Junior Graphic Designer | Openings in Huawei – Apply Now!
Last updated on 15th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Your responsibilities as a Graphic:
- Conceptualizing visuals based on the requirement
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations and other graphic designs
- Familiarity with design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, CorelDraw.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across the team
- Create compelling and effective designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 0 – 2 year of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- Graphic designer: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Required)