- Amassing Hands-On Learning in MicroSoft Azure .
- Gain Aspiring Novice & Most top-level Classes.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques inMicroSoft Azure .
- Complete plan curriculum Designed by Industrial MicroSoft Azure Specialist.
- Delivered More than 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Ascertainment Way to Student’s Portal, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Next MicroSoft Azure Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Best Industry Topics Covered in MicroSoft Azure Certification Training in Denver
Gain the Best Practices On live Projects in Microsoft Azure Certification Training
- Our MicroSoft Azure Training route is created to gain notable education that integrates appropriate foundational know-how with a realistic approach.
- Learners may be capable of scale up their talents and adopt real-time initiatives the usage of the nice commercial enterprise practices after being uncovered to present-day commercial use instances and scenarios.
- The application gives the maximum up-to-date and industry-applicable MicroSoft Azure Training that will help you boost your expert career.
- Our route curriculum consists of all the concepts had to advantage real-international understanding in community security, superior administration, superior troubleshooting, logs, device backup and restore, software intelligence, and more.
- Additionally, vast Training aids withinside the improvement of know-how in this large sector, permitting you to effortlessly do your ordinary activities.
- You could have an overall guide and real-time venture help from skilled employees in the course of the Training session.
- This certification distinguishes you from the gang via way of means of proving which you were skilled to address educational methods.
- Concepts: Cloud Essentials, Azure Cloud computing, Building Application Infrastructure in Azure, Azure Storage Services, Azure Networking, Azure DNS, Azure Traffic Manager, Azure Load Balancer.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MICROSOFT AZURE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What is the Key Goal of Microsoft Azure Training in Denver?
How about the Modules included in Microsoft Azure?
The following modules will be taught to you in this Azure course in Denver:
- Significance of Azure
- Azure storage
- Using RBAC for authenticating and authorizing
- Azure app services
- Active Directory in Azure
- Azure virtual machines
- ARM in Azure
Who are the Targeted Audience to take part in Microsoft Azure Online Certification?
- Network and QA Engineers
- DevOps Professionals
- Solutions Architects
- Storage Administrators
- Network Admins
- Systems Admins
- Security Administrators
- Cloud Admins
What are the Essentials to learn Microsoft Azure?
Though there is no need for you to have a specific skill, having a basic understanding of the cloud, service provisioning, and networking can enrich your Azure Certification Training in Denver learning experience.
How about the practical knowledge through Microsoft Azure Course in Denver?
- Will get reasonable experience, Hands-on experience &Microsoft Azure preparing with position.
- Continuous undertaking use cases and circumstances from the various Industries.
- Manage Mock Tests and resolving many issues.
List down the Skills we get through Microsoft Azure Course?
- Depict core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Security and network security features
- Portray identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements
Does Microsoft Azure has Future Scope?
Azure is the most widely used Microsoft cloud, providing subscription-based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) to give users access to shared resources, infrastructure, storage, and other web services from anywhere at any time. Azure enables developers and companies to create, deploy, and manage scalable and high-performance applications on the public cloud, while also providing secure storage and mobile access from anywhere in the world. Azure certification training ensures that you learn all of the cloud skills that are necessary to advance in any IT employment field these days.
Will Certification in Microsoft Azure gets me Career Opportunities?
- Cloud Architect
- Information Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- AI Engineer
- Data Analyst
Does Microsoft Azure Training with ACTE Worth it?
Microsoft Azure is developing at an extraordinary rate, and cloud sending in the present computerized first associations is increasing at an exceptionally quick rate. ACTE is offering extensive preparation in architecting Microsoft Azure arrangements, which is totally in accordance with the Azure certificate tests. You will work on certifiable activities and gain involved insight and will be in a situation to go after the best positions in the business.
Why should i go with Microsoft Azure Course in Denver?
- The average salary for Azure Cloud Architect in Denver ranges from approximately $80k to $150k per year.
- Gartner predicts the worldwide public cloud service market will grow from $182.4B in 2018 to $331.2B in 2022, attaining a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% .
- Heineken, NBC Sports, Citrix, UST Global, Mindtree, TCS, Wipro, Infosys & many other MNC's worldwide use Azure across industries.
Would i work with Projects in Microsoft Azure?
- Create a free tier Azure account.
- Create a web app service using Azure Portal.
- Create and Deploy ARM templates.
- Manage Azure Storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Manage Azure Cost and Billing Service.
Overview of MicroSoft Azure Certification Training in Denver
ACTE MicroSoft Azure training in Denver assures that you become an Azure Administrator and develop experience in the area. Our professionals are from top businesses with years of expertise, and they will turn you into an Azure master by teaching CDN, multi-factor authentication, and other topics during the training session. You will also engage in projects that will expose you to working in other sectors.
ACTE Denver offers MicroSoft Azure Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Course in DenverModule 1: Cloud Essentials
- This module will introduce you to the world of cloud computing. Here, we discuss the characteristics of the cloud and the three main cloud services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. You will also gain knowledge of four cloud deployment models: private, public, hybrid, and community.
- Here, you will learn how to build on the Microsoft Azure platform. You will gain knowledge on how to build and architect Azure infrastructure, how users develop and scale new applications with Azure services, manage resources with Azure CLI, manage app resources with Azure Resource Manager, and how Azure is providing users with global scalability, and high resiliency and availability with Azure regions.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure VMs; scalable, on-demand computing resources offered by Azure. You will learn about the factors that should be considered before creating a VM, and how one can create, manage, back up, and monitor a VM. You will also have a look at the ways in which VMs can be used. You will gain knowledge on how to protect VMs from malware and viruses. This section also imparts knowledge on workloads supported by Azure VMs and customizing Azure VM Networking.
- Learn Identity and access Management
- This section gives an overview of Azure disks storage including Azure Blobs, Tables, Queues, and Files. It also offers an insight into Blob storage used for storing massive amounts of data.
- This section deals with Azure private network’s fundamental building block, Azure Virtual Network (or VNet). You will gain experience in the creation and configuration of a virtual network. You will also learn VNet concepts and best practices.
- This module provides knowledge on Azure DNS hosting services for DNS domains that you host in Azure. You will also have a look at the delegation of DNS zones with Azure DNS, and the security, performance, and reliability of Azure DNS.
- In this section, you will gain experience on how to distribute traffic optimally to Azure services across various Azure regions worldwide with the help of Azure Traffic Manager. You will gain knowledge of various features of Azure Traffic Manager.
- In this module, you will learn how to create high availability for your services and how you can scale your applications with Azure Load Balancer. Other lessons include the need for using an Azure Load Balancer and its resources and features.
- This section will let you know how to build and handle a group of load-balanced, identical VMs with the help of Azure virtual machine scale sets along with their creation and deployment.
- In this module, you will gain experience on how a Content Delivery Network (CDN) delivers high-bandwidth web content to users. You will also learn about its creation and deployment along with its working.
- In this section, you will learn how to set up, run, and manage Azure site recovery, i.e., the built-in DRaaS (disaster recovery as a service) of Azure that keeps data safe when unplanned or planned outages occur. You will also learn about its related products and services.
- This module imparts knowledge on how to build and manage highly available and resilient applications in the cloud. You will also learn about analyzing and providing meaningful insights from the application usage.
- In this module, you will get to know how to create a high-performance and highly available data storage layer for solutions and applications in Azure with the help of Azure SQL Database. You will also gain experience on how to create, configure, and manage the Azure SQL Database.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure Monitor, what you can do with it. It also explains the two types of data used by Azure Monitor, i.e., logs and metrics. You will also learn about the sources from which Azure Monitor collects data.
- This module will let you know about the working of Azure Active Directory along with its creation and configuration. You will learn about the technologies and policies in Azure Identity Management. Along with these, you will also study the four editions of the Azure Active Directory.
- This section will let you know how to create, deploy, and monitor mission-critical web apps, and scale apps dynamically to meet changing demands. You will also learn how to host web applications on Azure with the help of Azure App Service.
- In this module, you will learn about the working of Azure Storage Queues and Azure Service Bus. You will also gain knowledge on the features of Azure Service Bus Relay, Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs, and Azure Service Bus Queues.
Hands-on Real Time MicroSoft Azure Certification Training Projects In Denver
Attendance System Project
In this project, the user needs to log in and scan their identity card to mark their attendance to save their detail.
Azure offers an end-to-end backup and disaster recovery solution that is simple, secure, scalable, and cost-effective.
Bug Tracker Project
This project is an effective and easy way to use for identifying and killing a variety of bugs.
Rural Banking Project
It supports the service of rural banking by constantly looking for robust and strengthened deposit mobilization.
Our Top Hiring Paretner for Placements
As an added benefit, ACTE offers placement opportunities to all students and experts who have completed our classroom or online training in MicroSoft Azure Certification Training in Denver. Some of our students are employed by the firms listed below.
- Our students in the world's most well-known multinational businesses, MicroSoft Azure Placement drives our students to the forefront of the industry (MNCs).
- For convention dates and files, we provide an all-inclusive online registration platform.
- After completing a portion of the Training route curriculum, we are allowed to make interview calls and meet with fans in person.
- MicroSoft Azure Training in Denver can assist students in developing resumes that are appealing to prospective employers.
- The Placement Guide is a group component that helps students decide which program best suits their needs.
Get a Industrial Recognized ACTE Microsoft Azure Certificate in Denver
Microsoft Azure is the company's cloud computing service. For delivering applications and services on Microsoft-managed data center infrastructure, Azure offers a variety of software as a service , platform as a service, and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) alternatives. Azure has the most operating regions of any cloud service, with 50.
You can iterate quickly and deploy code utilizing an end-to-end cloud development platform thanks to Azure's agility and built-in Development Operations (DevOps). You'll be able to debug faster and easier than ever before, whether you're using Microsoft Azure's Visual Studio Team Services or another open-source tool like Chef or Jenkins.
What additional Microsoft Azure courses are there to choose from?
- A to Z of Azure Network Services.
- Azure Data Engineer Technologies for Beginners.
- Azure Deep Dive: Complete Cost Management Course.
- Azure Introduction to Cloud Services.
- Microsoft Azure – Beginner's Guide + AZ-900.
- Microsoft Azure, SCRUM and MicroServices
Is the Microsoft Azure certification will enhance my career in future?
When it comes to securing a job in the cloud computing business, candidates with a Microsoft Azure certification will typically stand out from the crowd. Due to increased demand, the number of available positions for trained professionals has expanded dramatically over the past year.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Microsoft Azure Course and trained them to get placement in top most MNC's.
What is the best way to prepare for the Microsoft Azure Developer certification?
- Pick the appropriate Azure test and certification.
- Begin small.
- Understand the exam's content and what is being measured.
- Recognize the many types of questions.
- Use Microsoft Learn to take free hands-on learning courses.
- You'll get hands-on experience.
- Go through the Microsoft Docs.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Microsoft Azure Course and trained them to get certified.
What are the job prospects for Microsoft Azure certified individuals?
You will be hired as mentioned below categories:
- Azure Cloud Architect
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Sales and Purchase Manager
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Azure Big Data Specialist
- Azure Networking Specialist
About Microsoft Azure certification cost details?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Microsoft Azure Certification:
- Microsoft Azure Certification : $900
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification: $499
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced MicroSoft Azure Trainers
- Our Lecturers are subject matter experts as well as industry professionals that have mastered functioning apps and can provide students with the best Training possible.
- Our Instructors are highly trained industry specialists with more than 9 years of experience working for well-known global corporations.
- Trainers will utilize a range of projects throughout training sessions because they are all domain functional Specialists with many active projects.
- Our Teachers have worked with businesses to ensure that Learners receive the most up-to-date information.
- Trainers can also utilize the Employee Referral method to help candidates obtain positions at their organizations.
MicroSoft Azure Course Reviews
ACTE in AnnaNagar branch at Denver is a Nice place to learn practical things on MicroSoft Azure.They helped me to gain some tactics and real knowledge about MicroSoft Azure. The Environment was good with the Expert trainers. Lovely experience. It is a good place for freshers.
I joined ACTE Academy Porur branch at Denver for MicroSoft Azure course. My trainer are very supportive . ACTE never leave you until and unless you learn the technology. After completing my course I started my career as an Azure Administrator .
ACTE is a very good training institute in Denver. I am satisfied with the training provided on MicroSoft Azure course. My trainer taught well. He always gives good examples during the class.he cleared all my doubts, even if it is very small. All ACTE staffs are very polite with the students and the class rooms are clean and well maintained.It is a very good place for fresher who are all want to shine in IT field.
ACTE is one of the best Training institute in Hyderabad .Lot of hands-on activity,assignments and home work during the classroom session. Trainer's were helpful also help after the training in certification and other assistance. Management team provides the best career advice and goes beyond to help us with placements after the sucessful completion of the course. Provides both Online and Offline training session. They provide retraining if not satisfied as well.
ACTE institute is good plat form to learn about cloud technology. And the trainer have very good experience in sharing real time experience about the azure even labs sessions are good. I got knowledge on Azure. Good to get knowledge on azure. Best Training institute for Azure technology with well experienced Trainer. Thank you for delivering the best training with Subject Matter expertise.
MicroSoft Azure Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire MicroSoft Azure training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this MicroSoft Azure Course?
Why Should I Learn MicroSoft Azure Course At ACTE?
- MicroSoft Azure Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by MicroSoft Azure experts with 10+ years of experience in the MicroSoft Azure domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies