- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Cognos.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Cognos.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Cognos Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Cognos Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Cognos Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Cognos Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Cognos Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: OLTP Vs OLAP Databases, IBM Congo’s 10 BI, Framework Manager, Metadata Modelling, Query Studio, Reports in Query Studio, List and Crosstab Reports, Present Data Graphically, Focus Reports Using Filters, Analysis Studio.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH COGNOS CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Cognos Training Course in Chennai
The Cognos training is an in-depth course on Data Warehousing, Cognos Analytics and Business Intelligence. Major topics of this Cognos reports and dashboard training include Cognos architecture, the components of Cognos, Analysis Studio, OLTP system, Query Studio, advanced report designing, Cognos Framework Manager and Cognos Administration. As part of this training, you will learn about the new Cognos Analytics 11 user interface, data modules and the new dashboarding feature. Start Learning with us ACTE Cognos Classroom and Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented Cognos Topics Covered
Is Cognos a good career?
IBM Cognos Training provides a good vary of options and might be considered as an enterprise Software package to produce versatile reporting setting and can be used for big and medium enterprise.Cognos may be a leading Business software and performance management tool
What is the scope of Cognos?
Cognos may be a leading Business software and performance management tool. It permits organisations to become top-performing and analytics-driven entities. it’s designed to assist everybody in your organisation create the selections that win higher business outcomes, versatile preparation choices, and to enable you to simply scale your analytics to fulfil dynamic business desires.
Who should learn Cognos?
- Professionals from Analyst background.
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- Freshers / Professionals from any field
- Graduates who are looking for a career in Cognos
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Cognos Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Cognos. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is Cognos a data warehouse?
Cognos is a fast and efficient technique to deliver multidimensional business intelligence data. Building a Data Warehouse and a complete and well performing Information Management system in an organization is a challenge both for the business and technical experts.
What are the prerequisites for learning Cognos?
All that the individual who wishes to learn about Cognos needs is the interest, passion and dedication to learn. Anyone can take this with basic Knowledge of SQL and Computer usage skills. Other than no particular prerequisites are not required to learn Cognos.
What programming language does Cognos use?
IBM Cognos Software Development Kit API supports specific programming languages through the use of toolkits. The supported programming languages are, Java.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Cognos?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Cognos. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
what is the future of learning Cognos?
Cognos may be a leading Business software and performance management tool. It permits organisations to become top-performing and analytics-driven entities.
How long would it take to master Cognos?
If you already have a career in computer programming or you are skilled in this area, learning the JAVA basic could take as little as two to three weeks. However, if you need to take a beginner's computer programming course prior to learning the Cognos, it could take some additional time.
Top reasons to consider a career in Cognos?
- Simple Implementation...
- Opportunities to work with top IT firms...
- Congos is a self service BI platform...
- Rising demand and new jobs...
- Data analyzing abilities which are amazing...
ACTE Chennai offers Cognos Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Cognos Course in ChennaiModule 1: Characteristics of DWH
- OLTP Vs OLAP Databases
- Architecture of DWH
- Different Approaches of DWH (Kimball Vs Inmon)
- Data mart Vs Data Warehouse
- Fact Table Vs Dimension Table
- Concepts of Schemas (Star schema & Snowflake schema)
- Types of Dimensional Data Modeling
- Data Modelling and Types
- Logical Data Model
- Physical Data Model
- Onine Analytical Processing (OLAP and Types)
- ROLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, CUBES
- Industry leading ETL and Reporting tools
- BI Vendor Comparison
- Review Corporate Performance Management
- Introduce Cognos 10 BI Architecture
- What is Content store,Content Manager, Dispatcher?
- Different studios in Cognos 10 BI
- Working with different data sources in Framework manager
- Highlight key capabilities of Cognos 10 BI and new features
- Cognos Architecture( Single Tier, Three Tier and Multi Tier)
- Define Framework Manager and its purpose
- Describe the Framework Manager environment
- Examine the Cognos 10 and Framework Manager workflow processes
- Examine the Framework Manager user interface
- Create a project
- Create Data source connection
- Create Namespaces
- Overview of Business view and Database view
- Overview of Presentation view
- Create Cardinality Relationships
- Create Model Query Subjects
- Data source Query subjects and Query items
- Create Determinants
- Regular Dimension and Measure Dimension
- Model Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Create Business Logic
- Leverage user defined functions
- Stored procedures
- Data for mutilingual Audience
- Create Preparing the Metadata
- Create Creating Star Schema
- Security level Types
- Data level Security
- Object Level Security
- Package Level Security
- Verify Objects
- Performance Tuning
- Create & publish Packages
- List the packages available for reporting
- Examine report types
- Add and save data to ad hoc reports
- View data by using charts
- Create list, grouped list, and crosstab reports
- List the charts available and their appropriate use
- Calculate and sort report data
- Define a custom group to define your own report item
- Drill down and drill up
- Change rows, columns and measures
- Show values as percentages
- Manage the number of items retrieved
- Display data graphically
- Examine Report Studio and its interface
- Explore different report types
- Create a simple, sorted, and formatted report
- Format, group, and sort list reports
- Format and sort crosstab reports
- Create a report with repeated data
- Work with dimensional data in a report
- Create charts
- Present data using new chart type options
- Create and reuse custom chart palettes
- Present key data in a single dashboard report
- Create filters to narrow the focus of reports
- Determine when to apply filters on aggregate data
- Examine source filters
- Use parameters and prompts to focus data
- Identify various prompt types
- Customize prompts to facilitate users’ choices
- Search for prompt items
- Navigate between pages
- Enhance report design
- Add report objects to enhance design
- Format data and report objects
- Add a background image to a report
- Add row numbers to a report
- Create multi-lingual reports
- Highlight exceptional data
- Show and hide data
- Conditionally render objects in reports
- Analysis Studio Fundamentals
- Nest Data in Crosstabs in Analysis Studio
- Create Analysis with Multiple filter
- Reusable analysis
- Build Advanced Crosstabs in Analysis Studio
- Focus with Filters in Analysis Studio
- Creating reports from cubes
- Drill down and drill up
- Introduction to Event Studio
- Create an agent
- Add tasks to an agent
- Run an agent through its lifecycle
- Schedule an agent
- Introdcution to Dashboards
- Create Dashboard
- Types of Filter-Value, Slider and advanced filter
- Overview of RSS Feed and web Page
- Content Pane
- Create Widgets
- Sort, Filter and Calculate data
- Hands on
- Overview of Business Intelligence Advance level
- Create Different types of Reports
- Reporting Styles and filters
- Create dashboard objects
- Summarize data and Create Calculations
- Dispatcher and Services
- All Services
- Properties of Services
Hands-on Real Time Cognos Projects
Daily Sales Reporting Data Warehousing Project
This project is one of the organization that sells various number of products every day.
Global Sales Data Mart Cognos project
This project is to reduce the manufacturing cost of the raw material and improved the sales forecasting.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Cognos training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Cognos Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Cognos Trainer
- Our Cognos Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Cognos domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Cognos training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Cognos Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Cognos Course Reviews
It was an amazing experience and prasad sir is really good in explaining each topic briefly.What i really like about this training, is an end to end exposure for whole process in step-wise manner. Plus clear notes with recorded session really make it lot easier for any student to go back and refer the topic of Cognos.
Thank you very much for your great support Prakash sir in ACTE Institute at Porur. His way of teaching is very good, he explains all the topics by giving real time examples and give real time logic to work in the tool. Most importantly very flexible with the session timings.
In my hunt for Cognos Training in ACTE institutes in Tambaram, I find this institute is much better than other. Normally other Institutes give sales peach rather speaking about actual content. Overall I was looking for flexibility (Class room + online training). Well my search end at ACTE.
I'm 100% satisfied with the theoretical and practical classes. Here trainers explained each and every bit of details; like how Cognos process a job/transformations. I'll recommend ACTE institute, if someone like to learn Cognos . I have attended both online and offline classes
I'm very impressed with the teaching skills of magesh sir, he teaches all the concepts in detail and anyone who pays attention to the minute details of his class, will make it in interview for sure. Less people and more attention. It has been great experience studying, and at the same time working. I would recommend someone who wants to learn the concepts in depth to enroll at this institute in Velachery.
Cognos Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Cognos training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Cognos Course?
Why Should I Learn Cognos Course At ACTE?
- Cognos Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Cognos experts with 10+ years of experience in the Cognos domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Cognos Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Cognos?
How Do I Enroll For The Cognos Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]