Software Test Lead | Openings in PayPal India Pvt Ltd – Apply Now!
Last updated on 17th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
Experience : 5+ years
Job Location : Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop plans and procedures to independently verify and validate (IV&V) performance of the systems with respect to the underlying requirements.
- Conduct test and verification activities.
- Establish Internal quality control policy and checklist and perform periodic audits/reviews against the checklist.
- Responsible for Document Version Control.
- Involve in the development and analysis of system and subsystem requirements.
- Document test results and write test reports. Present these results to management and the customer.
- Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups and participate in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. Review progress and evaluate results.
- Maintain responsibility for the testing of a large, Web-based and mobile application.
- Software release management, update existing test scripts, write new test scripts based on change requests and defects, and execute test scripts to ensure the application is fully compliant with specifications.
- Perform various levels of software testing, including user testing, functional testing, and regression testing, such as scripted and non-scripted.
- Work with other testers and developers to troubleshoot application and report defects and provide input into testing activities and system defects.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Quality assurance, providing objective feedback to software development project teams, problem solving, working on multiple projects at one time.
Required Skills :
- Stress testing
- Performance testing
- Functional testing
- Scalability testing
- Running manual tests
- Excellent communication skill.
- Experience in Automation tools and scripting.
- Comfortable working without routine supervision.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies.