AWS Software Development Engineer | Openings in HCL Technologies – Apply Now!
Last updated on 15th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
BE / B Tech / MCA / ME / M Tech / Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
4+ years of experience in designing and developing customer impactful applications
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals and core areas like Problem Solving, Data Structures, Algorithms and Complexity Analysis.
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern object oriented programming language such as C++, C#, Java
- Advanced software engineering skills, including the ability to write expert-level, maintainable and robust code
- Experience designing and developing services that support customer facing applications
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally
The HCL Technologies team is looking for Software Development Engineers!
Amazon invites smart, talented and innovative software development engineers to join Kindle India team to define and build the best product for students. You would be part of revolutionizing student learning experience in India. Expect to be challenged!
Brief on Work:-
At HCL, you would thrive in an environment where you’d solve challenging technical problems, often the ones others have not solved before, with peers who have industry leading technical abilities and your solutions will be rolled out to a huge number of customers across the world. A successful candidate will be part of a team that develops scalable distributed backend services and creates intuitive and user-friendly customer-facing applications. The role will require the candidate to demonstrate a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
This role will have a profound impact on millions of students and teachers in India.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services tech stack is a plus. Working knowledge of core AWS products [S3, Lambda, Dynamo etc.]
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind.
- Proficiency in developing web and Android applications.
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Full stack experience ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
A strong bias for action, team work, good articulation skills and just-do-it attitude are absolute requirements.