- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in iOS.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in iOS.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial iOS Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of iOS Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next iOS Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of IOS and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- IOS Certified Developer (ICAD) certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Design patterns, Memory Management, Objective -C ARC, Orientation and iPhone sensors, Working With TableView, Multi View Applications, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, Maps SDK, REST and SOAP services, XML and JSON Parsing, MultiTasking in iOS, Data Base Persistence, Media interaction, Notifications, Social Network Integration, Testing And Deployment.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH IOS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About IOS Training Course in Chennai
Apple devices have continuously been an extremely lucrative avenue for developers. Developing for iOS is one pie that almost all developers need their fingers into, and therefore the exhaustive set of structures, rules and high standards placed by Apple makes the platform not solely a sort of elite, exclusive market, however also very challenging.Enroll Now with us ACTE iOS Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented iOS Tools Covered
Cocoa Design patterns
C ARC, Maps SDK
Orientation and iPhone sensors
REST and SOAP services
XML and JSON Parsing
Data Base Persistence
Is iOS developer a good career 2020?
Are iOS developers in demand?
How do I start learning iOS development?
- Buy a Mac (and iPhone — if you don’t have one)
- Install Xcode.
- Learn basics of programming (probably the hardest point).
- Create a few different apps from step-by-step tutorials.
- Start working on your own, custom app.
- In the meantime, learn as much as you can about software development generally.
- Finish your app.
- Publish your app to the App Store.
- Upload your app to GitHub.
- Contact the company you want to work in!
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My IOS Course Completion?
How do I get a job with iOS developer?
- Education (if degree obtained or important classes taken)
- Work experience.
- Open source (provide links)
- Your apps (provide links if possible)
- Most relevant technical skills (keep it minimal)
- Anything else noteworthy (clubs you were in, developer meetup you founded, hackathon you won)
What are the prerequisites for learning IOS?
Can I learn ios without any programming experience?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In IOS?
How long would it take to master ios?
Is iOS app development hard?
Top reasons to consider a career in IOS?
- You'll be working with a technology you are passionate about.
- You're likely to make more money on iOS.
- iOS developer tools are more sophisticated.
- iOS is considered easier for beginners.
- There'll be less updates to make.
Future Scope of iOS App Development
- With the rising popularity of Apple devices across the globe, there has been a noticeable rise in iOS app development companies. iOS smart devices are witnessing increasingly high demand worldwide as they have robust and secure features.
- It is the second most widely used platform after Android. Yet, the future of iOS app developmentseems as bright as Android, especially in India. Let’s explore in detail.
What factors affect iOS app development?
- Emulators: iOS emulators are faster, provide better support and of higher quality, as compared to other operating systems.
- This allows the developers to easily and efficiently develop the app. Android emulators are comparatively slower and not good at support.
Lesser fragmentation and bugs
- The apps developed in iOS have lesser bugs comparatively as the number of versions and the types of devices are limited and the code in Swift is shorter.
- The apps in other operating systems need to deal with a large number of screen sizes, brands, and platforms. Better tools and developer support: Apple provide great support and tools to its developers than any other operating system. iOS app developers find it quite effective and reliable. For instance, XCode is better than Android Development Studio.
Coding language of Swift
Coding is the most crucial part of the entire app development process. Swift is being widely used by the developers for iOS app development and it is known for delivering excellent results with minimal coding efforts. It also acts as a great communication tool between the coder and the computer.
Lesser development time
iOS has faster emulators which require less time for development as compared to other platforms.
Also, the coding language- Swift requires shorter codes which saves time and efforts of the iOS app developer.
Why is the future of iOS App Development bright in India?
India is one of the fastest-growing markets for Apple devices in the world. Their high demand has created ample of job opportunities for iOS app developers in India. The key reasons why the future of iOS App Development is bright in India are mentioned below:
The network of Apple Inc’s developers and the developer center of Apple provide invaluable support and resources to the developers from any corner of the world. They help in coding for all Apple platforms like iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, etc.
Skilled and affordable workforce
iOS app developers in India have vast knowledge and a strong technical background in iOS. They are highly experienced in creating error-free apps and implementing user-friendly functions. Also, as compared to other marketsFind Article, Indian iOS app developers provide an advantage over the costs. They are budget-friendly while providing higher quality in work.
A good iOS app development company in India provides several flexible hiring models as per the business requirement. Monetization Most of the apple users prefer paid mobile apps. This is an inspiration to the iOS app developers to create interesting apps for different business models. These apps can be monetized on the I-tune store to earn more money.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of iOS Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
- User Defaults
- Core Data
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Google +
- Debugging application in device
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
Hands-on Real Time IOS Projects
IOS Furniture Store Project
This Project allows the user to check various categories of furniture available in the store and purchase online.
Daily Expense Tracker IOS Application project
This Project helps you to maintain the record of incomes and the expenses on a daily basis.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% iOS training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- iOS Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced iOS Trainer
- Our iOS Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are iOS domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best iOS training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for iOS Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
iOS Course Reviews
i am Shalini .i completed IOS course in ACTE @ Anna nagar .It was an great experience to develope my knowledge. And This is the best place for improve your knowledge and skills.
This is one of the best academies i have ever seen. The teachers are well experienced and the course structure is really effective. They have a good collection of IOS study/practice materials and students are allowed to go and do practice anytime.The Mock tests were extremely helpful. The non teaching staffs(front office) are really friendly and super supportive. They arranged doubt clarification sessions with tutors whenever required upon request..Overall my experience was awesome. I finished my regular batch for IOS. The way staff interacts, the modules are really helpfull. Surprisingly I have improved my band score. Speaking module were very interacting which boosted my confident level. It is a CLASS APART.
My name is Sasikumar. I did core Java and IOS in ACTE @ Bangalore. The classes were really helpful. All the topice in level 1 were covered fully and all the topics were explained with basic examples and programs by the trainer. And all the doubts were explained clearly by trainer. All the sessions were really useful.
I did my IOS in this ACTE . I have learned IOS from basic. The trainer taught ios from it's basic. He trained us with real time examples and exercises. It's very helpful to me and also it's very useful for beginners. Thank you ACTE.
I am Lavanya. i am completed IOS course in ACTE.This class are very useful to gaining my IOS knowledge. And then I am a fresher so to got a good job very useful for this academic course. The trainers are teaching simple and best explanation and explaining all the concepts.More over this course useful for my carrier. Thanks to ACTE @ Chennai..
iOS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire iOS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this iOS Course?
Why Should I Learn iOS Course At ACTE?
- iOS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by iOS experts with 10+ years of experience in the iOS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A iOS Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In iOS?
How Do I Enroll For The iOS Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]