- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in C & C++.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in C & C++.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial C & C++ Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of C & C++ Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next C & C++ Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of C & C++ and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- C & C++ professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Data Types, Control-Flow, Looping, Arrays, Pointers , Strings, Storage Classes, Pointers, Inheritance, Virtual.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH C & C++ COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About C & C++ Training Course in T. Nagar
ACTE On C++ an operation is a mathematical calculation involving zero or more input values (called operands) that produces a new value (called an output value). The specific operation to be performed is denoted by a construct (typically a symbol or pair of symbols) called an operator. Enroll Now with us ACTE C & C++ Classroom & Online Training Course
Top Job Offered Modules Covered
Variables, Data Types
Storage Classes, I/O
Enum, Struct & Union
Memory, File Handling
Is C & C++ is a good career option?
It is true that you can use almost any language at the back-end, for instance, Google uses C++, Java and Python (along with Go). For low-level data processing, C++ fits the best, for background jobs like updating user's friend recommendations, Java is a good option. C++ allows procedural programming for intensive functions of CPU and provide control over hardware, which it is widely used in developing different games or in gaming engines. C++ mainly used in developing the suites of a game tool.
What is the scope of C & C++ in future?
Future of C and C++, Not only it is a fundamental language but its permissive nature allows the user to manage program memory as it offers the feature of dynamic memory allocation which makes it much faster than any other language. Today, every computer literate person is aware of the term “C/C++ Programming”. Scope of Variables in C++ In general, the scope defined as the extent up to which something can worked with. In programming also the scope of a variable defined as the extent of the program code within which the variable can we accessed, declared, or worked with it.
Is there a demand for C & C++?
The Demand for C/C++ in the Market But, it is also important to note that most of the developers know how to code in C and C++. It is the minimum requirement for any programmer to know C/C++ programming to hire. Hence, it is safe to say that C/C++ is the prerequisite of all other languages. In conclusion, C++ in 2020 will continue to remain in high demand owing to its performance, reliability, and the wide variety of contexts in which it can used.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My C & C++ Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings in C & C++. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is C & C++ is a good field?
Yes, it is a bright field; there are bright prospects and various avenues in C and C++ programming for candidates with extensive knowledge. If you are not aware of the career in C/C++ Programming, then you have come to the right place. It is also important to note that most of the developers know how to code in C and C++. It is the minimum requirement for any programmer to know C/C++ programming to hire. In India, the pay scale of a C and C++ programmer varies from two lakhs per annum to 30 lakhs per annum. For a novice, who simply did a 2-3 months certification course of C programming is likely to hired by a small-scale organization.
What is the difference between C & C++?
As we know both C and C++ are programming languages and used for application development. The main difference between both these languages is C is a procedural programming language and does not support classes and objects, while C++ is a combination of both procedural and object-oriented programming languages. C and C++ share a similar syntax, this is the aspect of both languages that are most similar. ... This is why it said that C++ is a “superset” of C. Yet remember, this similarity is in syntax only. C is an imperative programming language, whereas C++ is an object-oriented programming language.
How long will it take to learn C & C++?
Obsoletely, it is based upon a Student, It take an average person to learn all the fundamentals of the C & C++ language. You will get the Syntax of the language quickly (2–3 months with no experience) assuming you have no experience with programming: You are learning 2–4 hours per day 5 days per week.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In C & C++?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in C & C++. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning C & C++ in 2020?
Yes, it is a good language to learn because it doesn't hide anything from you and because so many other languages use a similar syntax. In addition, it has some object-oriented design that can help you get ready to take on other languages. C++ is going to be the most effective on big projects when there is many data to manage. ... Moreover, when you will master C++, it will be super easy for you to jump into Java, C# and pretty much most of similar languages. Many of them inherit many functions from C++ so it is definitely useful to learn it.
Does C & C++ have a future?
Future of C and C++ Not only it is a fundamental language but also its permissive nature allows the user to manage program memory as it offers the feature of dynamic memory allocation, which makes it much faster than any other language. Today, every computer literate person is aware of the term “C/C++ Programming”. It has a good future and is a sound investment and often C++ engineers are good at other languages as well, I generally picked up mobile development faster than the specialist Java programmers (true story).... People who major in C++ and competitive programming tend to pick up new technologies faster.
Top reasons to consider a career in C & C++?
Top Reason You Can Still learn C & C++ Programming Languages
C++ Operators as member functions:
Aside from the operators which must be members, operators may be overloaded as member or non-member functions. The choice of whether or not to overload as a member is up to the programmer. Operators are generally overloaded as members when they:
- Change the left-hand operand,
- Require direct access to the non-public parts of an object.
- When an operator is defined as a member, the number of explicit parameters is reduced by one, as the calling object is implicitly supplied as an operand. Thus, binary operators take One explicit parameter and unary operators none. In the case of binary operators, the left hand operand is the calling object, and no type coercion will be done upon it. This is in Contrast to non-member operators, where the left hand operand may be coerced.
Number of Operands
Operators are characterized by the number of operands that they require. Most operators require one or two operands but C++ does have one operator that requires three.
Unary operators only require one operand. Most of the time the operand is placed to the right of the operator but sometimes it is placed to the left.
The most common example is the unary minus: ‑N, which changes the sign of the value stored in variable N.
Binary operators require two operands. The arithmetic operators are the most familiar examples of binary operators. The assignment operator is also common. "counter" and "5" are the "+" operator's operands, and "A" and the value of the expression "counter + 5" are the "=" operator's operands. Note that the above example ends with a semicolon, which also makes it an example of a statement (specifically, an assignment statement).
The single C++ ternary operator is the conditional operator, which is formed with two symbols and requires three operands.
Operator precedence and associativity:
Now, let consider a more complicated expression, such as 4 + 2 * 3. In order to evaluate this expression, we must understand both what the operators do, and the correct order to apply them. The order in which operators are evaluated in a compound expression is determined by an operators precedence. Using normal mathematical precedence rules (which state that multiplication is resolved before addition), we know that the above expression should evaluate as 4 + (2 * 3) to produce the value 10.
In C++, when the compiler encounters an expression, it must similarly analyze the expression and determine how it should be evaluated. To assist with this, all operators are assigned a level of precedence. Operators with the highest level of precedence are evaluated first.
You can see in the table below that multiplication and division (precedence level 5) have more precedence than addition and subtraction (precedence level 6). Thus, 4 + 2 * 3 evaluates as 4 + (2 * 3) because multiplication has a higher level of precedence than addition.
What happens if two operators in the same expression have the same precedence level? For example, in the expression 3 * 4 / 2, the multiplication and division operators are both precedence level 5. In this case, the compiler can not rely upon precedence alone to determine how to evaluate the result.
If two operators with the same precedence level are adjacent to each other in an expression, the operators associativity tells the compiler whether to evaluate the operators from left to right or from right to left. The operators in precedence level 5 have an associativity of left to right, so the expression is resolved from left to right: (3 * 4) / 2 = 6.
Table of operators
The below table is primarily meant to be a reference chart that you can refer back to in the future to resolve any precedence or associativity questions you have.
Precedence level 1 is the highest precedence level, and level 17 is the lowest. Operators with a higher precedence level get evaluated first.
- L->R means left to right associativity.
- R->L means right to left associativity.
In normal arithmetic, you learned that you can use parenthesis to change the order of application of operations. For example, we know that 4 + 2 * 3 evaluates as 4 + (2 * 3), but if you want it to evaluate as (4 + 2) * 3 instead, you can explicitly parenthesize the expression to make it evaluate the way you want. This works in C++ because parenthesis have one of the highest precedence levels, so parenthesis generally evaluate before whatever is inside them.
Now consider an expression like x && y || z. Does this evaluate as (x && y) || z or x && (y || z)? You could look up in the table and see that && takes precedence over ||. But there are so many operators and precedence levels that its hard to remember them all. In order to reduce mistakes and make your code easier to understand without referencing a precedence table, its a good idea to parenthesize any non-trivial compound expression, so its clear what your intent is.
ACTE T. Nagar offers C & C++ Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of C & C++ Course in T. NagarModule 1: Introduction
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- Control-Flow Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
- Type conversions
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference type arguments
- Operator overloading
- Assignment operator
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual destructors
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
Hands-on Real Time C & C++ Projects
Phonebook Application project
This application will teach you how to add, list, modify or edit, search and delete data to/from the file.
Banking Record System project
This banking record system project is a simple console application developed without the use of graphics component.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE T. Nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% C & C++ training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- C & C++ Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA) & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced C & C++ Trainer
- Our C & C++ Training in T. Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are C & C++ domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best C & C++ training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for C & C++ Training in T. Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
C & C++ Course Reviews
I joined ACTE tambaram branch in T. Nagar for C/C++ course. The training here is very useful and helpful. Staff are very friendly. Placement opportunities are also very good. It is a good environment for people. I really recommend ACTE to everyone especially for those who need good start for IT career.
I have attended the C/C++ course in ACTE Velachery branch in T. Nagar. Trainer is a very knowledgeable who clearly knows the best way to help her students obtain a strong particular programming language.. She covered the concepts very clearly and helped us to work on them through simple examples.All Presentations are very good. The Course Material is truly great,and Good thing is that you will get Real time Project Explanation with Case Studies.. I would recommend anyone to take up the course....... & and placement is good. thanks
Acte institute in T. Nagar is one of the best and it is more helpful for people who are suffering from jobs. They will help u a lots by teaching and make to learn us more things from this institute and also they will give u a good placements also.
ACTE is one of the best institute for C/C++ course in Hyderabad and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn.they will clear all your doubts as soon as possible.classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual.
ACTE is very good platform to achieve knowledge in depth and They are providing placement for getting Job my experience and i have completed C/C+_ course here and ACTE was wonderful not only in terms of understanding the technology but also provides hands on practice to work on technology practically and the faculty is Extremely good and they help students in each and every way possible.
C & C++ Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire C & C++ training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this C & C++ Course?
Why Should I Learn C & C++ Course At ACTE?
- C & C++ Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by C & C++ experts with 10+ years of experience in the C & C++ domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A C & C++ Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In C & C++?
How Do I Enroll For The C & C++ Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]