- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in iOS.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in iOS.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial iOS Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of iOS Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next iOS Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of IOS and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- IOS Certified Developer (ICAD) certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Design patterns, Memory Management, Objective -C ARC, Orientation and iPhone sensors, Working With TableView, Multi View Applications, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, Maps SDK, REST and SOAP services, XML and JSON Parsing, MultiTasking in iOS, Data Base Persistence, Media interaction, Notifications, Social Network Integration, Testing And Deployment.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH IOS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About IOS Training Course in Velachery
Whether you’re a Tech Enthusiast, Entrepreneur, or are Interested in pursuing a career change, ACTE is a great place to get started with iOS mobile development. Beginning with the basics, you’ll gain a solid foundation of coding programs, their tools, best practices, and libraries related to iOS development. Once you’ve established your newfound skills, you’ll participate in Class wide programs which will further enhance your iOS development skills. Enroll Now!!! with iOS App Development Class Room & Online Training Course At ACTE
Most Job Oriented iOS Tools Covered
Cocoa Design patterns
C ARC, Maps SDK
Orientation and iPhone sensors
REST and SOAP services
XML and JSON Parsing
Data Base Persistence
Is iOS developer a good career 2020?
Are iOS developers in demand?
How do I start learning iOS development?
- Buy a Mac (and iPhone — if you don’t have one)
- Install Xcode.
- Learn basics of programming (probably the hardest point).
- Create a few different apps from step-by-step tutorials.
- Start working on your own, custom app.
- In the meantime, learn as much as you can about software development generally.
- Finish your app.
- Publish your app to the App Store.
- Upload your app to GitHub.
- Contact the company you want to work in!
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My IOS Course Completion?
How do I get a job with iOS developer?
- Education (if degree obtained or important classes taken)
- Work experience.
- Open source (provide links)
- Your apps (provide links if possible)
- Most relevant technical skills (keep it minimal)
- Anything else noteworthy (clubs you were in, developer meetup you founded, hackathon you won)
What are the prerequisites for learning IOS?
Can I learn ios without any programming experience?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In IOS?
How long would it take to master ios?
Is iOS app development hard?
Top reasons to consider a career in IOS?
- You'll be working with a technology you are passionate about.
- You're likely to make more money on iOS.
- iOS developer tools are more sophisticated.
- iOS is considered easier for beginners.
- There'll be less updates to make.
Why should you choose iOS?
Mobile developers have the opportunity to develop different types of applications for numerous operating systems, whether they’re hybrid or native, Android or iOS. Mobile development is the fastest-growing domain in the software industry, full of opportunities and freelance job possibilities. Mobile development—and the job of the mobile developer—is changing all the time, with updated versions of operating systems (OS), new devices, and new technological capabilities.
- The most popular operating systems are Android, iOS, and Windows. Currently, iOS and Android have taken over the majority of the mobile industry. According to recent stats, the two platforms account for around 96.7% of the entire market.
- With such huge audiences, iOS and Android offer plenty of opportunities for those who want to pursue a professional career in either OS, each with its own pros and cons for developers. Some mobile developers eventually strive to learn both operating systems to diversify their skill sets, but for beginner mobile developers, it’s best to choose the OS you’ll want to learn first and go from there.
- Mobile development is not just writing code in a programming language like Java or Swift—it’s asset management, designing and coding the user interface (UI), whether in XML or via an interface, then linking both together to achieve the end product.
- Once a developer is familiar with MVC design and its principles, here are some other things to consider that might help a developer select a mobile operating system to specialize in.
1. Time to learn
- They say the first step is always the most difficult one. It takes time to get familiar with any new technology, and mobile application development is no exception. Expect it to take some time to learn, depending on how well you understand basic development principles.
- Android and iOS both have different complexities and standards, which result in different learning times for both. iOS is a mature operating system compared to Android, and it has a predefined set of standards and rules. iOS strictly follows the rules, which often makes App Store approval difficult. iOS also has pretty good tools, like the newer Swift programming language, which makes its learning time potentially shorter.
- Android is vast, with more than 5000 devices from different vendors running different OS versions, screen sizes, and densities, which means a developer has to account more for compatibility and testing in the development process. In Android, outputs from the code can be a little complex, which makes it difficult for a beginner to understand it without diving into the depths of the code. Since Android is programmed in the Java language, developers with a background in Java programming may find it easier to transition to Android than iOS.
2. Development tools
- Development tools have a significant impact on mobile development. If a platform has mature development tools, its survival and success over other operating systems is guaranteed. How easy an integrated development environment (IDE) is to work with can be a major tipping point for some developers. The more intuitive and mature, the better.
- iOS offers the Xcode IDE for mobile development. Xcode is an awesome tool with mature features and characteristics. iPhone, iPad, Mac OSX, and iWatch applications can all be developed in Xcode. Its most important features are Code Completion, its UI design interface, managing directories’ hierarchy, profiling, debugging, core data, assets management, and many more.
- Eclipse has been used for Android development in the past but is generally not considered to provide as good of an experience for developers as Xcode. Android launched “Android Studio,” the official Android IDE that’s considered to be better than Eclipse, but it doesn’t surpass Xcode in terms of features and functionality. IDEs are usually a matter of personal preference; choose the one that works best for you.
In a nutshell, iOS has an edge over Android in regards to available development tools.
3. Hardware requirements
Android Studio is compatible with most major operating systems like Windows, OS X, and Linux. Android applications can be developed on a Windows machine, Linux, or on a Mac, but iOS isn’t as flexible. Xcode was designed only to run on Mac machines, so you’ll have to arrange for a Mac computer for iOS development because you cannot develop an iOS application on a Windows/Linux machine.
An alternative to this is using a Virtual Machine on a Windows PC. Based on my experience, I wouldn’t recommend this approach because you could potentially spend a lot of time on things other than development.
So, Android gets points here over iOS because it gives you the freedom to develop Android applications on any operating system.
For iOS development, developers are required to subscribe to Apple’s membership program to publish apps to the App Store. Apple offers different programs with different requirements. An individual developer program costs around $100 a year, which may be a lot for a freelance developer who’s just building their business. On the other hand, Android doesn’t require any kind of subscription or membership program for development. But in order to publish an application, the Google Play store charges a one-time $25 registration fee.
5. Understanding and exposure to the code you write.
For iOS development, a predefined set of standards and rules listed by Apple must be followed in order for an app to be approved and published in the App Store. In Android, a developer has more freedom and can explore different solutions for the same issue, e.g. writing custom views or modifying native views. This isn’t restricted in Android, but in iOS this kind of flexibility is off limits. During iOS development, screens are designed with a drag and drop interface. This can be done with a mouse and shortcut keys, mostly in interface implementation. You’re only able to add tabs with the NavigationController which is a graphical interface, giving you fewer options. If you attempted to change the position of tabs in iOS, for example, the app would be rejected.
The Android UI graphical interface isn’t quite as convenient or handy, requiring you to write code in XML for optimal screen design. In the Android UI graphical interface, layouts and views are written in XML. Paddings, weights, margins, and gravities of Views are coded in. Designing screens in XML is helpful because it allows you to analyze the View hierarchy of a screen at a glance. Some Android-specific features like Background Processing (Services), Broadcast receivers, Intents, and Content Providers offer a developer very deep understanding of a mobile operating system. Moreover, it enhances your development skills, which can be used on other platforms.
6.Swift is the biggest positive when it comes to iOS mobile development
The foundation of app development lies in the coding, if that is weak, the app is not going to be a great one either. Swift, the popular programming language has been accepted and is being widely used by iOS app developers of all scale and backgrounds. The language delivers on its promise of delivering great results with minimal coding. The language, in fact also serves as quite an efficient communicator between the computer and the coder, thus making it easy for the computer to understand what is required of it.
7. High quality emulators make iOS app development experience impressive
Emulators make the whole process of mobile app development a lot more intuitive and help you create experiences that keep the app users hooked. This is why the quality of emulators is of particular importance. As compared to other operating systems, iOS emulators are definitely faster and also offer great support. This decidedly makes the iOS emulators better, helping the developers in speeding up their app development process and in making it a whole lot
ACTE Velachery offers iOS Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of iOS Course in Velachery
Module 1: Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
Module 2: Introduction to Objective-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
Module 3: Cocoa Design patterns
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
Module 4: Memory Management
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
Module 5: Objective -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
Module 6: Orientation and iPhone sensors
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
Module 7: Working With TableView
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation
Module 8: Multi View Applications
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
Module 9: CoreGraphics and QuartzCore
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
Module 10: Maps SDK
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user
Module 11: REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
Module 12: MultiTasking in iOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
Module 13: Data Base Persistence
- User Defaults
- Core Data
Module 14: Media interaction
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
Module 15: Notifications
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
Module 16: Social Network Integration
- Google +
Module 17: Testing And Deployment
- Debugging application in device
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
Hands-on Real Time IOS Projects
IOS Furniture Store Project
This Project allows the user to check various categories of furniture available in the store and purchase online.
Daily Expense Tracker IOS Application project
This Project helps you to maintain the record of incomes and the expenses on a daily basis.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Velachery offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% iOS training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- iOS Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By iOS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced iOS Trainer
- Our iOS Training in Velachery. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are iOS domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best iOS training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for iOS Training in Velachery from recognized IT organizations.
iOS Course Reviews
Our ACTE Velachery Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
i am Shalini .i completed IOS course in ACTE @ Anna nagar .It was an great experience to develope my knowledge. And This is the best place for improve your knowledge and skills.
ACTE is very good platform to achieve knowledge in depth and They are providing placement for getting Job my experience and i have completed iOS course in Velachery and ACTE was wonderful not only in terms of understanding the technology but also provides hands on practice to work on technology practically and the faculty is Extremely good and they help students in each and every way possible
My name is Sasikumar. I did core Java and IOS in ACTE @ Bangalore. The classes were really helpful. All the topice in level 1 were covered fully and all the topics were explained with basic examples and programs by the trainer. And all the doubts were explained clearly by trainer. All the sessions were really useful.
I did my IOS in this ACTE . I have learned IOS from basic. The trainer taught ios from it's basic. He trained us with real time examples and exercises. It's very helpful to me and also it's very useful for beginners. Thank you ACTE.
I am Lavanya. i am completed IOS course in ACTE.This class are very useful to gaining my IOS knowledge. And then I am a fresher so to got a good job very useful for this academic course. The trainers are teaching simple and best explanation and explaining all the concepts.More over this course useful for my carrier. Thanks to ACTE @ Velachery..
iOS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Call now: +91 93833 99991 and know the exciting offers available for you!
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire iOS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
All the instructors at ACTE are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 9-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by ACTE for providing an awesome learning experience.
What if I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. ACTE assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
What are the modes of training offered for this iOS Course?
We offer this course in “Class Room, One to One Training, Fast Track, Customized Training & Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule.
Why Should I Learn iOS Course At ACTE?
- iOS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by iOS experts with 10+ years of experience in the iOS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
What certification will I receive after course completion?
You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
How Old Is ACTE?
We have been in the training field for close to a decade now. We set up our operations in the year 2009 by a group of IT veterans to offer world class IT training & we have trained over 50,000+ aspirants to well-employed IT professionals in various IT companies.
What Will Be The Size Of A iOS Batch At ACTE?
We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each iOS batch to 5 or 6 members
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In iOS?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in iOS. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
How Do I Enroll For The iOS Course At ACTE?
You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India
Related Category Courses