- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in iOS.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in iOS.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial iOS Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of iOS Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next iOS Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of IOS and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- IOS Certified Developer (ICAD) certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Design patterns, Memory Management, Objective -C ARC, Orientation and iPhone sensors, Working With TableView, Multi View Applications, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, Maps SDK, REST and SOAP services, XML and JSON Parsing, MultiTasking in iOS, Data Base Persistence, Media interaction, Notifications, Social Network Integration, Testing And Deployment.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH IOS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About IOS Training Course in Tambaram
ACTE iOS App development training course has been developed to give developers an intensive introduction to the key hardware features and APIs available to create Line of Business apps for iPhone and iPad. The course features extensive hands-on labs and exercises using the latest versions of XCode and iOS. Apple's iOS is one of the most successful mobile platforms of all time and it powers the apps running on iPhone and iPad. Our iOS developer training course is delivered as a step by step hands on experience in developing an app from start to finish. Taking time to stop and discuss key aspects of the workflow, industry expectations and end user experience.Enroll Now with us ACTE iOS Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented iOS Tools Covered
Cocoa Design patterns
C ARC, Maps SDK
Orientation and iPhone sensors
REST and SOAP services
XML and JSON Parsing
Data Base Persistence
Is iOS developer a good career 2020?
Are iOS developers in demand?
How do I start learning iOS development?
- Buy a Mac (and iPhone — if you don’t have one)
- Install Xcode.
- Learn basics of programming (probably the hardest point).
- Create a few different apps from step-by-step tutorials.
- Start working on your own, custom app.
- In the meantime, learn as much as you can about software development generally.
- Finish your app.
- Publish your app to the App Store.
- Upload your app to GitHub.
- Contact the company you want to work in!
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My IOS Course Completion?
How do I get a job with iOS developer?
- Education (if degree obtained or important classes taken)
- Work experience.
- Open source (provide links)
- Your apps (provide links if possible)
- Most relevant technical skills (keep it minimal)
- Anything else noteworthy (clubs you were in, developer meetup you founded, hackathon you won)
What are the prerequisites for learning IOS?
Can I learn ios without any programming experience?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In IOS?
How long would it take to master ios?
Is iOS app development hard?
Top reasons to consider a career in IOS?
- You'll be working with a technology you are passionate about.
- You're likely to make more money on iOS.
- iOS developer tools are more sophisticated.
- iOS is considered easier for beginners.
- There'll be less updates to make.
Top reasons why you should learn iOS
If you’ve thought about learning iOS and Objective-C, have you thought about why you want to learn? What do you want to do with that knowledge? Are you hoping to stay relevant? Put an app on the App Store? Show your friends what you can do? If you’re not sure, here are some great reasons to learn iOS and Objective-C.
1.Easy Learning Curve
- iOS applications are built in Objective-C and the newly-introduced Swift programming language. While some may argue that the set standards and rules of iOS application development make it difficult to develop apps, we tend to disagree. When it comes to mature development tools, iOS has the upper hand.
- The XCode IDE (Integrated development environment) of iOS is intuitive allowing developers to build applications for iPhone, iPad, Mac and iWatch from one place. The feature-rich IDE platform makes it easy for beginners to get started with developing iOS applications.
- Apart from this, the Swift Playground is an interesting learning environment that lets beginners write code on the left and check the output on the right-side of the screen. This kind of an interesting learning environment helps developers to master the skills quickly.
The Apple Store has over 2.2 million available applications and the demand for mobile apps continues to grow. In fact, iOS users spend four times as much as the Android counterparts, while purchasing apps. iOS app developers have an opportunity to tap into this lucrative market and gain rewards. Both businesses and freelance developers look to the Apple market to earn more profits.
- iOS has proved time and again that it is in for the long haul. With growing popularity, the demand for iOS developers has been skyrocketing. In fact, iOS application developers are paid 30% more than web developers.
- Also, iOS developers have the opportunity to develop applications not just for smartphones, but for other Apple devices like Mac, Apple TV and Apple Watch. And with Swift becoming an open-source language, its application is predicted to expand across other applications as well.
- Enroll into our carefully structured iOS mobile application development specialisation course to understand the nuances and industry practices involved in the programming language and become the next app wizard.
4.Invest regularly in your knowledge portfolio.
You know that in order to be a great developer, you need to be learning all the time. And you understand that learning a new language helps you to see the world differently and makes you a better developer – even if you continue using the same language in your everyday work.
5.Want to stay relevant.
Maybe you currently write code in a language that’s on the decline, and you want to make sure you have the skills you need in order to continue to be indispensable to your employer. You know that Objective-C is on the rise as Java slowly declines, and learning Objective-C would ensure that you still have the skills employers are looking for.
6.Build an app & sell it on the App Store.
Maybe you have a great idea that you just can’t wait to build, and you want to sell it on the App Store and start making some money on it. You know that using PhoneGap will result in an app that’s sluggish and doesn’t have the feel of a native app – so you want to build a native app with Objective-C and iOS.
7.You’re ready to take your career in a different direction.
Perhaps you want to make a living on Objective-C and iOS. After we learn iOS in my spare time, we will be able to start freelancing and eventually grow my business into a small consultancy. Learning iOS will give us the freedom to work with the technology we want (Macs, iPhones, and iPads), leave the shackles of salaried employment, and build the business and lifestyle we dream of.
8.Show off your work.
Maybe you work as a backend developer now and still can’t get your friends and family to understand what you do. You want to work on apps that you can showthem by pulling your phone out of your pocket and saying “I made this.” You’d like to build something they can see in the App Store and install on their phone.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of iOS Course in TambaramModule 1: Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
- User Defaults
- Core Data
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Google +
- Debugging application in device
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
Hands-on Real Time IOS Projects
IOS Furniture Store Project
This Project allows the user to check various categories of furniture available in the store and purchase online.
Daily Expense Tracker IOS Application project
This Project helps you to maintain the record of incomes and the expenses on a daily basis.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% iOS training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- iOS Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By iOS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced iOS Trainer
- Our iOS Training in Tambaram. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are iOS domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best iOS training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for iOS Training in Tambaram from recognized IT organizations.
iOS Course Reviews
i am Shalini .i completed IOS course in ACTE @ Anna nagar .It was an great experience to develope my knowledge. And This is the best place for improve your knowledge and skills.
ACTE is one of the best institute for iOS course which is located in Tambaram and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn. they will clear all your doubts as soon as possible.classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual.
My name is Sasikumar. I did core Java and IOS in ACTE @ Bangalore. The classes were really helpful. All the topice in level 1 were covered fully and all the topics were explained with basic examples and programs by the trainer. And all the doubts were explained clearly by trainer. All the sessions were really useful.
I did my IOS in this ACTE . I have learned IOS from basic. The trainer taught ios from it's basic. He trained us with real time examples and exercises. It's very helpful to me and also it's very useful for beginners. Thank you ACTE.
I am Lavanya. i am completed IOS course in ACTE.This class are very useful to gaining my IOS knowledge. And then I am a fresher so to got a good job very useful for this academic course. The trainers are teaching simple and best explanation and explaining all the concepts.More over this course useful for my carrier. Thanks to ACTE @ Tambaram..
iOS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire iOS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this iOS Course?
Why Should I Learn iOS Course At ACTE?
- iOS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by iOS experts with 10+ years of experience in the iOS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A iOS Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In iOS?
How Do I Enroll For The iOS Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]