Development.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ANDROID COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Android Training Course in T. Nagar
Our Android Mobile Training Course makes you an expert in Android application development. Learn overview of android development tools, activity, services and testing for user-focused app development, Android basics, its complete architecture to understand core data etc. ACTE Imparts Android Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Most Job Oriented Android Tools Covered
Apps and APK Files
Views and ViewGroups
Layout XML Files
Is Android a good career to choose?
What is the scope of Android Developer?
Will I get a job as an Android developer?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Android Course Completion?
Android developer or ios developer, who will have more scope?
What are the prerequisites for learning app development for Android and iOS devices?
How can I become an Android app developer without any prior programming skills or knowledge?
- Yes you can. I started android development on my own with prior knowledge of java.
- You have to learn atleast basic java. And get into the habit of reading documentation.
- You will get a lot of excellent tutorial on google developers site.
- Though there are tools that make life simpler, i would recommend to learn it from core using google own android studio platform. That way you will understand what things are happenning and why.
- If you are disciplined about it, you will learn it in a month or so for creating basic apps.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Android?
Is it still worth learning Android development? ?
How long does it take to learn professional mobile app development?
Top reasons to consider a career in Android?
- Opportunities for career for a Android developer are excellent. At this juncture, it is important to remember that the role of a Android developer is much more than just Android coding. In most organizations, the development of the software is an integral part of the engineering/business process.
- However, your qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced Android developer can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.i>
Extraodrinary features of Android
Career Opportunities In Android App Development
There are boundless career opportunities in Android App Development. Many IT firms and startups frequently look for candidates having expertise in android app development. You can gain such skills and expertise through our android app development training.
E-commerce companies such as FlipKart, Amazon, Myntra, Jabong, LensKart, Grofers etc. are running and handling most of their business through mobile applications. For this purpose, they need highly skilled app developers who can look out for bugs and errors in the application and fix those bugs with improved overall performance.
Also, the salary offered to android app developers is quite pleasing which can grow as they become more experienced and more skillful. According to payscale.com, the average salary of an android software developer in India is Rs. 302,0 per year, which is not a bad deal to start your career with.
Some of the famous IT companies which hire android app developers on a large scale are listed below.
- Hyperlink Infosystem
- FuGenX Technologies
- 360 Degree Technosoft
- iMOBDEV Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Xperts Infosoft
- eSec Forte
Let’s take a look at the features of Android
Improved Permission Options
Android automatically grants certain permissions to applications based on use-cases. For example, messaging apps automatically get access rights to send/receive texts and to contact lists. Users can also choose to grant location access to applications completely or only when the app is in use.
Standard Depth Format
Applications running on Android now have the ability to “request a Dynamic Depth image which consists of a JPEG, XMP metadata related to depth-related elements, and a depth and confidence map embedded in the same file on devices that advertise support,”. This feature is useful for creating bokeh options and specialized blurs and Google hopes that 3rd party applications will take advantage of it.
Security Updates via Play Store
Android users can now get security updates faster by choosing to install updates directly from the Google Play Store as they would update any other installed applications. Google also promises to make the fixes installable as soon as they are available.
Streaming Support for Hearing Aids
Android users that own a Pixel 3 can now stream music to their hearing aids via Bluetooth and since Google is open-sourcing the platform.
Android phone owners sometimes have to wait, and wait… and wait for software updates from their manufacturer, since most phones have a skinned or tweaked version of Android. That's a common frustration. But Google is hoping to ease that process a bit with Project Mainline.
Essentially, Project Mainline takes some key elements of the Android operating system and makes them updateable via Google Play. That means you'll get critical updates more easily, straight from Google, rather than waiting for Samsung or LG (or whoever) to drop a major system update. Granted, you'll still probably have to wait a while to get major new OS features on your phone… but hey, it's a start.
See when your battery will run out
Swipe down from the top of the screen on your Android device, and you’ll see that the wifi, cell reception, and battery level icons have been redesigned to give you a better visual clue to the levels in each case. Not only that, but you’ll see an estimate of how long your battery will last, right in the status bar—it’s a bit more useful than a simple percentage reading, but it is only a guess based on how intensively you’ve been using your phone.
If you are an active user of the Chat head of Facebook Messenger, Bubbles is going to be a delightful feature for you. Bubbles are like the Chat head feature of Facebook Messenger, which allows the notifications to appear as bubbleheads on the screen.
- However, Bubbles is quite app-specific. It does not appear for all the apps. It does not allow all the notifications to stream on the screen at once. It appears for the phone app which will let you know in case of a missed call or a call feature in an activated call.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Android Course in T. NagarModule 1: Basics of Android
- What is Android
- History and Version
- Installing softwares
- Setup Eclipse
- Hello Android example
- Internal Details
- Dalvik VM
- Software Stack
- Android Core Building Blocks
- Android Emulator
- R.java file
- Hide Title Bar
- Screen Orientation
- Working with Button
- Custom Toast
- Toggle Button
- Switch Button
- Image Button
- Quick Contact Budge
- Analog Clock and Digital Clock
- Working with hardware Button
- File Download
- Activity Lifecycle
- Activity Example
- Implicit Intent
- Explicit Intent
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Fragment Example
- Dynamic Fragment
- Option Menu
- Context Menu
- Popup Menu
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Table Layout
- Grid Layout
- Array Adaptor
- ArrayList Adaptor
- Base Adaptor
- Android Service
- Android Service API
- Android Started Service
- Android Bound Service
- Android Service Life Cycle
- Android Service Example
- Shared Preferences
- Internal Storage
- External Storage
- SQLite API
- SQLite Spinner
- SQLite ListView
- XML Parsing SAX
- XML Parsing DOM
- XML Pull Parser
- JSON Parsing
- Content Proivider Fundamental
- Contact Content Provider
- Other Built-in Content Providers
- Creating Custom Content Provider
- Understanding Content URI
- Sharing Information from custom content provider
- Notification API
- Creating Notification Builder
- Setting Notification Properties
- Attaching Actions
- Issuing Notification
- NotificationCompat.Builder class
- Android Notification Examples
- Live Wallpaper
- Multimedia API
- Playing Audio
- Creating Audio Player
- Playing Video
- Alarm Manager
- TextToSpeech API
- TextToSpeech Example
- Managing speed and pitch
- Speech To Text
- Telephony Manager
- Get Call State
- Call State BroadcastReceiver
- Simple Caller Talker
- Making Phone Call
- Send SMS
- Send Email
- Location API Fundamental
- Example of Android Location API
- Working with Google Maps
- Android Animation API
- Android Drawable class
- Android Animation Example
- Android Rotate Animation
- Android Fade Animation
- Android Zoom Animation
- Bluetooth Tutorial
- List Paired Devices
- Working with WiFi
- Working with Camera
- Sensor API
- Motion Sensor
- Position Sensor
- Environmental Sensor
- Sensor Values
- SensorManager class
- Sensor Class
- SensorEvent class
- SensorEventListener interface
- Compass Acceslerometer and Orientation Sensors
- Sensor Examples
- Graphics API
- 2D Graphics
- android.graphics.Paint class
- Introducing Instant Messaging
- Using the GTalk Service
- Monitoring the Roste for Changes
- Sending and Receiving Data Messages
- Transmitting Data Messages
- Receiving Data Messages
- What is web service
- Soap Vs Restful web service
- Android Restful web service example with java servlet
- Storing data into external oracle database
- Verifying data in android with external oracle database
- Android Map V2 API
- Adding Map
- Customizing Map
- GoogleMap class
- Android Google Map Application
Hands-on Real Time Android Projects
Android JSON Parsing project
This project is to write a Android App script to decode a JSON string.
Ecommerce Website and Shopping cart project
A shopping cart is a software used in eCommerce to assist visitors to make purchases online.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Android training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Android Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Android & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Android Trainer
- Our Android Training in T. Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Android domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Android training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Android Training in T. Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
Android Course Reviews
ACTE is turning point in my life, I got best trainer in this Academy for Android & I get more knowledge in this Academy, I had many doubts on some of the topic but still he explained me very well....? I have to completed Android course here .Excellent coaching.
I did Android course in ACTE @ Velachery ,teacher was very friendly and he made us to understand the concepts clearly. So overall the course went well and it was very helpful to me.
I am doing Android course here. First of all I would like to thank a lot to my trainer Padmanaban. He he is very knowledged, so so so helpful person, explained a lot of topics from out of the syllabus, the way he teaching is easy to understand. I got fulfilled with this course and ACTE at Anna nagar. ACTE staffs are good and helpful. They give me a good suggestion at my startup time.
I did my Android course at ACTE @ Porur .I learned a lot and it was helpful for my career.Amazing Trainer.Trainer is very humble with me.The way of teaching is good. Thank you ACTE and my trainer Sarath
ACTE training center is marvelous at same time thanks to ACTE. Most probably teach to my trainer doubts also cleared.I Learn to more knowledge at same time going to each and every session enjoyfull get some information.First of all Thanks to my trainer. ACTE @ Tambaram class going to very smoothly get more knowledge and information. I have many doubts for these topic. My trainer was handle good way of teach.my career start with ACTE , trainer explain to well wishes.
Android Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Android training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Android Course?
Why Should I Learn Android Course At ACTE?
- Android Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Android experts with 10+ years of experience in the Android domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies