- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in C & C++.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in C & C++.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial C & C++ Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of C & C++ Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next C & C++ Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of C & C++ and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- C & C++ professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Data Types, Control-Flow, Looping, Arrays, Pointers , Strings, Storage Classes, Pointers, Inheritance, Virtual.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH C & C++ COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About C & C++ Training Course in Adyar
C++ allows procedural programming for intensive functions of CPU and to provide control over hardware, and this language is very fast because of which it is widely used in developing different games or in gaming engines. C++ mainly used in developing the suites of a game tool. abstraction makes learning a programming language easier. C++ is still considered a high-level language, but with the appearance of newer languages (Java, C#, Ruby etc...), C++ is beginning to be grouped with lower level languages like C. Enroll Now with us ACTE C & C++ Classroom & Online Training Course.
Top Job Offered Modules Covered
Variables, Data Types
Storage Classes, I/O
Enum, Struct & Union
Memory, File Handling
Is C & C++ is a good career option?
It is true that you can use almost any language at the back-end, for instance, Google uses C++, Java and Python (along with Go). For low-level data processing, C++ fits the best, for background jobs like updating user's friend recommendations, Java is a good option. C++ allows procedural programming for intensive functions of CPU and provide control over hardware, which it is widely used in developing different games or in gaming engines. C++ mainly used in developing the suites of a game tool.
What is the scope of C & C++ in future?
Future of C and C++, Not only it is a fundamental language but its permissive nature allows the user to manage program memory as it offers the feature of dynamic memory allocation which makes it much faster than any other language. Today, every computer literate person is aware of the term “C/C++ Programming”. Scope of Variables in C++ In general, the scope defined as the extent up to which something can worked with. In programming also the scope of a variable defined as the extent of the program code within which the variable can we accessed, declared, or worked with it.
Is there a demand for C & C++?
The Demand for C/C++ in the Market But, it is also important to note that most of the developers know how to code in C and C++. It is the minimum requirement for any programmer to know C/C++ programming to hire. Hence, it is safe to say that C/C++ is the prerequisite of all other languages. In conclusion, C++ in 2020 will continue to remain in high demand owing to its performance, reliability, and the wide variety of contexts in which it can used.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My C & C++ Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings in C & C++. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is C & C++ is a good field?
Yes, it is a bright field; there are bright prospects and various avenues in C and C++ programming for candidates with extensive knowledge. If you are not aware of the career in C/C++ Programming, then you have come to the right place. It is also important to note that most of the developers know how to code in C and C++. It is the minimum requirement for any programmer to know C/C++ programming to hire. In India, the pay scale of a C and C++ programmer varies from two lakhs per annum to 30 lakhs per annum. For a novice, who simply did a 2-3 months certification course of C programming is likely to hired by a small-scale organization.
What is the difference between C & C++?
As we know both C and C++ are programming languages and used for application development. The main difference between both these languages is C is a procedural programming language and does not support classes and objects, while C++ is a combination of both procedural and object-oriented programming languages. C and C++ share a similar syntax, this is the aspect of both languages that are most similar. ... This is why it said that C++ is a “superset” of C. Yet remember, this similarity is in syntax only. C is an imperative programming language, whereas C++ is an object-oriented programming language.
How long will it take to learn C & C++?
Obsoletely, it is based upon a Student, It take an average person to learn all the fundamentals of the C & C++ language. You will get the Syntax of the language quickly (2–3 months with no experience) assuming you have no experience with programming: You are learning 2–4 hours per day 5 days per week.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In C & C++?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in C & C++. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning C & C++ in 2020?
Yes, it is a good language to learn because it doesn't hide anything from you and because so many other languages use a similar syntax. In addition, it has some object-oriented design that can help you get ready to take on other languages. C++ is going to be the most effective on big projects when there is many data to manage. ... Moreover, when you will master C++, it will be super easy for you to jump into Java, C# and pretty much most of similar languages. Many of them inherit many functions from C++ so it is definitely useful to learn it.
Does C & C++ have a future?
Future of C and C++ Not only it is a fundamental language but also its permissive nature allows the user to manage program memory as it offers the feature of dynamic memory allocation, which makes it much faster than any other language. Today, every computer literate person is aware of the term “C/C++ Programming”. It has a good future and is a sound investment and often C++ engineers are good at other languages as well, I generally picked up mobile development faster than the specialist Java programmers (true story).... People who major in C++ and competitive programming tend to pick up new technologies faster.
Top reasons to consider a career in C & C++?
Top Reason You Can Still learn C & C++ Programming Languages
C++ is a general-purpose programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C programming language, or "C with Classes".
Two ways to list programming languages:
But if we want to categorize or classify languages, we need to look at the look and feel of the language, its execution model, or the kind of programming paradigms most naturally supported.
Types of Programming Languages:
Different languages have different purposes, so it makes sense to talk about different kinds, or types, of languages. Some types are:
- Machine languages, that are interpreted directly in hardware
- Assembly languages, that are thin wrappers over a corresponding machine language
- High-level languages, that are anything machine-independent.
- System languages, that are designed for writing low-level tasks, like memory and process management.
- Scripting languages, that are generally extremely high-level and powerful.
- Domain-specific languages, that are used in highly special-purpose areas only.
- Visual languages, that are non-text based.
- Esoteric languages, that are not really intended to be used, but are very interesting, funny, or educational in some way.
These types are not mutually exclusive: Perl is both high-level and scripting; C is considered both high-level and system. Some languages are partially visual, but you get to type bits of code into little boxes.
Other types people have identified: Toy, Educational, Very High-Level, Authoring, Compiled, Interpreted, Free-Form, Curly Brace, Applicative, Homoiconic, Von Neumann, Expression-Oriented, Persistent, Concurrent, Data-Flow, Array, Stack-Based, Concatenative, Action, Reactive, Constraint, Glue, Reflective, Query, Intermediate, Quantum, Hybrid, Embeddable, Macro, Tactile.
Most computers work by executing stored programs in a fetch-execute cycle. Machine code generally features:
- Registers to store values and intermediate results.
- Very low-level machine instructions (add, sub, div, sqrt) which operate on these registers and/or memory.
- Labels and conditional jumps to express control flow.
- A lack of memory management support programmers do that themselves.
- The machine instructions are carried out in the hardware of the machine, so machine code is by definition machine-dependent. Different machines have different instruction sets. The instructions and their operands are all just bits.
- Machine code is usually written in hex. Heres an example for the Intel 64 architecture.
- Complex expressions
- Control structures (conditionals, switches, loops)
- Composite types (arrays, structs)
- Type declarations
- Type checking
- Easy, often implicit, ways to manage global, local and heap storage.
- Subroutines with their own private scope.
- Abstract data types, modules, packages, classes
- Memory management
- Process management
- Data transfer
- Device drivers
- Directly interfacing with the operating system
- Scripting Languages
- Scripting languages are used for wiring together systems and applications at a very high level.
An assembly language is an encoding of machine code into something more readable. It assigns human-readable labels (or names) to storage locations, jump targets, and subroutine starting addresses, but does not really go too far beyond that. Its really isomorphic to its machine language. Heres the function from above on the Intel 64 architecture using the GAS assembly language.
A high-level language gets away from all the constraints of a particular machine. HLLs may have features such as:
Names for almost everything: variables, types, subroutines, constants, modules
System programming languages differ from application programming languages in that they are more concerned with managing a computer system rather than solving general problems in health care, game playing, or finance. In a system langauge, the programmer, not the runtime system, is generally responsible for:
They are almost always extremely expressive (they do a lot with very little code) and usually dynamic (meaning the compiler does very little, while the run-time system does almost everything).
An esoteric language is one not intended to be taken seriously. They can be jokes, near-minimalistic, or despotic (purposely obfuscated or non-deterministic).
ACTE Adyar offers C & C++ Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of C & C++ Course in AdyarModule 1: Introduction
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- Control-Flow Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
- Type conversions
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference type arguments
- Operator overloading
- Assignment operator
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual destructors
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
Hands-on Real Time C & C++ Projects
Phonebook Application project
This application will teach you how to add, list, modify or edit, search and delete data to/from the file.
Banking Record System project
This banking record system project is a simple console application developed without the use of graphics component.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Adyar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% C & C++ training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- C & C++ Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA) & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced C & C++ Trainer
- Our C & C++ Training in Adyar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are C & C++ domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best C & C++ training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for C & C++ Training in Adyar from recognized IT organizations.
C & C++ Course Reviews
I joined ACTE tambaram branch in Adyar for C/C++ course. The training here is very useful and helpful. Staff are very friendly. Placement opportunities are also very good. It is a good environment for people. I really recommend ACTE to everyone especially for those who need good start for IT career.
I have attended the C/C++ course in ACTE Velachery branch in Adyar. Trainer is a very knowledgeable who clearly knows the best way to help her students obtain a strong particular programming language.. She covered the concepts very clearly and helped us to work on them through simple examples.All Presentations are very good. The Course Material is truly great,and Good thing is that you will get Real time Project Explanation with Case Studies.. I would recommend anyone to take up the course....... & and placement is good. thanks
Acte institute in Adyar is one of the best and it is more helpful for people who are suffering from jobs. They will help u a lots by teaching and make to learn us more things from this institute and also they will give u a good placements also.
ACTE is one of the best institute for C/C++ course in Hyderabad and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn.they will clear all your doubts as soon as possible.classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual.
ACTE is very good platform to achieve knowledge in depth and They are providing placement for getting Job my experience and i have completed C/C+_ course here and ACTE was wonderful not only in terms of understanding the technology but also provides hands on practice to work on technology practically and the faculty is Extremely good and they help students in each and every way possible.
C & C++ Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire C & C++ training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this C & C++ Course?
Why Should I Learn C & C++ Course At ACTE?
- C & C++ Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by C & C++ experts with 10+ years of experience in the C & C++ domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A C & C++ Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In C & C++?
How Do I Enroll For The C & C++ Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]