- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in iOS.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in iOS.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial iOS Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of iOS Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next iOS Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of IOS and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- IOS Certified Developer (ICAD) certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Design patterns, Memory Management, Objective -C ARC, Orientation and iPhone sensors, Working With TableView, Multi View Applications, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, Maps SDK, REST and SOAP services, XML and JSON Parsing, MultiTasking in iOS, Data Base Persistence, Media interaction, Notifications, Social Network Integration, Testing And Deployment.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH IOS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About IOS Training Course in Siruseri
iOS Development training by ACTE will develop the core skills required to become a certified iOS developer. This course will train you on the detailed process of the app development using Xcode and Swift, and also provides deep knowledge on the core functionality of iOS, iOS architecture, Objective-C, Core Data, testing, and more through real-time use cases and projects.Enroll Now with us ACTE iOS Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented iOS Tools Covered
Cocoa Design patterns
C ARC, Maps SDK
Orientation and iPhone sensors
REST and SOAP services
XML and JSON Parsing
Data Base Persistence
Is iOS developer a good career 2020?
Are iOS developers in demand?
How do I start learning iOS development?
- Buy a Mac (and iPhone — if you don’t have one)
- Install Xcode.
- Learn basics of programming (probably the hardest point).
- Create a few different apps from step-by-step tutorials.
- Start working on your own, custom app.
- In the meantime, learn as much as you can about software development generally.
- Finish your app.
- Publish your app to the App Store.
- Upload your app to GitHub.
- Contact the company you want to work in!
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My IOS Course Completion?
How do I get a job with iOS developer?
- Education (if degree obtained or important classes taken)
- Work experience.
- Open source (provide links)
- Your apps (provide links if possible)
- Most relevant technical skills (keep it minimal)
- Anything else noteworthy (clubs you were in, developer meetup you founded, hackathon you won)
What are the prerequisites for learning IOS?
Can I learn ios without any programming experience?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In IOS?
How long would it take to master ios?
Is iOS app development hard?
Top reasons to consider a career in IOS?
- You'll be working with a technology you are passionate about.
- You're likely to make more money on iOS.
- iOS developer tools are more sophisticated.
- iOS is considered easier for beginners.
- There'll be less updates to make.
Getting Started with iOS App Development
To develop iOS apps, you need a Mac computer running the latest version of Xcode. Xcode is Apple’s IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for both Mac and iOS apps. Xcode is the graphical interface you'll use to write iOS apps. Xcode includes the iOS SDK, tools, compilers, and frameworks you need specifically to design, develop, write code, and debug an app for iOS. For native mobile app development on iOS, Apple suggests using the modern Swift programming language.
It is important to note that Xcode only runs on Mac OS X and the only supported way to develop iOS apps.
iOS Software Development Kit (SDK)
Explore the tools, technologies, capabilities, and languages included in the iOS SDK that make app development possible. Some iOS SDK essentials are the Cocoa Touch frameworks that include the UIKit, GameKit, PushKit, Foundation Kit, and MapKit. These frameworks and others allow you manipulate the iPhone or iPad camera, add voice interaction using SiriKit, explore music with MusicKit, expand viewing and listening via AirPlay 2, and even add iMessage Business Chat to your application. iOS 11 added the power of machine learning with Core ML and augmented reality (AR) experiences with ARKit.
Launch Xcode and create a New Project
Get familiar with Xcode
Build and run your app using the built-in iOS Simulator app that’s included in Xcode. The iOS Simulator is a great way to see what your app will look like and you can interact with it as if you were on a real device. You can simulate your app on a variety of hardware types and iOS versions.
Once you have built and tested (using XCTest framework or iOS Unit test) your app, you can invite users to your apps and collect feedback using TestFlight prior to deploying to the App Store. This is a good time for testing Push Notifications, data storage using Core Data, and making network calls to 3rd party APIs. To get going, you simply upload a beta build of your app, and use iTunes Connect to add the name and email of testers. The testers will install the TestFlight app for iOS so they can interact with your app and provide valuable feedback.
Testing your iOS app on real devices is critically important since the performance of the real device, different operating system versions, modifications made by manufacturer and carriers firmware may lead to unexpected issues with your app. Testing on real device gives you a more accurate understanding of how your users interact with your app.
On the other hand, obtaining physical devices for testing is a logistical challenge. This is where cloud testing comes into play. With cloud testing, you can test your application on real devices that are accessible on the cloud. You can perform a manual test or run automated tests to ensure the quality of your application.
Once you have built, tested, and beta tested your iOS app, you can deploy to the App Store. At this point, you must join the Apple Developer Program. As a member, you’ll get access to beta software, advanced app capabilities, extensive beta testing tools, and app analytics.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of iOS Course in SiruseriModule 1: Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
- User Defaults
- Core Data
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Google +
- Debugging application in device
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
Hands-on Real Time IOS Projects
IOS Furniture Store Project
This Project allows the user to check various categories of furniture available in the store and purchase online.
Daily Expense Tracker IOS Application project
This Project helps you to maintain the record of incomes and the expenses on a daily basis.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% iOS training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- iOS Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By iOS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced iOS Trainer
- Our iOS Training in Siruseri. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are iOS domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best iOS training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for iOS Training in Siruseri from recognized IT organizations.
iOS Course Reviews
i am Shalini .i completed IOS course in ACTE @ Anna nagar .It was an great experience to develope my knowledge. And This is the best place for improve your knowledge and skills.
This is one of the best academies i have ever seen. The teachers are well experienced and the course structure is really effective. They have a good collection of IOS study/practice materials and students are allowed to go and do practice anytime.The Mock tests were extremely helpful. The non teaching staffs(front office) are really friendly and super supportive. They arranged doubt clarification sessions with tutors whenever required upon request..Overall my experience was awesome. I finished my regular batch for IOS. The way staff interacts, the modules are really helpfull. Surprisingly I have improved my band score. Speaking module were very interacting which boosted my confident level. It is a CLASS APART.
My name is Sasikumar. I did core Java and IOS in ACTE @ Bangalore. The classes were really helpful. All the topice in level 1 were covered fully and all the topics were explained with basic examples and programs by the trainer. And all the doubts were explained clearly by trainer. All the sessions were really useful.
I did my IOS in this ACTE . I have learned IOS from basic. The trainer taught ios from it's basic. He trained us with real time examples and exercises. It's very helpful to me and also it's very useful for beginners. Thank you ACTE.
I am Lavanya. i am completed IOS course in ACTE.This class are very useful to gaining my IOS knowledge. And then I am a fresher so to got a good job very useful for this academic course. The trainers are teaching simple and best explanation and explaining all the concepts.More over this course useful for my carrier. Thanks to ACTE @ Siruseri..
iOS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire iOS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this iOS Course?
Why Should I Learn iOS Course At ACTE?
- iOS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by iOS experts with 10+ years of experience in the iOS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A iOS Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In iOS?
How Do I Enroll For The iOS Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]