- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Power BI.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Power BI.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Power BI Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Power BI Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Power BI Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Power BI Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Power BI Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Quick Start Power BI Service, Dashboards and Reports, Data with Power BI Desktop, Modelling with Power BI, Power BI Desktop Visualisations, Publishing and Sharing, Refreshing Datasets, Power BI and Excel Together.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH Power BI CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Power BI Training Course in Velachery
ACTE Power BI training will enable businesses to deep dive and uncover the root cause of business trends by interpreting the insights offered on the user-friendly visual dashboard of Power BI. Professionals in marketing, sales, business development professionals and even business analysts can stay ahead of the game with compelling reports that can be presented on demand. Data analytics is at the forefront of business success today and a Power BI certification can help individuals and organizations stay in tune with this current BI trend. ACTE Imparts Power BI Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Most Job Oriented Power BI Topics Covered
Data Analysis & Visualization
Power BI Service & Data
Shaping and Combining Data
Interactive Data Visualizations
Development with Power BI
Power BI Mobile
Is Power BI good career choice?
If you're having a small business, then Power BI is the best option for you. It is quite cheaper and provide all the necessary features to fulfill the small and medium business needs. On the other hand, if your business is large enough then you should about for Tableau.
Power BI with the onset of data analytics and visualization in enterprises, the professionals with these skills has way better prospects than their peers. In the sphere of business intelligence and data visualization, Power BI lead the way.
What is the scope of Power BI?
PowerBI is one of the best tools to learn in your career irrespective to your background field of commerce or science.
And talking about its scope, if you are willing to go in any micromanagement or Project management post in the future, you need some basic data analytics tools to learn, as to make any reports and presentations, you have to use some Business intelligence tools and PowerBI is one of the easiest tools to learn and apply in your day to day usage!
Is Power BI enough to get a job?
Even as a fresher, you can get a job in Power BI domain. Power BI with the onset of data analytics and visualization in enterprises, the professionals with these skills has way better prospects than their peers. In the sphere of business intelligence and data visualization, Power BI lead the way.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Power BI Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Power BI. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is Power BI free to use?
Well, users can use Power BI for free. However, the best of Power BI can be availed with the Power BI Pro subscription account. This can be purchased from the Microsoft Store. The subscription account basically offers an enhanced version of several features that are available with the Power BI free account. Most business users use a subscribed account as it offers more data refreshes per day and other features as compared to the free version.
What are the prerequisites for learning Power BI?
- Below are the minimum Prerequisite For Power BI.
- Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2, or later
- .NET 4.5
- Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Memory (RAM): At least 1 GB available, 1.5 GB or more recommended.
- Display: At least 1440x900 or 1600x900 (16:9) recommended. Lower resolutions such as 1024x768 or 1280x800 are not recommended, as certain controls (such as closing the startup screen) display beyond those resolutions.
- Windows Display settings: If your display settings are set to change the size of text, apps, and other items to more than 100%, you may not be able to see certain dialogs that must be closed or responded to in order to proceed using Power BI Desktop. If you encounter this issue, check your Display settings by going to Settings > System > Display in Windows, and use the slider to return display settings to 100%.
Can I learn Power BI without Coding Experience?
Power BI is a set of tools that allows non-technical folks to perform the kinds of analytics previously reserved for technical specialists or IT departments. Power BI changes that. Any analyst can connect to any data source and quickly summarize findings into a simple report, no programming required.
It offers Data modelling capabilities including data preparation, data discovery and interactive dashboards. As such there is no prior Technical Knowledge required to learn Power BI. However if you have an experience with fundamental understanding of Microsoft Excel and formulas will be an advantage.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Power BI?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Power BI. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Power BI?
Yes It is worth , Future will be bright. As a business intelligence tool, Power BI offers the team an excellent visual analytics capabilities. With the right data and platform, it can be an excellent fit for in your efforts to use data to boost efficiency and productivity within an organization.
Power BI is very user friendly and free to play with. I also recommend learning some database stuff. ... Tableau offers a cheaper option to start (10 a month for users, 70 a month for creators). All I can really recommend is if you start showing off the power of these tools, people are going to want them deployed quickly.
How long would it take to learn Power BI?
Power BI Typically, such training will run for just about two to three days. In my case, I took a 3-day training since I really want to master the basics and advanced features of the tool.
Top reasons to consider a career in Power BI?
Power BI is highly compressed and performant.
Power BI has a brand new visualisation engine.
Power BI also has open source visualisations.
Power BI is built for users familiar with Excel, but it’s not Excel.
BI with Data Visualization
- In the context of BI software, data visualization is a fast and effective method of transferring information from a machine to a human brain.
- The idea is to place digital information into a visual context so that the analytic output can be quickly ingested by humans, often at a glance.
- If this sounds like those pie and bar charts you've seen in Microsoft Excel, then you're right. Those are early examples of data visualizations.
- But today's visualization forms are rapidly evolving from those traditional pie charts to the stylized, the artistic, and even the interactive.
- An interactive visualization comes with layered "drill downs," which means the viewer can interact with the visual to reach more granular information on one or more aspects incorporated inthe bigger picture. For example, new values can be added that will change the visualization on the fly, or the visualization is actually built on rapidly changing data that can turn a static visual into an animation or a dashboard.
- The best visualizations do not seek artistic awards but instead are designed with function in mind, usually the quick and intuitive transfer of information.
- In other words, the best visualizations are simple but powerful in clearly and directly delivering a message. High-end visuals may look impressive at first glance but, if your audience needs help to understand what's being conveyed, then they've ultimately failed.
- Most BI software, including those reviewed here, comes with visualization capabilities.
- some products offer more options than others so, if advanced visuals are key to your BI process, then you'll want to closely examine these tools.
- There are also third-party and even free data visualization toolsthat can be used on top of your BI software for even more options.
Products and Testing
- In tested product from the perspective of a business analyst. But I also kept in mind the viewpoint of users who might have no familiarity with data processing or analytics. I loaded and used the same data sets and posed the same queries, evaluating results and the processes involved.
- Aim was to evaluate cloud versions alone, as I often do analysis on the fly or at least on a variety of machines, as do legions of other analysts. But, in some cases, it was necessary to evaluate a desktop version as well or instead of the cloud version. One example of this is Tableau Desktop, a favorite tool of Microsoft Excel users who simply have an affinity for the desktop tool (and who just move to the cloud long enough to share and collaborate).
- Testing the Microsoft Power BI desktop version, on a Microsoft representative's recommendation because, as the rep said, "the more robust data prep tools are there." Besides, said the rep, "most users prefer the desktop tool over a web tool anyway." Again, I don't doubt Microsoft's claim but that does seem weird to me. I've heard it said that desktop tools are preferred when the data is local as the process feels faster and easier. But seriously, how much data is truly local anymore? I suspect this odd desktop tool preference is a bit more personal than fact-based,but to each his own.
- Then there's Google Analytics, a pure cloud player. The tool is designed to analyze website and mobile app data so it's a different critter in the BI app zoo. That being the case, I had to deviate from using my test data set and queries, and instead test it in its natural habitat of website data. Nonetheless, it's the processes that are evaluated in this review, not the data.
- While these tools from a data scientist's role, advanced capabilities when found them, simply to let buyers know they exist. IBM Watson Analytics is one tool with the ability to extend to highly advanced features and was also one of the easiest to use upfront. IBM Watson Analytics is well-suited for business analysts and for widespread data democratization because it requires little,if any, knowledge of data science.
- Instead, it works well by using natural language and keywords to form queries, a characteristic that can make it valuable to practically anyone.
- It's highly intuitive, very powerful, and easy to learn. Microsoft Power BI is a strong second as it, too, is powerful while also familiar, certainly to any of the millions of Microsoft business users.
- However, they are powerful and intuitive apps in this lineup from which to choose; they all have their own pros
- One thing to watch out for during your evaluations of these products is that many don't yet handle streaming data. For many users, that won't be a problem in the immediate future.
ACTE Velachery offers Power BI Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Power BI Course in VelacheryModule 1: Quick Start Power BI Service
- Get Power BI Tools
- Introduction to Tools and Terminology
- Dashboard in Minutes
- Refreshing Power BI Service Data
- Interacting with your Dashboards
- Sharing Dashboards and Reports
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Getting Data: Excel vs Power BI Desktop & Service
- Data Structure for Q&A
- DirectQuery vs Import Data
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Modeling
- Setup and Manage Relationships
- Cardinality and Cross Filtering
- Default Summarization & Sort by
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Creating Measures & Quick Measures
- Recap and What's Next
- Creating Visualisations
- Color Formatting
- Setting Sort Order
- Scatter & Bubble Charts & Play Axis
- Slicers, Timeline Slicers & Sync Slicers
- Cross Filtering and Highlighting
- Visual, Page and Report Level Filters
- Drill Down/Up
- Reference/Constant Lines
- Tables, Matrices & Conditional Formatting
- KPI's, Cards & Gauges
- Map Visualizations
- Custom Visuals
- Managing and Arranging
- Custom Report Themes
- Grouping and Binning
- Selection Pane, Bookmarks & Buttons
- Recap and What's Next
- Standalone Tiles
- Data Driven Alerts
- Quick and Related Insights
- custom Q&A questions
- Sharing Options Overview
- Publish from Power BI Desktop x
- Publish to Web
- Share Dashboard with Power BI Service
- Workspaces and Apps (Power BI Pro)
- Content Packs (Power BI Pro)
- Print or Save as PDF
- Row Level Security (Power BI Pro)
- Export Data from a Visualization
- Publishing for Mobile Apps
- Export to PowerPoint
- Sharing Options Summary
- Understanding Data Refresh
- Personal Gateway (Power BI Pro and 64-bit Windows)
- Replacing a Dataset
- Troubleshooting Refreshing
- Options for Publishing from Excel
- Pin Excel Elements to Power BI
- connect to Data using Power BI Publisher/Analyze in Excel
- Excel 2016 Publish: Upload and Export to Power BI
- Sharing Published Excel Dashboards
Hands-on Real Time Power BI Projects
BI Presentation Service Project
This project can consist of Presentation layer catalogs and their associated business model.
Reporting and Data Access Tools Project
This project is used to access includes tools for highlighting data on a report.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Velachery offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Power BI training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Power BI Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Power BI & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Power BI Trainer
- Our Power BI Training in Velachery. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Power BI domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Power BI training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Power BI Training in Velachery from recognized IT organizations.
Power BI Course Reviews
ACTE is very good platform to achieve knowledge in depth and They are providing placement for getting Job my experience and i have completed Power BI course in Velachery and ACTE was wonderful not only in terms of understanding the technology but also provides hands on practice to work on technology practically and the faculty is Extremely good and they help students in each and every way possible
Power BI is the great place to learn oracle. i have taken power bi, ssrs course in ACTE. Teaching is very good. The instructor is very knowledgeable person. He sharing every experience and knowledge to student. It's very useful to students. I feel very comfortable. They are giving unique training. had a great training in Porur.
I have Joined power bi in ACTE at Anna nagar for sql & power bi course Microsoft based on my friends reference. Trainer excellent. The faculty is making me understood all the concepts from depth. Very good institute. The management is very friendly and always motivate us to practice more in the lab. I worked on Real time sample project from My power bi Faculty. thanks to ACTE at Velachery.
Great place for Power bi training in ACTE.. Srinivas does a wonderful job in taking one through the entire training process. He helped break the concept down makes the entire understanding very easy...His focus on real world examples and interconnecting theory from Srinivas was the highlight. Great Job, best of Luck.
Highly recommend the power bi for business intelligence courses. The staff are very professional and courteous.the way siva explain and timings are bang on target and really make the approach much easier. Schedules are flexible very interactive classes power bi also involved in training and also very helpful for future. Thank you ACTE!
Power BI Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Power BI training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Power BI Course?
Why Should I Learn Power BI Course At ACTE?
- Power BI Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Power BI experts with 10+ years of experience in the Power BI domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies