- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Android.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Android.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Android Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Android Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Android Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Android and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Android Certified Application developer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Basics of Android, UI Widgets, Activity, Intent & Fragment, Android Menu, Layout Manager, Adaptor, View, Advance Android, Data Storage, SQLite, XML & JSON, Cotent Provider, Android Notification, Multimedia, Speech API, Telephony API, Location API, Animation, Device Connectivity, Sensor, Android Graphics, Android P2P Communication, Android Web Services, Android Google Map, Project Development.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ANDROID COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Android Training Course in Velachery
Android is a very popular and the largest growing operating system in the world. Android is an open source and easy to customize that it is why it becomes a highly usable operating system in the world. At ACTE we provide a 100% Training program to aspiring candidates. Our training and placement program provides several benefits. ACTE Imparts Android Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Most Job Oriented Android Tools Covered
Apps and APK Files
Views and ViewGroups
Layout XML Files
Is Android a good career to choose?
What is the scope of Android Developer?
Will I get a job as an Android developer?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Android Course Completion?
Android developer or ios developer, who will have more scope?
What are the prerequisites for learning app development for Android and iOS devices?
How can I become an Android app developer without any prior programming skills or knowledge?
- Yes you can. I started android development on my own with prior knowledge of java.
- You have to learn atleast basic java. And get into the habit of reading documentation.
- You will get a lot of excellent tutorial on google developers site.
- Though there are tools that make life simpler, i would recommend to learn it from core using google own android studio platform. That way you will understand what things are happenning and why.
- If you are disciplined about it, you will learn it in a month or so for creating basic apps.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Android?
Is it still worth learning Android development? ?
How long does it take to learn professional mobile app development?
Top reasons to consider a career in Android?
- Opportunities for career for a Android developer are excellent. At this juncture, it is important to remember that the role of a Android developer is much more than just Android coding. In most organizations, the development of the software is an integral part of the engineering/business process.
- However, your qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced Android developer can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.i>
Android is the most important OS platform in the world
Five years ago, when Android was introduced, it was met with wide skepticism and little enthusiasm by many pundits and experts. It delivered on that skepticism with a lacklustre initial commercial launch. But today, Android is the dominant mobile operating system preloaded on 70% of smartphones shipped worldwide in 2012and it is now poised to be the OS that runs the world.
Android has turned out to be the cheap, flexible yet powerful new OS of the future, not just compared to iOS, but compared to Mac OSX, Linux and Windows as well. Some of the early Android-powered non-smartphones attempts include Samsung Ativ Q, NVidia Shield,OYUA,Nikon Coolpix Camera, and of course Google Glass.Its only a matter of time before Android is built into home sensors, cars and anything else you can think of.
How did this happen?
Android proved itself first by filling a specific void in the wireless marketplace, where major hardware manufacturers needed a smartphone OS to compete with iPhone. Historically, competition in the highly fragmented mobile OEM ecosystem was based on hardware differentiation, not software innovation, as the OEMs didn’t have the necessary software engineering competency in house.
Then iOS launched and OEMs knew they couldn’t compete with Apple on software and hardware. By offering Android for free and nurturing a developer ecosystem that rivals Apple’s, Google was the answer to iOS for OEMs. Much like iTunes was the answer for the music industry’s piracy challenges. Whoops!
Wireless carriers were the other major gatekeepers in mobile and Android appealed to them by changing the economic rules of OS distribution even more dramatically than Linux.
Google’s Android model was the most compelling answer for carriers given iPhone’s “over the top” strategy that provided no revenue share & customer disintermediation but was being demanded by consumers worldwide.
For its next act, Android is set to overtake Windows and OSX to become the de facto OS and development platform. As mobile devices become more powerful, and as screen sizes inch up, users will shift their computing time from PCs to a combination of smartphone and tablet.
This is further accelerated by cloud-based services, single purpose devices and M2M data offerings such that fewer and fewer devices will need to run Windows, OSX or Linux OSes to meet user needs.
At the same time, entrepreneurs are starting to find creative uses for Android beyond the smartphone and tablet sectors, putting Android in the pole position to be the base operating system of a big new emerging technology market, the much-anticipated Internet of Things (IOT).
The IOT refers to everyday products such as thermostats and scales enhanced with microprocessors and Internet connectivity. A large subset of those devices will need an operating system, application platform and an active engineering population to develop for it. Android is the obvious choice.
Structurally, this implies a whole generation of engineering talent is likely to never be exposed to Xcode, Visual Studio or COM. Instead, they will learn to develop and publish apps using the free Android Studio toolchain.
They will think in terms of product experiences and have the ability to experiment with revenue generation with practically zero barriers to entry. I have to imagine this is Bill Gates’ worst nightmare come true.
So, what will Android-powered devices do? I listed a few of the early examples above that use it for things like SLR cameras and game consoles, but it has hardly been the land rush you might expect. My money is on China serving as the primordial soup that spawns several new Android use cases & variations.
Watching their market dynamics from the outside indicates they are about 5 years ahead of the world in terms of Android ecosystem evolution. The China market also experiences more chaos and innovation, as Google has lost control of Android there, so more interesting stuff will emerge as part of natural selection process.
Irrespective of its likely lock as world’s most important OS, Android still has several weaknesses that need to be addressed to maximize its potential. Android’s current shortcomings include a long upgrade cycle, a proliferation of versions and customizations, the lack of a standards body, and a current lack of enthusiasm for Android-related software start-ups. Let’s take them one-by-one:
- The long upgrade cycle has been cited by many as Android’s Achilles heel. Even as Google aggressively moves to combat this, I think it is a forever fact of existence for Android. It’s the downside of an open-source OS that commoditizes OEMs, forcing them to differentiate their products via proprietary features.
- This results in private forks of the OS for each OEM with forward and reverse integration into the “public” source trunk. As fast as Android is moving, and as the prices of mobile devices plummet, OEMs have little incentive to back port to last year’s device. This means that app developers have to account for the differences, and apps may not run on some devices or may otherwise be impaired.
- All the different versions of Android, not to mention flavours, on the market means that developers have to make an important decision about what to support. If you want the most reach, you have to target the current versions plus previous two major releases (as of now effectively Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich and Ginger Bread, since Honeycomb was a ghost release). However, if you want to create the best possible user experience, you’ll likely want to focus on the features introduced in the most current version of the OS, which will cap your market size significantly.
- Who knows what you have to focus on to generate meaningful revenue on the platform. So, this becomes nothing less than a “bet the company and/or product” decision, since it affects the software architecture and product experience design so deeply that it is virtually impossible to change once product development is underway.
- Android customization also means that developers have to find ways to build inroads with multiple Platform Vendors (at the very least Google, Samsung and Amazon if you are U.S.-centric) that are all competing with each other and looking for exclusive differentiation. Globally, the landscape is even more challenging.
- Loath as I am to suggest it, I actually think Android needs some sort of standards body that leverages developer influence to apply pressure to the different Android Platform Venders as API levels evolve. This will become even more necessary in the next few years as more companies do what Amazon has done in forking Android to create the Kindle Fire OS thus break “Android” for developers.
- Android is still a second-class citizen in Silicon Valley and among U.S.-based software companies. I live and work in Silicon Valley and can count on one hand the number of Android phones I see every day. My sense is this is changing, as I’ve recently been pitched about a dozen different Android launchers in my short tenure as a VC, though that may be because I started the team that launched Facebook Home more than an increase in the popularity of Android. I’m still hoping to discover start-ups that are thinking much more broadly than launchers about the level of disruption Android enables, both on mobile and non-mobile devices.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Android Course in VelacheryModule 1: Basics of Android
- What is Android
- History and Version
- Installing softwares
- Setup Eclipse
- Hello Android example
- Internal Details
- Dalvik VM
- Software Stack
- Android Core Building Blocks
- Android Emulator
- R.java file
- Hide Title Bar
- Screen Orientation
- Working with Button
- Custom Toast
- Toggle Button
- Switch Button
- Image Button
- Quick Contact Budge
- Analog Clock and Digital Clock
- Working with hardware Button
- File Download
- Activity Lifecycle
- Activity Example
- Implicit Intent
- Explicit Intent
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Fragment Example
- Dynamic Fragment
- Option Menu
- Context Menu
- Popup Menu
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Table Layout
- Grid Layout
- Array Adaptor
- ArrayList Adaptor
- Base Adaptor
- Android Service
- Android Service API
- Android Started Service
- Android Bound Service
- Android Service Life Cycle
- Android Service Example
- Shared Preferences
- Internal Storage
- External Storage
- SQLite API
- SQLite Spinner
- SQLite ListView
- XML Parsing SAX
- XML Parsing DOM
- XML Pull Parser
- JSON Parsing
- Content Proivider Fundamental
- Contact Content Provider
- Other Built-in Content Providers
- Creating Custom Content Provider
- Understanding Content URI
- Sharing Information from custom content provider
- Notification API
- Creating Notification Builder
- Setting Notification Properties
- Attaching Actions
- Issuing Notification
- NotificationCompat.Builder class
- Android Notification Examples
- Live Wallpaper
- Multimedia API
- Playing Audio
- Creating Audio Player
- Playing Video
- Alarm Manager
- TextToSpeech API
- TextToSpeech Example
- Managing speed and pitch
- Speech To Text
- Telephony Manager
- Get Call State
- Call State BroadcastReceiver
- Simple Caller Talker
- Making Phone Call
- Send SMS
- Send Email
- Location API Fundamental
- Example of Android Location API
- Working with Google Maps
- Android Animation API
- Android Drawable class
- Android Animation Example
- Android Rotate Animation
- Android Fade Animation
- Android Zoom Animation
- Bluetooth Tutorial
- List Paired Devices
- Working with WiFi
- Working with Camera
- Sensor API
- Motion Sensor
- Position Sensor
- Environmental Sensor
- Sensor Values
- SensorManager class
- Sensor Class
- SensorEvent class
- SensorEventListener interface
- Compass Acceslerometer and Orientation Sensors
- Sensor Examples
- Graphics API
- 2D Graphics
- android.graphics.Paint class
- Introducing Instant Messaging
- Using the GTalk Service
- Monitoring the Roste for Changes
- Sending and Receiving Data Messages
- Transmitting Data Messages
- Receiving Data Messages
- What is web service
- Soap Vs Restful web service
- Android Restful web service example with java servlet
- Storing data into external oracle database
- Verifying data in android with external oracle database
- Android Map V2 API
- Adding Map
- Customizing Map
- GoogleMap class
- Android Google Map Application
Hands-on Real Time Android Projects
Android JSON Parsing project
This project is to write a Android App script to decode a JSON string.
Ecommerce Website and Shopping cart project
A shopping cart is a software used in eCommerce to assist visitors to make purchases online.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Android training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Android Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Android & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Android Trainer
- Our Android Training in Velachery. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Android domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Android training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Android Training in Velachery from recognized IT organizations.
Android Course Reviews
ACTE is turning point in my life, I got best trainer in this Academy for Android & I get more knowledge in this Academy, I had many doubts on some of the topic but still he explained me very well....? I have to completed Android course here .Excellent coaching.
ACTE is very good platform to achieve knowledge in depth and They are providing placement for getting Job my experience and i have completed Android course in Velachery and ACTE was wonderful not only in terms of understanding the technology but also provides hands on practice to work on technology practically and the faculty is Extremely good and they help students in each and every way possible
I am doing Android course here. First of all I would like to thank a lot to my trainer Padmanaban. He he is very knowledged, so so so helpful person, explained a lot of topics from out of the syllabus, the way he teaching is easy to understand. I got fulfilled with this course and ACTE at Anna nagar. ACTE staffs are good and helpful. They give me a good suggestion at my startup time.
I did my Android course at ACTE @ Porur .I learned a lot and it was helpful for my career.Amazing Trainer.Trainer is very humble with me.The way of teaching is good. Thank you ACTE and my trainer Sarath
ACTE training center is marvelous at same time thanks to ACTE. Most probably teach to my trainer doubts also cleared.I Learn to more knowledge at same time going to each and every session enjoyfull get some information.First of all Thanks to my trainer. ACTE @ Tambaram class going to very smoothly get more knowledge and information. I have many doubts for these topic. My trainer was handle good way of teach.my career start with ACTE , trainer explain to well wishes.
Android Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Android training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Android Course?
Why Should I Learn Android Course At ACTE?
- Android Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Android experts with 10+ years of experience in the Android domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Android Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Android?
How Do I Enroll For The Android Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]