- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Project Management Professional.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Project Management Professional.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Project Management Professional Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Project Management Professional Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Project Management Professional Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Most Job Oriented Tools Covered in PMP Training Certification
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Project Management Training Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Project Management Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: PMP certification Prep Course, Project Management Framework, Project Management Process, Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Risk Management, Professional and Social Responsibility
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is good to opting a career in Project Management Professional?
- The demand for PMP is increasing with an immense requirement for qualified PMP professionals around the globe.
- The PMP skilled professionals are paid big bucks for the right skills.
- According to indeed.com, the average pay of a PMP professional stands at $111,422 per annum.
What is the scope of Project Management Professional?
Now a days, PMP has got it’s real value. The reason is- even government projects are now demanding for PMP Certified Professionals.In private industries, already there was huge scope for PMP certified Professionals. The promotions, the salary hike is given by HR / Senior management and PMP can become the major criteria.IT industry adapts the things very fast, so PMP was in great demand in IT industry. But now, the demand has peculated to every industry including IT. Our PMP batches are joined by people from almost all industries e.g. IT, manufacturing, construction, oil and gas, arm forces, marketing, training, administration, infrastructure, automotive, Retail, packaging & processing, and so on. As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- Project Managers.
- Team Leads/Team Managers.
- Software Developers.
- Project Executives/Project Engineers.
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
Is Project Management Professional will enough to create a job?
YES,PMP certification helps to get a job as a Project Manager. PMP certification provide skills in initiating, planning, executing, monitering, controlling, and closing of projects. It is an important credential that adds credibility to your resume. Further, it helps you build essential skills required to excel in your career.According to a research, 15.7 million jobs will be introduced till 2020 further growth is forecasted in the sector of project management by 1.6 trillion$. It is observed that the person having project management professional certification gets twice the amount of income that is given to an average worker.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Project Management Professional course Completion?
What you learn in this Project Management Professional Training?
- The Process of Project Management
- Integrating distinct parts effectively for effective project outcomes
- The Project Life Cycle
- The General Management Skills
- Socioeconomic influences to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Risks associated with Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Procurement & Stakeholder Management
Prerequisites to Learn Project Management Professional Training?
There are no specific prerequisites to learn Project Management Professional.
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn Project Management Professional?
yes,It doesn't require prior programming experience.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Project Management Professional?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Project Management Professional. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning Project Management Professionalcourse?
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management, and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time, and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam.
How long does it take to skilled in Project Management Professional?
Project Management Professional is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing Project Management Professionalexams in this area will greatly enhance your employability. Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical PMP certifications.
- Complete knowledge in the PMP.
- Technical theory.
- Mock Interviews.
Top reasons to consider a career in Project Management Professional?
- Hands-on engagement with the best-Engineering platform in human history.
- A sense of mission and higher purpose
- The emergence of agile Project Management Professional Developers.
- Enterprise applications are multiplatform/Software development.
- community support and training.
- Build a lucrative career.
Overview of PMP Training in Chennai
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a global credential offered by PMI Inc. PMP Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program. It helps one understand the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals. PMP® certified professionals earn a higher salary than those not certified.It covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and has a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge and a new section on the role of project manager.Start Learning with us ACTE PMP Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers Project Management Professional Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of PMP (Project Management Professional) Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to PMP certification Prep Course
- What is PMP and PMI
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management
- What is Program Management
- What is Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
- Project Life Cycle vs Project Management Process
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and Project Management process Mapping
- What happens in Each Process Groups
- What is Project Integration Management
- The Key role of Project Manager, Project Team and Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor & Control Project work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Key terms in Project Scope Management
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- The Key terms in Project Time Management
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- What is Project Cost Management
- Difference Between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Control Account
- The Project Cost Management Processes
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
- Project Selection Methods
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Seven Basic tools of Quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Conflict Management
- Powers of Project Manager
- Motivation Theory
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- The Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
- What is Risk
- How is risk calculated
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- What is a Contract
- Centralized vs. Decentralized contracting
- Different Types of Contract
- Key terms in Procurement Management
- The Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Ensure Individual Integrity
- Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Enhance self Professional competence
- Promote Stakeholder collaboration
Hands-on Real Time Project Management Professional Projects
Integration Management project
This project is a collection of processes required to ensure that the various elements of the projects are properly coordinated.
Quality Management project
This project are used to figure out and achieve the quality of the deliverables of a project.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Project Management Professional training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Project Management Professional Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Project Management Professional Trainer
- Our Project Management Professional Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Project Management Professional domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Project Management Professional training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Project Management Professional Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Project Management Professional Course Reviews
I had a very good experience with you in IT and I do recommend it to other candidates who ask me. I know nothing in the world is perfect, but you did your best and helped us a great deal. You were kind, friendly and helpful during that hard time we had in the course. Thank you ACTE, Velachery.
ACTE is the best place where you can learn about Project Management Professional with a positive supportive environment. They have driven this course in such a manner where anybody can learn the Project Management concepts from scratch. Mentors will give you adequate and valuable exposure for the IT industry and will definitely help you with your future endeavours in IT. Thanks, ACTE, Porur.
Thanks a lot to ACTE, Chennai and trainers and management team for the brilliant sessions and Support which is given after training to help us to sit for practical’s and arranged separate session. Training really helped me how to deploy that in the real system. The location is perfect for 'study only' purposes as there aren't many distractions in the area. Overall, highly recommended to anyone seeking professional development.
It was overall a very good experience, all the topics were very nicely explained. Before getting into the course I was so very sceptical that if this is the right track for me to get into and if it will be too difficult and challenging studying it. But the course was so seamlessly designed and implemented that there was never such an issue. Thanks, ACTE, Pune for nice Trainers
I joined ACTE for Project Management course. The training here is very useful and helpful. Staff are very friendly. Placement opportunities are also very good. It is a good environment for people. I really recommend ACTE to everyone especially for those who need a good start for an IT career.
Project Management Professional Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Project Management Professional training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Project Management Professional Course?
Why Should I Learn Project Management Professional Course At ACTE?
- Project Management Professional Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Project Management Professional experts with 10+ years of experience in the Project Management Professional domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Project Management Professional Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Project Management Professional?
How Do I Enroll For The Project Management Professional Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]