AWS Developer | Demand on Wipro – Apply Now!
Last updated on 15th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Please Note: Carry Own Laptop
Video Call Interview | Date & Time Confirmation After Telephonic Round
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- AWS: 1 year (Required)
- NodeJS: 1 year (Required)
- Mongo DB: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)