Android Developer | Demand on Merit Group- Apply Now!
Last updated on 22nd Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Coimbatore
LOCATION : Coimbatore
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- In short, you’re involved from start to end of the project.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in the design, development, and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies
- Nice to have Cloud solution experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
ROLE : Software Developer
INDUSTRY TYPE : IT-Software, Software Services
FUNCTIONAL TPYE : IT Software – Mobile
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Full Time, Permanent