Digital Marketing Associate | Openings in IBM – Apply Now!
Last updated on 15th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management . Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies . Flexible working at multiple locations providing social media marketing service and guidance.
- Support marketing team in terms of website requirement
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Identify bugs and resolve them
- To understand CSS changes and their ramifications
- Understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility requirements
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Should have experience in web performance optimization
- Can work within a quick-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills
Good to have skills
- Experience with landing page builders like Instapage/Unbounce
- Exit-intent pop-ups
- Expertise in AMP
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools like Google Analytics etc.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of tracking and tagging mechanisms
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, etc. or any other)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹5,00,000 to ₹10,00,000 /year
- Landing Pages: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)