Data Scientist | Openings in Tech Mahindra – Apply Now!
Last updated on 18th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
1. Qualification: Graduation /Postgraduate, Background in Mathematics or Computer Science is desirable
2. Experience: Experienced or Fresher.
3. Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience managing a team of Data Analysts/Scientists to deliver results and measure their success
- An established career in Analytics, OR a proven desire to build a career in Analytics – any academic course in data science, Kaggle record, certifications.
- A strong understanding of Computer Vision / Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Deep learning, Image analysis, statistics.
- Experienced in programming in python with relevant open-source software packages (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, scipy, OpenCV, etc.)
- Conceptual understanding of Statistical modeling.
- Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms(Regression, SVM, Decision Trees, PCA, Clustering, etc..)
- Experience in best practices in machine learning model development, software development, version control, and continuous integration and deployment
- Have worked on cross-disciplinary agile teams
- Excellent communication skills
4. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leadership: Create and manage AI/ML product pipelines and put them into production.
Together with Data scientists/engineers, design and develop production-ready AI/ML architectures using scalable, performant, reliable, and secure code.
- Attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Analytical Knack: Identify use cases and cast identified problems into well-defined components and requirements, and deliver end-to-end development of AI solutions.
- Together with Data science team, functional team, and leadership team, determine the feasibility of AI solutions to address customer and business needs.
- Optimize models to balance trade-offs between accuracy and computational resource performance.
- Implement integrated monitoring of model performance for reliability and maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹6,00,000 to ₹8,00,000 /year
- Experienced or Fresher