Informatica Developer | Openings in Standard Chartered – Apply Now!
Last updated on 16th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore
Employee Status: Permanent
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
JOB PURPOSE:A Senior developer who is experienced in Informatica, Shell script , Oracle experience so that programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged for reading TLM readable codes so that data can be loaded into TLM .
- Technically hands on in software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility towards understanding and capturing requirements, design, development, and acceptance testing
- Informatica Architecture along with expertise in the same combined with Unix .
- Produce high quality technical deliverables
- Undertake development tasks, including software designing, programming, and testing
- Monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager
- Analyse, design, build, test, document, and implement BI work flows, Shell scripts, Job scheduling and TLM product using TLM utilities
- Understand and ensure compliance with the Bank processes, standards, guidelines and the QMF lite framework.
- Work with the TSS teams to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases, OS and to ensure high availability and optimum performance
- To proactively monitor the database to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades
- Prepare the unit test cases, Execute & record unit test case results
- Provide technical support during SIT, UAT, DR etc
- Work flow, mappings, static data migration from test to production environment as part of release management
- Involve in implementation walk-thru and KT sessions to the BAU and other TSS teams
- Must have experience and technical skills in Informatica, Shell script and Oracle Stored procedure.
- Strong understanding of product development life cycle
- Relational database – Oracle
- Knowledge in banking products
- Agile concepts
- DevOps products and their relevant implementation
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.