RPA Developer | Now Hiring in Accenture – Apply Now!
Last updated on 22nd Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA Software Systems to meet end-to-end requirement).
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in UiPath Blue Prism Automation Anywhere (RPA).
- To develop robotics solution using multiple technology tools available.
- Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Understand solution design document and accordingly create process automation solution.
- Developing, configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable & easy to understand.
- Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net), with minimum of 2 years experience in any RPA platform and have overall min 4+ years of experience in the development
- Must be a certified RPA resource in UI path
- Coding knowledge in python, ML, AI programming is preferable
- Work closely with the Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
INDUSTRY TYPE : IT-Software, Software Services
ROLE : Software Developer
FUNCTIONAL AREA : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
EMLOPYMENT TYPE : Full Time, Permanent
ROLE CATEGORY : Programming & Design
- UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG : Post Graduation Not Required