- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in iOS.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in iOS.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial iOS Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of iOS Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next iOS Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of IOS and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- IOS Certified Developer (ICAD) certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Design patterns, Memory Management, Objective -C ARC, Orientation and iPhone sensors, Working With TableView, Multi View Applications, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, Maps SDK, REST and SOAP services, XML and JSON Parsing, MultiTasking in iOS, Data Base Persistence, Media interaction, Notifications, Social Network Integration, Testing And Deployment.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH IOS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About IOS Training Course in Tambaram
ACTE iOS App development training course has been developed to give developers an intensive introduction to the key hardware features and APIs available to create Line of Business apps for iPhone and iPad. The course features extensive hands-on labs and exercises using the latest versions of XCode and iOS. Apple's iOS is one of the most successful mobile platforms of all time and it powers the apps running on iPhone and iPad. Our iOS developer training course is delivered as a step by step hands on experience in developing an app from start to finish. Taking time to stop and discuss key aspects of the workflow, industry expectations and end user experience.Enroll Now with us ACTE iOS Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented iOS Tools Covered
Cocoa Design patterns
C ARC, Maps SDK
Orientation and iPhone sensors
REST and SOAP services
XML and JSON Parsing
Data Base Persistence
Is iOS developer a good career 2020?
Are iOS developers in demand?
How do I start learning iOS development?
- Buy a Mac (and iPhone — if you don’t have one)
- Install Xcode.
- Learn basics of programming (probably the hardest point).
- Create a few different apps from step-by-step tutorials.
- Start working on your own, custom app.
- In the meantime, learn as much as you can about software development generally.
- Finish your app.
- Publish your app to the App Store.
- Upload your app to GitHub.
- Contact the company you want to work in!
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My IOS Course Completion?
How do I get a job with iOS developer?
- Education (if degree obtained or important classes taken)
- Work experience.
- Open source (provide links)
- Your apps (provide links if possible)
- Most relevant technical skills (keep it minimal)
- Anything else noteworthy (clubs you were in, developer meetup you founded, hackathon you won)
What are the prerequisites for learning IOS?
Can I learn ios without any programming experience?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In IOS?
How long would it take to master ios?
Is iOS app development hard?
Top reasons to consider a career in IOS?
- You'll be working with a technology you are passionate about.
- You're likely to make more money on iOS.
- iOS developer tools are more sophisticated.
- iOS is considered easier for beginners.
- There'll be less updates to make.
Top reasons why you should learn iOS
If you’ve thought about learning iOS and Objective-C, have you thought about why you want to learn? What do you want to do with that knowledge? Are you hoping to stay relevant? Put an app on the App Store? Show your friends what you can do? If you’re not sure, here are some great reasons to learn iOS and Objective-C.
1.Easy Learning Curve
- iOS applications are built in Objective-C and the newly-introduced Swift programming language. While some may argue that the set standards and rules of iOS application development make it difficult to develop apps, we tend to disagree. When it comes to mature development tools, iOS has the upper hand.
- The XCode IDE (Integrated development environment) of iOS is intuitive allowing developers to build applications for iPhone, iPad, Mac and iWatch from one place. The feature-rich IDE platform makes it easy for beginners to get started with developing iOS applications.
- Apart from this, the Swift Playground is an interesting learning environment that lets beginners write code on the left and check the output on the right-side of the screen. This kind of an interesting learning environment helps developers to master the skills quickly.
The Apple Store has over 2.2 million available applications and the demand for mobile apps continues to grow. In fact, iOS users spend four times as much as the Android counterparts, while purchasing apps. iOS app developers have an opportunity to tap into this lucrative market and gain rewards. Both businesses and freelance developers look to the Apple market to earn more profits.
- iOS has proved time and again that it is in for the long haul. With growing popularity, the demand for iOS developers has been skyrocketing. In fact, iOS application developers are paid 30% more than web developers.
- Also, iOS developers have the opportunity to develop applications not just for smartphones, but for other Apple devices like Mac, Apple TV and Apple Watch. And with Swift becoming an open-source language, its application is predicted to expand across other applications as well.
- Enroll into our carefully structured iOS mobile application development specialisation course to understand the nuances and industry practices involved in the programming language and become the next app wizard.
4.Invest regularly in your knowledge portfolio.
You know that in order to be a great developer, you need to be learning all the time. And you understand that learning a new language helps you to see the world differently and makes you a better developer – even if you continue using the same language in your everyday work.
5.Want to stay relevant.
Maybe you currently write code in a language that’s on the decline, and you want to make sure you have the skills you need in order to continue to be indispensable to your employer. You know that Objective-C is on the rise as Java slowly declines, and learning Objective-C would ensure that you still have the skills employers are looking for.
6.Build an app & sell it on the App Store.
Maybe you have a great idea that you just can’t wait to build, and you want to sell it on the App Store and start making some money on it. You know that using PhoneGap will result in an app that’s sluggish and doesn’t have the feel of a native app – so you want to build a native app with Objective-C and iOS.
7.You’re ready to take your career in a different direction.
Perhaps you want to make a living on Objective-C and iOS. After we learn iOS in my spare time, we will be able to start freelancing and eventually grow my business into a small consultancy. Learning iOS will give us the freedom to work with the technology we want (Macs, iPhones, and iPads), leave the shackles of salaried employment, and build the business and lifestyle we dream of.
8.Show off your work.
Maybe you work as a backend developer now and still can’t get your friends and family to understand what you do. You want to work on apps that you can showthem by pulling your phone out of your pocket and saying “I made this.” You’d like to build something they can see in the App Store and install on their phone.
ACTE Tambaram offers iOS Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of iOS Course in Tambaram
Module 1: Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
Module 2: Introduction to Objective-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
Module 3: Cocoa Design patterns
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
Module 4: Memory Management
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
Module 5: Objective -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
Module 6: Orientation and iPhone sensors
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
Module 7: Working With TableView
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation
Module 8: Multi View Applications
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
Module 9: CoreGraphics and QuartzCore
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
Module 10: Maps SDK
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user
Module 11: REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
Module 12: MultiTasking in iOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
Module 13: Data Base Persistence
- User Defaults
- Core Data
Module 14: Media interaction
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
Module 15: Notifications
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
Module 16: Social Network Integration
- Google +
Module 17: Testing And Deployment
- Debugging application in device
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
Hands-on Real Time IOS Projects
IOS Furniture Store Project
This Project allows the user to check various categories of furniture available in the store and purchase online.
Daily Expense Tracker IOS Application project
This Project helps you to maintain the record of incomes and the expenses on a daily basis.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Tambaram offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% iOS training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- iOS Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By iOS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced iOS Trainer
- Our iOS Training in Tambaram. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are iOS domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best iOS training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for iOS Training in Tambaram from recognized IT organizations.
iOS Course Reviews
Our ACTE Tambaram Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
i am Shalini .i completed IOS course in ACTE @ Anna nagar .It was an great experience to develope my knowledge. And This is the best place for improve your knowledge and skills.
ACTE is one of the best institute for iOS course which is located in Tambaram and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn. they will clear all your doubts as soon as possible.classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual.
My name is Sasikumar. I did core Java and IOS in ACTE @ Bangalore. The classes were really helpful. All the topice in level 1 were covered fully and all the topics were explained with basic examples and programs by the trainer. And all the doubts were explained clearly by trainer. All the sessions were really useful.
I did my IOS in this ACTE . I have learned IOS from basic. The trainer taught ios from it's basic. He trained us with real time examples and exercises. It's very helpful to me and also it's very useful for beginners. Thank you ACTE.
I am Lavanya. i am completed IOS course in ACTE.This class are very useful to gaining my IOS knowledge. And then I am a fresher so to got a good job very useful for this academic course. The trainers are teaching simple and best explanation and explaining all the concepts.More over this course useful for my carrier. Thanks to ACTE @ Tambaram..
iOS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Call now: +91 93833 99991 and know the exciting offers available for you!
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire iOS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
All the instructors at ACTE are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 9-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by ACTE for providing an awesome learning experience.
What if I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. ACTE assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
What are the modes of training offered for this iOS Course?
We offer this course in “Class Room, One to One Training, Fast Track, Customized Training & Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule.
Why Should I Learn iOS Course At ACTE?
- iOS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by iOS experts with 10+ years of experience in the iOS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
What certification will I receive after course completion?
You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
How Old Is ACTE?
We have been in the training field for close to a decade now. We set up our operations in the year 2009 by a group of IT veterans to offer world class IT training & we have trained over 50,000+ aspirants to well-employed IT professionals in various IT companies.
What Will Be The Size Of A iOS Batch At ACTE?
We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each iOS batch to 5 or 6 members
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In iOS?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in iOS. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
How Do I Enroll For The iOS Course At ACTE?
You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India
Related Category Courses