Senior Java Developer | Openings in MulticoreWare- Apply Now!
Last updated on 21st Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Pune
Job Description Summary:
- 4+ years of strong experience in development and troubleshooting on the J2EE platform
- Passion to explore and work on the new technologies
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of IDE’s, testing frameworks, defect tracking tools, and version control systems.
- Good technical leadership to guide a team and ensure timely and quality deliveries
- Experience in Cloud-based solutions development, DevOps environment.
- Experience in development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management.
- Exposure in CI/CD.
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in computers / communication / electrical engineering
ROLE : Software Developer
Industry Type : IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Programming & Design
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Should have strong experience in Development with maintenance & support experience. Should be able to mentor Junior employees in the team
- Strong in Core Java, J2EE
- Development and Design using object oriented and component oriented techniques.
- Strong JUnit/Unit Testing and understanding of different types of testing
- Proficient in Spring
- Should have strong RDBMS experience.
- Experience with REST based Web services, JPA, XML, JSON, JMS.
- Experience with concurrency & multithread/multi-process development
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEs, various plug-ins, Maven, Nexus, Git.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Good written and verbal communication ski
- B.Tech /B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
Job Type: Full-time