- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Salesforce Developer.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Salesforce Developer.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Salesforce Developer Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Salesforce Developer Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Salesforce Developer Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of SalesForce Developer and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Salesforce Certified Developer certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Salesforce Fundamentals, Data Modeling and Management, Organization Setup,User Setup, Security, Business Logic and Process Automation, Reporting, App Deployment, Desktop and Mobile Administration, Chatter, Sales Cloud Applications, Service Cloud Applications, Content and Folder Management, Activity Management, Salesforce Developer, Apex Fundamentals, Data Types, Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps), Classes, Interface & Properties, Data Manipulation using Apex, Triggers, Testing Apex, Deploying Apex, Visualforce Fundamentals, Visualforce, Creating re-usable components, Styling Visualforce Pages, Standard Controllers, Standard List Controllers, Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SALESFORCE DEVELOPER COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Salesforce Developer Training Course in Chennai
The ACTE Salesforce Developer training institute in Chennai offers the industry-driven and most updated Salesforce training. Some of the aspects that you will be working on include the Force.com platform, Salesforce app development, project management, process automation and deploying the database..
Most Job Oriented Salesforce Developer Topics Covered
Implementing Business Logics
Apex - SOQL
Is Salesforce development a good choice for my career?
Yes, Salesforce development is a good choice for a career. Salesforce has high powerful areas with the best career opportunities in future. Salesforce is the top cloud-based CRM on the market. Salesforce has positioned itself well to take advantage of the future growth of the industry. There is huge demand for salesforce skills talent, its time for you to get into action in a salesforce development field. Salesforce has changed the way a business treats and maintains its customer base.
What is the scope of Salesforce Developer ?
Salesforce implementation skill is in demand for adoption consulting services in the market. Working for Product based companies is a different ballgame. If you have interest in touching the core of software products and want to have your hands on the creation of the product itself rather than into consulting , then switching is desired..
What are some Salesforce admin jobs for freshers?
Mostly freshers spend their time in learning the technology in their early days. Jobs like Salesforce Admins, Developers, Marketing Automation Expert, Database Analysts for reporting, BI Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Consultants, Architects and so on are top and hot in the market and will remain up in the market. Hike in Salesforce in future is defined due to its innovation concept
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Salesforce Developer Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Salesforce Developer analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What is the better career option, a SalesForce developer ? why not Java developer?
Salesforce is already built in CRM and as a developer you will be just enhancing it but not building your own CRM. That is why salesforce developers are known as consultants and not developers.Salesforce definitely has more demand nowadays, as there are very less genuine developers.
prerequisites for learning Salesforce Developer?
For being a Salesforce administrator or a developer it only needs …
- For admin you have to know the whole CRM and its working and this is only done by using and working on it.
- For being a developer you need to have some coding which includes Apex language and Visual force pages.
Can salesforce career be sought without strong coding skills?
A simplified list of possible roles or jobs you could do within the salesforce ecosystem without code skills (everyone:feel free to add)
- administrator (maintain an implementation)
- business-analist (translate business requirements to salesforce features)
- community manager (chatter/customer communities)
- subject matter specialist (specialize in a specific set of salesforce features: for instance the sales cloud, marketing cloud, analytics,..)
- declarative app developer
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Salesforce Developer?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Salesforce Developer. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
s it worth it to learn Salesforce today? Is there any scope of Salesforce now ?
Salesforce is a hot technology. Salesforce professionals command premium salaries. All major IT/Consulting companies like IBM, Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, TCS have large Salesforce practice employing thousands of Salesforce professionals. There is huge momentum behind Salesforce and it is expected to continue in the foreseeable future. It make immense sense to learn Salesforce.
How many days does it take to learn Salesforc Developer?
Several weeks, 20–25 hours a week would be a lot. There is a lot of information even for the first certification, I am working on it now. Some say take 3–6 months to do it. And there is always more to know
7 great reasons to become a Salesforce Developer?
- Work with a world-dominating technology
- Enjoy extensive job opportunities
- Be involved with an exciting, innovative platform
- Be part of an inclusive community
- Access to heaps of training opportunities
- High earning potential
- Multiple routes into the ecosystem
ACTE Chennai offers Salesforce Developer Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Salesforce Developer Course in ChennaiModule 1: Salesforce Fundamentals
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity Management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For - Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
Hands-on Real Time Salesforce Developer Projects
Build Advanced Analytics Dashboards
Increase adoption and usability by making dashboards more dynamic and focused.
Build Flexible Apps with Lightning Components
This Project is use Lightning Data Service and Communicate Between Components.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Salesforce Developer training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Salesforce Developer Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Salesforce Developer Trainer
- Our Salesforce Developer Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Salesforce Developer domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Salesforce Developer training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Salesforce Developer Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Salesforce Developer Course Reviews
i have done Salesforce Developer in ACTE porur branch at Chennai,before joining ACTE i dont have idea about Salesforce Developer after joining there i got clear view about Salesforce Developer.Trainer handle all the classes with real time example. My courses have been completed on time. I strongly recommend everyone those who all are looking for courses in Chennai thank you so much.
hi i have done Salesforce Developer training in acte velachery branch at chennai. gained lot of knowledge , attened lot of placements in acte velachery. thank you so much.
It has been completed Salesforce Developer classes in ACTE Technology at Chennai .All topics are covered step by step and some classes are conduct practical based. So I can learn easily. Especially trainers are good & friendly manner any doubts we can ask at the time he explained with example for all our queries. Definitely, everyone gets interested in the First day itself. I specially Thanks my Trainer and ACTE Technology for my Career growth.
I have just completed my Salesforce Developer Course from ACTE in Bangalore .I found it perfect place to learn Salesforce Developer for beginners and experienced people. I would like to thanks trainer for explaining each and every step from beginning with sufficient examples to understand the topic. Good involvement with each and every student. Nice institute.
I Started my training for Salesforce Developer, The trainer who taught us had an in depth knowledge of the programming language and gave us insights on how to handle the interview questions for the specified language..The trainer interacted with us so friendly and cleared all our doubts .. Overall i would recommend people to join here for learning Salesforce ..peaceful environment and classes are taken with real time practical example...i Am very satisfied to complete my Developer course here..i thank to my trainer to given this understandable class to get knowledge.Thank you soo much ACTE for giving me this kind of trainer to improve myself..
Salesforce Developer Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Salesforce Developer training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Salesforce Developer Course?
Why Should I Learn Salesforce Developer Course At ACTE?
- Salesforce Developer Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Salesforce Developer experts with 10+ years of experience in the Salesforce Developer domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Salesforce Developer Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Salesforce Developer?
How Do I Enroll For The Salesforce Developer Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]