Salesforce Developer | Openings in UST Global – Apply Now!
Last updated on 15th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
Essential Skill :
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in developing and delivering solutions on Salesforce Force.com platform including apex, triggers, Batch Apex, Visualforce and Integration with external systems
- A self-starter with ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Ability to work with functional teams through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle independent of the delivery methodology chosen
- Strong in mapping business requirements to salesforce product features
- Strong consulting skills to engage business for pipeline work
- In depth knowledge on out of the box features, proposing solutions as per the business needs
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with jQuery will be a plus
- Good grasping power to learn new things quickly and to understand the clients requirements
- Multitasking abilities, solid technical (domain) skills, and excellent interpersonal ability
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs and JSON
- Good knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for taking on technical challenges
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer DEV401, Platform Developer I
Role Description :
- Business requirement gathering, client interaction and be able to work in offshore / onshore model
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform leveraging design patterns (standards solution specific)
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com, Force.com platform
- Engage with the client and participate in process flow analysis and design
- Communicate with other resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to deliver solutions on the Force.com platform that comply with the best practices
- Provide the design and estimation for the requirement with defined process and quality
- Review self and peers code/configuration as part of review process
Information Security and Data Privacy:
- Ensure any sensitive information of the project/organisation stays protected as per the guidelines of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and report any breach, vulnerability or threat to the respective Data Protection Officer (DPO) without delay.
- Ensure all data of the customer/organisation processed must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests.
- Adherence to GDPR and ISMS standards to value privacy at every level .
Employment Type : Permanent