PCB Design Engineer | Now Hiring in Accenture- Apply Now!
Last updated on 23rd Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
JOB DESCRIPITION :
- Hands-on layout & design experiences on 2-8 layers based on schematic diagram.
- 5+ years of experiences on PCB layout tools; Altium, PADs Orcad, Allegro etc.
- Provide support for hardware engineers to develop prototypes for design verification.
- Develop main & sub PCB layouts and fabrication and generate PCB assembly drawings.
- Exposure worked in Power and Signal Integrity Circuits.
- Exposure in High Impedance circuits
- Follow the standards as per regulatory guidelines
- Analyse and troubleshoot PCB design and fabrication related issues in a timely fashion.
- Recommend new design techniques to ensure circuit reliability, environmental protection including high temperature failure, product longevity and quality.
- Development of PCB test plans and develop PCB test procedures and fixtures.
- Ensure that PCB design meets product performance requirements.
- Review existing PCB designs and recommend improvements.
ROLE : Senior Design Engineer
INDUSTRY TYPE : Semiconductors, Electronics
FUNCTIONAL AREA : Engineering Design, R&D
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Full Time, Permanent
- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation