Salesforce Senior Software Engineer | Openings in Wipro – Apply Now!
Last updated on 20th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Hyderabad
Experience: 7+ years
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the client to complete tasks assigned.
- Work independently as a developer to ensure on-time completion of deliverables.
- Use JIRA to help clients track deliverables.
- Follow internal processes and keep track of work done (in internal systems).
- Prepare internal reports of work done to be presented to management at regular intervals.
- Occasionally mentoring juniors to help increase their productivity.
- Candidates with 7+ years experience using and developing applications in Salesforce.
- Should have experience in Salesforce Configuration and Customization concepts.
- Should have good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication, enough to interact with US clients independently.
- Able to work as an independent Salesforce developer.
- Experience with AWS – particularly integration with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (MVC, C# and SQL in particular).
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
Job Type: Full-time