Pega Developer | Demand On ZOHO- Apply Now!
Last updated on 23rd Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Coimbatore
Experience : 1 to 3 years only.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven work experience as a Pega Developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of coding languages including Angular JS, Java, and JQuery.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs.
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
ROLE : Software Developer
INDUSTRY TYPE : IT-Software, Software Services
FUCTIONAL AREA : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
ROLE CATEGORY : Programming & Design
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG : M.Tech in Computers