Pega Developer | Now Hiring in Standard Chartered – Apply Now!
Last updated on 18th May 2020BlogJobs in Bangalore
Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore
Employee Status: Permanent
About Standard CharteredWe are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Demonstrates commitment to company mission, vision and values through professional conduct and individual job performance
- Influencing role to product specifications, building and supporting a reliable Pega platform to meet the development and maintenance requirements of systems/platforms
- Collaborates with the requirements, development and operations team to support the stability and reliability of Pega applications.
- Participates in the design and development of Pega applications and Pega or reports using technical tools to create solutions and debug problems that occur in the deployment of applications
- Produces proposed changes impact analysis to Pega applications within own area of responsibility.
- Aware of and aligns to regulatory and mandated requirements (MAS, BNM).
- Helps during the planning and developing of enhancements for production systems.
- Diagrams and documents key processes or solution recommendations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in general IT application development
- Experience in Pega application development, production configuration and release, and maintenance is required.
- Prefer candidates who have spent at least 18 months at one Pega customer or installation and has gone through a complete development, deployment, and maintenance phase, with subsequent release support.
- General experience with Pega application, framework, and BPM tool design and support, including supporting applications in the Banking Industry
- General experience with Pega creating flows, defining rules, creating classes, developing templates, streams, data pages, activities, and UI’s in PRPC
- Specific experience with Pega CMF, HCIF/HCIS, CPM-HC, Pega Call (CTI)
- General experience with Pega SDLC processes and Agile SDLC methodologies
- General experience with all aspects of SDLC including requirements analysis, design, design reviews, software development, software testing, design and coding peer review, operational roll-out and application maintenance
- Experience providing support for Pega applications due to having been a hands-on builder of the Pega system in production
- Experience with database development in SQL
- Some experience with systems management automation/scripting experience in modern, Turing-complete language such as Java or C#, having been developed and promoted into production
- Some experience using operating system platforms to develop Pega applications and related interface technologies, including Windows Server 2012 or greater, and iOS
- Understanding of configuring, using, and improving system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for Pega operational environments
- Experience demonstrating technical ingenuity in supporting a fast-paced software environment is desired
Delivery Skills (Required proficiency level – HIGH): Self-driven, creative, Time-management, Problem solving skills.
Interaction Skills (Required proficiency level – Medium or above): Communicate and articulate well, Interact and understand processes and procedures, Good Team player.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.