Senior Software Engineer Power BI | Openings HCL – Apply Now!
Last updated on 15th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
HCL Capability is looking for Senior MS-Azure-Data Analytics developer
(ADW/Data modelling, Azure data lake, Azure Data Factory, Power BI) to join the team in ITHB, Bangalore. In this role, you would work on a wide variety of projects across HCL, engaging with the business to resolve challenges and deliver value by implementing Microsoft Power BI solutions.
The successful applicant will have experience with a wide range of tools as described below and will have a proven track record of delivering success in end to end, global project implementations.
- Graduate or post graduate in any discipline
- Years of experience – 9+ years in Microsoft Analytics.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in MS Power BI.
- Ability to work independently without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team.
- Experience with working in Agile projects.
- Strong analysis and communication skills. Must be able to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Interact/collaborate with members of the business/IT community to understand future business requirements and strategies and document reporting requirements
- Experience in interacting with Product owners, business analysts, system architects and developers to analyze the user requirements, functional specifications and system specifications
- Review/analyze test case results to ensure functionality meets documented specifications
- Assist in the execution/analysis of integration, user acceptance, and performance testing
- Within the project lifecycle, must participate in the identification and documentation of “as is” and “to be” products
- Collaborate in design reviews and recommend new standards for visualizations.
- Conceptualize and Design the best fit solution against the requirements
- Think out-of-the-box and develop visualization solutions which helps business in solving their problems.
- Must be able to do estimations (Agile estimation) for budgeting and planning purposes.
- Able to schedule and priorities work across Project team members. Nurture and develop the talent pool. Must have the ability to coach and guide juniors. Adapt at navigating cultural differences.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement ways of working.
- Proven track record of personal development in terms of change of roles and skills, which demonstrates that they can be quickly retrained/reskilled should demand change and require this. Ready and willing to learn as new opportunities and skills become available.
- Experience with implementing Cloud, PaaS and SaaS solutions.
- Experience with IT controls, compliance and security.
- Preferably good understanding of the Oil & Gas industry
- Data modelling, ETL and analytics on Azure platform.
- MS Power BI with DAX Query
- Highly Desired (candidate should have expertise in at least ONE of the following):SAP Business Objects 4.2 and above (SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Design Studio
- SAP HANA /SAP BW working knowledge
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Required)
Job Type: Full-time