- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Photoshop.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Photoshop.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Photoshop Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Photoshop Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Photoshop Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Photoshop and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Photoshop Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4, Panels & Menus, Working With Images, Resize & Crop, Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation, Started with layers, Photo retouching, Special effects.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PHOTOSHOP COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About PhotoShop Training Course in Maraimalai Nagar
ACTE ultimate Photoshop training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient Photoshop user in no time at all. Practical, real-world exercises feature heavily in all our Photoshop courses, so whether you are new to Adobe Photoshop and need courses that help you get to grips with the software or you use it every day and want an expert to show you how to get the most out of it, we have the perfect Photoshop training course for you.Enroll Now with us ACTE Photoshop Classroom & Online Training Course.
Top Job Offered Creativity Tools Covered
Image Cutout, Presets
Lightroom, Photoshop Camera
Auto Tone, Smart Object
Text Layer, Banner Ad Reflow
Is PhotoShop is a good career option?
Yes, it is a good option; Adobe Photoshop is the best tool for editing any kind of photos. If you learn Photoshop, you can do any photo editing tasks and take your career as a photo editor or graphic designer. Adobe Photoshop is a graphic editing program that been used to create and manipulate digital images. It is useful in the field of professional photography, web designing, architecture and forensic & medicines.
What is the scope of PhotoShop in future?
Photoshop is an effulgent program, as it holds the ability to adapt to various and different function or activities.... A person with software exposure works in many fields regarding Photoshop. We can use Adobe Photoshop for a wide variety of tasks, colour correction in photos, refining scanned photos, printing images, designing logos, page layouts for our blog or site, making gif animations, working with video clips, working with 3D objects and much more.
Is there a demand for PhotoShop?
Photoshop demand will never decrease. ... Adobe Photoshop is the best tool for editing any kind of photos. If you learn Photoshop, you can do any photo editing tasks and take your career as a photo editor or graphic designer. You can Freelance and create Advertising, Websites, Publications like Magazines and Books. However, you have to be an artistic mind so that you can give what the customer want and must be a great visualizer. There are a plethora of new features which have been introduced into Photoshop CC 2017 that make it one of the most exhaustive and feature-rich photo editing software.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My PhotoShop Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings in PhotoShop. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is PhotoShop is a good field?
You can take part in several contests from home that held every now and then. You can apply for a magazine and can get job, depends on the quality of your work. You can work for short film and feature film studios. Again, for this your work should be extra-ordinary. The best way to show off your work is to make an insanely beautiful online portfolio. Either a personal website or use sites like Behance.
What is the difference between PhotoShop and CorelDraw?
Photoshop is an excellent program mainly used for creating images, photo editing, and graphics design or to add special effects to images. Photoshop is pixel-based, whereas CorelDraw mainly used for vector-based graphics and is a lot like Adobe Illustrator.... The Adobe version of CorelDraw is Illustrator. Photoshop has excellent colour management, more tutorials, better optimized, and comes with a broader set of features in general. However, these additional features also complicate the mastering of this program.
Does PhotoShop require coding?
Photoshop is huge but it is highly necessary for programmers, especially web developers to know some basics of it. ... Every coder/programmers codes things in different way. Photoshop is huge but it is highly necessary for programmers, especially web developers to know some basics of it. Photoshop insulates you too much from the technical aspects of the filters and transformations it does, which could be of interest to a programmer.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Photoshop?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Photoshop. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Photoshop in 2020?
It really depends what you want to use Photoshop for the simple answer is yes, it's definitely worth it. ... Assuming you do not have the time to become very good at Photoshop, you can still learn the basics of it, which will be useful for you in tons of ways. Photoshop is a very powerful software with an impressive range of options when it comes to poster design, enhancing and manipulating photographs, artwork.
Does Photoshop have a future?
The Future of Photoshop is essentially limitless. You can create nearly anything with it. Most use it for basic photo editing, you can paint with it, composite photos together, pretty much whatever you can imagine, and you can do. Adobe has put considerable effort into its AI-based services, and has previously hinted at a future where more of the tasks could performed just by machine learning systems. Currently Photoshop requires skilled artists to master complicated tools, but with AI technology, we could be in for a wave of automated and convincing artwork.
Top reasons to consider a career in Photoshop?
TOP 10 Reasons to consider a career in Photoshop?
Career in Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is the most widely used image editing software used by millions of creators, artists, designers, web designers, photographers, VFX artists, advertisers and so on, as Photoshop offers them ways by providing powerful tools and means to excel in their professional career and growth that can help people with computer skills and knowledge about fundamental of arts and color theory to utilizing the rising demand for Photoshop professionals across wide spectrum (social media, print media, websites, apps, etc.) from across various companies across the globe and they can make a great living out of the compensation offered for skilled and experienced professionals.
Education Required to Build Career in Photoshop
- For the main career focus on our educational requirements in Photoshop, its requirements mostly depend upon our creative skills and also a bachelor’s degree in graphic design that should be related to the field which you are applying for.
- In some of the studios or companies, they do consider some options with regards to some experience related to art as well as our educational qualifications such s under-graduation or S.S.C. passed (optional in some cases). There are some common courses such as the bachelor’s degree program which allows us to prepare ourselves for a career in various substitutes i.e. visual effects, graphic designing, and web designing.
- Before we all get into the Photoshop course details, we also need to understand that some departments do admire strong computer skills. These courses are in depth which includes fundamentals of art that is sketching/drawing and designing, the basics in Photoshop, illustration basics with its techniques and color theory.
- Other companies in various countries like the U.S. mainly consider the main points to be followed in their requirements. Its demands are a thorough knowledge of designing and aesthetic principles in sketching, drawing or painting. They also look into the aspects i. e. the ability to work sincerely in a team or as an individual as also to communicate our ideas towards each other to help the company grow.
- Even if the person is good with the skills like marketing which can help the company reach with the clients
Career Path in Photoshop
- We live in a world where people are consuming more and more visuals in media and advertising for their career goals and those are from photos to videos and animations. Many companies these days need graphic designers to help them out of their brands across many different channels (e.g. social media, print media, websites, apps, etc.).
- With Adobe Photoshop, we could choose various options to get into this field because the demand for Photoshop in the market has great value. For this kind of work to happen, it usually involves using many of the Adobe software including Photoshop. Bigger companies or studios prefer artists who have better and extended years of experience in the field that they are choosing to work for.
- If you have a specific career path that can relate to that software, we have it here:
- That is Photoshop. It’s an assistant to various photographers, photo editors and any company that deals with a large number of photos and accessories such as (fashion accessories; magazines; comic books and novels etc.). If you choose to go into graphic design as a career, you should be proficient in Photoshop at a minimum stage.
Job Positions or Application Areas
For the job positions or application areas For a career in Photoshop, various jobs may include touch ups advertising photos or for visual effects to make your favorite actor or actress look young or old. The use of Photoshop will be required for all kinds of design and print-related to choose from in your career fields. If it interests you in using your favorite software applications in your new career, these are a few things in your wish list to choose from.
A photographer job includes getting rid of blemishes on a subject right after the picture is taken, adding light sources where ever required, adjusting the colors and adding creative details to your pictures. All of these creative insights can be touchdown using Photoshop.
Visual Effects Artist
A visual effects artist job includes creating various stages of pre and post productions designs. A pre-production design includes setting up the artwork for the characters in the movie or a storyboard. Even the creation of matte paintings is included in some of the Big Budget movies e.g. Avatar, Bhahubali, etc. A post-production artist works on touch ups, wire removal, etc.
An advertiser amplifies a brand to appeal its memorable items to their customers. For this to happen, Photoshop is used to create the advertisements and more. It’s used to priories their work by creating as well as editing items for displaying online videos or blogs. The work of an advertiser and graphic designer are combined to even structure the designs which give the best outputs in the end for the client to visualize it.
With regards to the salary, on an average for an artist using Photoshop, the salary in India starts around Rs 8,000/- for a fresher and after that a Mid Level artist would earn around 20,000 to 30,000 once the tenure increases. Once that happens, a Senior Graphic designer’s salary would hike up to 40,000 to 50,000.
So for all of this from what we understand here is that the jobs that focus on Photoshop, students, and employees need to learn the importance of how to use the program from the professionals. For this, we can learn it from a specific class at a high school or college level and even a digital art or photography classes that include Photoshop as part of the course. Some artists or freelancers might teach Photoshop as part of an education program either in at home, a classroom or online.
ACTE Maraimalai Nagar offers Photoshop Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Photoshop Course in Maraimalai NagarModule 1: INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4
- 1. About Photoshop
- 2. Navigating Photoshop
- 3. Menus and panels
- 4. Opening new files
- 5. Opening existing files
- 1. Exploring the Toolbox
- 2. The New CS4 Applications Bar & the Options Bar
- 3. Exploring Panels & Menus
- 4. Creating & Viewing a New Document
- 5. Customizing the Interface
- 6. Setting Preferences
- 1. Zooming & Panning an Image
- 2. Working with Multiple Images, Rulers, Guides & Grids
- 3. Undoing Steps with History
- 4. Adjusting Color with the New Adjustments Panel
- 5. The New Masks Panel & Vibrance Color Correction Command
- 6. The New Note Tool & the Save for Web & Devices Interface
- 7. The New Auto-Blend & Auto-Align Layers Commands
- 8. The New 3D Commands
- 1. Understanding Pixels & Resolution
- 2. The Image Size Command
- 3. Interpolation Options
- 4. Resizing for Print & Web
- 5. Cropping & Straightening an Image
- 6. Adjusting Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation
- 1. Selecting with the Elliptical Marquee Tool
- 2. Using the Magic Wand & Free Transform Tool
- 3. Selecting with the Regular & Polygonal Lasso Tools
- 4. Combining Selections
- 5. Using the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- 6. Using the Quick Selection Tool & Refine Edge
- 7. Modifying Selections
- 1. Understanding the Background Layer
- 2. Creating, Selecting, Linking & Deleting Layers
- 3. Locking & Merging Layers
- 4. Copying Layers, Using Perspective & Layer Styles
- 5. Filling & Grouping Layers
- 6. Introduction to Blending Modes
- 7. Blending Modes, Opacity & Fill
- 8. Creating & Modifying Text
- 1. Using the Brush Tool
- 2. Working with Colors & Swatches
- 3. Creating & Using Gradients
- 4. Creating & Working with Brushes
- 5. Using the Pencil & Eraser Tools
- 6. Painting with Selections
- 1. The Red Eye Tool
- 2. The Clone Stamp Tool
- 3. The Patch Tool & the Healing Brush Tool
- 4. The Spot Healing Brush Tool
- 5. The Color Replacement Tool
- 6. The Toning & Focus Tools
- 7. Painting with History
- 1. Color Spaces & Color Modes
- 2. The Variations Command
- 3. The Auto Commands
- 4. Adjusting Levels
- 5. Adjust Curves, Non-Destructively, with Adjustment Layers
- 1. Quick Mask Options
- 2. Painting a Selection
- 3. Saving & Removing a Selection from the Background
- 1. Understanding Paths & the Pen Tool
- 2. Creating Straight & Curved Paths
- 3. Creating Combo Paths
- 4. Creating a Clipping Path
- 1. Getting Started with Photoshop Filters
- 2. Smart Filters
- 3. Creating Text Effects
- 4. Applying Gradients to Text
- 1. Saving with Different File Formats
- 2. Saving for Web & Devices
- 3. Printing Options
- 4. Credits
Hands-on Real Time Photoshop Projects
Advanced Photo Editing
How do you take 2 different pictures and make them into a mash it up that is completely integrated together
Producing on-line web advertisements becomes part of every designer's toolkit.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Maraimalai Nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Photoshop training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Photoshop Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Photoshop Trainer
- Our Photoshop Training in Maraimalai Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Photoshop domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Photoshop training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Photoshop Training in Maraimalai Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
Photoshop Course Reviews
I joined the Photoshop training course 2.5months ago. All the staffs are really friendly and helpful in various aspects. Instead of telling teaching, it would be appropriate to tell that they train the student bro practice in the placement point of view. A good place to start their career for those who are interested to enter the IT industry....... Thanks, ACTE, Tambaram
I have attended the Photoshop training provided by ACTE, Anna Nagar. their training is of high quality and Mr.Santosh is an excellent mentor with great knowledge of the subject. His teaching style and interaction skills made the training interesting...
I have undergone Photoshop training in ACTE, Maraimalai Nagar under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts with conceptual ideas and had a good friendly session throughout the course and had got good interview skills and ideas. Thanks a lot for the wonderful experience
I would like to extend my thanks for all your ingenious training on Photoshop skills. I would strongly recommend my known people for this institute and sincerely thanks for coordinating in the completion of my due course. I wish you good luck with your future endeavours and looking forwards to crossing your paths in the future.....thanks ACTE, Pune
I have undergone Photoshop training in ACTE under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts and had a good friendly session throughout the course.
Photoshop Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Photoshop training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Photoshop Course?
Why Should I Learn Photoshop Course At ACTE?
- Photoshop Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Photoshop experts with 10+ years of experience in the Photoshop domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Photoshop Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Photoshop?
How Do I Enroll For The Photoshop Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]