SAP PP | Openings in MindTree – Apply Now!
Last updated on 18th May 2020BlogJobs in Bangalore
Experience: – Experienced and Freshers Also Welcome.
- PP and QM
- Production Planning & Quality management
Experience on SAP PP & QM module with minimum one full-cycle end to end SAP implementation including requirements gathering, planning and scoping, application design, configuration, testing, deployment, and post go-live support.
- Sound SAP PP Skills like MRP /Sales and Operations Planning/ Production order execution /Capacity Planning/ PP-PI/ /Batch Management/Query/LSMW
- Sound SAP QM Skills like Inspection Planning/Quality Inspection/Quality Certificates/Quality notification/Calibration process
- Should be able to manage requirement workshops for the track independently with client to understand the AS-IS process, create TO-BE processes
- Should be able to create business blue print, FS documents independently.
- Sound knowledge on Integration with other SAP Modules like FI, MM, WM, SD
- Ability to create data migration strategy, Test plans, User Manuals, conduct UAT
- Exposure to MES/Idocs/Interfaces
- Experience of 6-8 years in SAP Production Planning & Quality management is necessary
- Excellent Oral and written communication
- ABAP Knowledge and basic debugging skills
- SAP Certification will be added advantage
- Experience of working in SAP S/4 HANA (V1511 or above versions) is an added advantage
- Domain experience of having worked in the manufacturing industry with exposure to planning, production execution, Quality inspection.
Additional Job Description:
Education : Bachelors
Work Experience : Non – Manager
Pay Rate Type : Salary