- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Photoshop.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Photoshop.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Photoshop Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Photoshop Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Photoshop Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Photoshop and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Photoshop Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4, Panels & Menus, Working With Images, Resize & Crop, Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation, Started with layers, Photo retouching, Special effects.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PHOTOSHOP COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About PhotoShop Training Course in OMR
ACTE Provides Adobe Photoshop on real time projects along with Adobe Photoshop placement training. Adobe Photoshop certification training at ACTE has been planned out under the guidance of the leaders of MNC’s to provide the best extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop with the advanced Adobe Photoshop course content and syllabus.Enroll Now with us ACTE Photoshop Classroom & Online Training Course.
Top Job Offered Creativity Tools Covered
Image Cutout, Presets
Lightroom, Photoshop Camera
Auto Tone, Smart Object
Text Layer, Banner Ad Reflow
Is PhotoShop is a good career option?
Yes, it is a good option; Adobe Photoshop is the best tool for editing any kind of photos. If you learn Photoshop, you can do any photo editing tasks and take your career as a photo editor or graphic designer. Adobe Photoshop is a graphic editing program that been used to create and manipulate digital images. It is useful in the field of professional photography, web designing, architecture and forensic & medicines.
What is the scope of PhotoShop in future?
Photoshop is an effulgent program, as it holds the ability to adapt to various and different function or activities.... A person with software exposure works in many fields regarding Photoshop. We can use Adobe Photoshop for a wide variety of tasks, colour correction in photos, refining scanned photos, printing images, designing logos, page layouts for our blog or site, making gif animations, working with video clips, working with 3D objects and much more.
Is there a demand for PhotoShop?
Photoshop demand will never decrease. ... Adobe Photoshop is the best tool for editing any kind of photos. If you learn Photoshop, you can do any photo editing tasks and take your career as a photo editor or graphic designer. You can Freelance and create Advertising, Websites, Publications like Magazines and Books. However, you have to be an artistic mind so that you can give what the customer want and must be a great visualizer. There are a plethora of new features which have been introduced into Photoshop CC 2017 that make it one of the most exhaustive and feature-rich photo editing software.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My PhotoShop Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings in PhotoShop. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is PhotoShop is a good field?
You can take part in several contests from home that held every now and then. You can apply for a magazine and can get job, depends on the quality of your work. You can work for short film and feature film studios. Again, for this your work should be extra-ordinary. The best way to show off your work is to make an insanely beautiful online portfolio. Either a personal website or use sites like Behance.
What is the difference between PhotoShop and CorelDraw?
Photoshop is an excellent program mainly used for creating images, photo editing, and graphics design or to add special effects to images. Photoshop is pixel-based, whereas CorelDraw mainly used for vector-based graphics and is a lot like Adobe Illustrator.... The Adobe version of CorelDraw is Illustrator. Photoshop has excellent colour management, more tutorials, better optimized, and comes with a broader set of features in general. However, these additional features also complicate the mastering of this program.
Does PhotoShop require coding?
Photoshop is huge but it is highly necessary for programmers, especially web developers to know some basics of it. ... Every coder/programmers codes things in different way. Photoshop is huge but it is highly necessary for programmers, especially web developers to know some basics of it. Photoshop insulates you too much from the technical aspects of the filters and transformations it does, which could be of interest to a programmer.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Photoshop?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Photoshop. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Photoshop in 2020?
It really depends what you want to use Photoshop for the simple answer is yes, it's definitely worth it. ... Assuming you do not have the time to become very good at Photoshop, you can still learn the basics of it, which will be useful for you in tons of ways. Photoshop is a very powerful software with an impressive range of options when it comes to poster design, enhancing and manipulating photographs, artwork.
Does Photoshop have a future?
The Future of Photoshop is essentially limitless. You can create nearly anything with it. Most use it for basic photo editing, you can paint with it, composite photos together, pretty much whatever you can imagine, and you can do. Adobe has put considerable effort into its AI-based services, and has previously hinted at a future where more of the tasks could performed just by machine learning systems. Currently Photoshop requires skilled artists to master complicated tools, but with AI technology, we could be in for a wave of automated and convincing artwork.
Top reasons to consider a career in Photoshop?
TOP 10 Reasons to consider a career in Photoshop?
Photoshopn Graphic Designer
- Graphic designers create visual elements, such as images, illustrations, and text, to communicate messages through digital, print, and other types of media. Also known as graphic artists, they can develop designs for magazines and newspapers, websites, packaging, video games, promotional displays, marketing materials, and more.
Photoshop Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine the scope of a project by meeting with clients or the creative director of a company
- Present possible design concepts to clients or colleagues
- Use digital tools and software, such as illustration, photo editing, and layout software, to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, images, and illustrations
- Design layouts for projects, and determine which colors, images, and fonts to use
- Incorporate feedback and changes recommended by clients or the company's creative director
- Prepare digital files for production
- Graphic designers must often work with a number of stakeholders to complete projects and be comfortable working on multiple iterations under tight deadlines.
- Photo Editor responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with the editor and the team members to identify photography needs
- Assigning projects to photographers and keep track of the deadlines
- Reviewing photos, editing and making necessary changes
- Coordinate with the editor and the team members to identify photography needs
- Assign projects to photographers and keep track of the deadlines
- Review photos, edit and make necessary changes
- Decide which images to publish
- Ensure all assignments are shot and edited on time for publication
- Manipulate photos to achieve highest quality using the appropriate tools
- Ensure all photo equipment is used properly and order supplies as needed
- Liaise with editors, photographers and advertising reps and advise on future projects
- Stay up to date with new image editing technologies
Why you should learn Photoshop
- There are many reasons why you should learn Photoshop.
- Learning Photoshop is essential if you work in a graphic design, web design, or user experience role.
- Yet it is also equally important to learn Photoshop for those working in hands-on marketing roles.
- Whether creating flyers, brochures, or email newsletters, there is a need to know Photoshop for optimizing and retouching images.
Learning Photoshop to get a job
- For those just entering the workforce, Photoshop can be a great skill to help you get a job.
- Many jobs require Photoshop skills, and this is especially true with design roles such as graphic designer, web designer, or user interface designer.
- Marketing roles also often prefer someone who can work efficiently with Photoshop.
- In a competitive job market, learning Photoshop skills can help to differentiate you from other applicants.
Learn Photoshop to improve your career
- If you already have a job, adding Photoshop to your list of skills can make you a more valuable employee.
- It allows you to work on a variety of additional projects and may provide opportunities for advancement or the ability to work on a more diverse set of projects. From website work to marketing projects and even product design, Photoshop can play a vital role in many positions.
Learning Photoshop for Personal Use
- While learning Photoshop can enhance your career opportunities, it can also be personally rewarding.
- Whether using Photoshop to retouch images, or to create compositions adding text and graphics, or building a funny animated GIF, you can put Photoshop skills to use in many ways.
- By learning Photoshop you’ll also have a fun outlet for your creative projects, whether working on a website, volunteering to assist with images for friends or an organization, or adding some fun to images you share on social media. While Photoshop is a powerful business tool, it also has a fun side as well.
ACTE OMR offers Photoshop Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Photoshop Course in OMRModule 1: INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4
- 1. About Photoshop
- 2. Navigating Photoshop
- 3. Menus and panels
- 4. Opening new files
- 5. Opening existing files
- 1. Exploring the Toolbox
- 2. The New CS4 Applications Bar & the Options Bar
- 3. Exploring Panels & Menus
- 4. Creating & Viewing a New Document
- 5. Customizing the Interface
- 6. Setting Preferences
- 1. Zooming & Panning an Image
- 2. Working with Multiple Images, Rulers, Guides & Grids
- 3. Undoing Steps with History
- 4. Adjusting Color with the New Adjustments Panel
- 5. The New Masks Panel & Vibrance Color Correction Command
- 6. The New Note Tool & the Save for Web & Devices Interface
- 7. The New Auto-Blend & Auto-Align Layers Commands
- 8. The New 3D Commands
- 1. Understanding Pixels & Resolution
- 2. The Image Size Command
- 3. Interpolation Options
- 4. Resizing for Print & Web
- 5. Cropping & Straightening an Image
- 6. Adjusting Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation
- 1. Selecting with the Elliptical Marquee Tool
- 2. Using the Magic Wand & Free Transform Tool
- 3. Selecting with the Regular & Polygonal Lasso Tools
- 4. Combining Selections
- 5. Using the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- 6. Using the Quick Selection Tool & Refine Edge
- 7. Modifying Selections
- 1. Understanding the Background Layer
- 2. Creating, Selecting, Linking & Deleting Layers
- 3. Locking & Merging Layers
- 4. Copying Layers, Using Perspective & Layer Styles
- 5. Filling & Grouping Layers
- 6. Introduction to Blending Modes
- 7. Blending Modes, Opacity & Fill
- 8. Creating & Modifying Text
- 1. Using the Brush Tool
- 2. Working with Colors & Swatches
- 3. Creating & Using Gradients
- 4. Creating & Working with Brushes
- 5. Using the Pencil & Eraser Tools
- 6. Painting with Selections
- 1. The Red Eye Tool
- 2. The Clone Stamp Tool
- 3. The Patch Tool & the Healing Brush Tool
- 4. The Spot Healing Brush Tool
- 5. The Color Replacement Tool
- 6. The Toning & Focus Tools
- 7. Painting with History
- 1. Color Spaces & Color Modes
- 2. The Variations Command
- 3. The Auto Commands
- 4. Adjusting Levels
- 5. Adjust Curves, Non-Destructively, with Adjustment Layers
- 1. Quick Mask Options
- 2. Painting a Selection
- 3. Saving & Removing a Selection from the Background
- 1. Understanding Paths & the Pen Tool
- 2. Creating Straight & Curved Paths
- 3. Creating Combo Paths
- 4. Creating a Clipping Path
- 1. Getting Started with Photoshop Filters
- 2. Smart Filters
- 3. Creating Text Effects
- 4. Applying Gradients to Text
- 1. Saving with Different File Formats
- 2. Saving for Web & Devices
- 3. Printing Options
- 4. Credits
Hands-on Real Time Photoshop Projects
Advanced Photo Editing
How do you take 2 different pictures and make them into a mash it up that is completely integrated together
Producing on-line web advertisements becomes part of every designer's toolkit.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE OMR offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Photoshop training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Photoshop Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Photoshop Trainer
- Our Photoshop Training in OMR. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Photoshop domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Photoshop training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Photoshop Training in OMR from recognized IT organizations.
Photoshop Course Reviews
I joined the Photoshop training course 2.5months ago. All the staffs are really friendly and helpful in various aspects. Instead of telling teaching, it would be appropriate to tell that they train the student bro practice in the placement point of view. A good place to start their career for those who are interested to enter the IT industry....... Thanks, ACTE, Tambaram
I have Joined Photoshop course in ACTE. This Best Photoshop training in OMR. It is a good place for knowing and exploring more about Photoshop in depth. They teach you from the most basic topics no matter what is your stream. The faculties here are like the best teachers you can get for Photoshop training. Thanks to ACTE.
I have undergone Photoshop training in ACTE, OMR under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts with conceptual ideas and had a good friendly session throughout the course and had got good interview skills and ideas. Thanks a lot for the wonderful experience
I would like to extend my thanks for all your ingenious training on Photoshop skills. I would strongly recommend my known people for this institute and sincerely thanks for coordinating in the completion of my due course. I wish you good luck with your future endeavours and looking forwards to crossing your paths in the future.....thanks ACTE, Pune
I have undergone Photoshop training in ACTE under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts and had a good friendly session throughout the course.
Photoshop Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Photoshop training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Photoshop Course?
Why Should I Learn Photoshop Course At ACTE?
- Photoshop Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Photoshop experts with 10+ years of experience in the Photoshop domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies