- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle 12 Certification.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle 12 Certification.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle 12 Certification Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle 12 Certification Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle 12 Certification Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle 12 Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Oracle 12 Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Basic SQL SELECT, Restricting and Sorting Data, Single-Row Functions, Displaying Data from Multiple, Aggregating Data, Manipulating Data, Controlling User Access, SET Operators, Hierarchical Queries, DML and DDL Statements.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE 12 CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is Oracle 12 Certification good career choice?
Yes, you heard it right! Here's why Dumps for Oracle database certification may help you in clearing your Oracle certified professional exam yet will leave you highly unprepared for your interview. Hence even if you are an Oracle certified professional yet you won't get hired.
What is the scope of Oracle 12 Certification?
If you are a technical consultant or want to start your career as such I would then suggest you get certified in the areas that would position you best for the job, the more languages you excel into the more chances you get landing excellent job opportunities. For example SQL, PL/SQL, Java, ADF, OA Framework, etc or database administration and management if you would want to work and grow as a DBA. As a functional consultant, you need to know the subject area you are delivering properly (HCM, Financials, Supply chain, Asset Management, etc.). In addition, you may want to focus more on your interpersonal skills, your ability to convey ideas effectively in a language that your audience would understand and influence.
Is Oracle 12 Certification enough to get a job?
Even as a fresher, you can get a job in Oracle 12 Certification domain.Yes, you heard it right! Here's why Dumps for Oracle database certification may help you in clearing your Oracle certified professional exam yet will leave you highly unprepared for your interview. Hence even if you are an Oracle certified professional yet you won't get hired.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle 12 Certification Course Completion?
What do you think of the Oracle Certified Master (OCM) exam?
The Oracle Certified Master (OCM) is the only certification that requires a hand-on exam. That in itself makes it very interesting as it is the only exam that provides proof you have ever sat in front of a working Oracle system. For this reason I think the OCM is a very worthwhile certification.
There are two issues I have with the OCM exam:
It is very expensive to complete this certification. The exam itself is very expensive and it requires the completion of two Oracle courses, which add to the price significantly. I just can't justify the price of that piece of paper. If your company is willing to pay for you to take the exam, great. If not, then I'm not sure it is worth the money.
You should also remember that you don't have access to the internet during this exam. You will only have the manuals, which you will have to navigate using the master index, not the search facility. I am great at remembering the approach needed to perform a task or fix an issue, but I am terrible at remembering syntax, which is one of the reasons I find my own website useful. I think it is pretty safe to say I would fail the OCM exam without a serious amount of syntax revision, as I would not have time to look through the manuals for syntax examples. I am not prepared to dedicate the amount of time necessary to have all of the possible variations of the syntax committed to memory. In my humble opinion, being a great DBA is not the same as being a syntax regurgitating machine.
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle 12 Certification?
- Prerequisite would be just :SQL + PL/SQL + Reports + Forms (which is nothing but Oracle Developer track).
- Apart from this you need to be a technical graduate like a BCA or BE or MCA or BSC-CS etc.
- You also need to a good communication skills.
Can I learn Oracle 12 Certification without coding experience?
- Absolutely. Moreover, you can learn pretty much any other programming language as well without any prior programming knowledge. This can just be the first programming language you learn.
- Actually, I have heard from my fellow programmer a story about a sales manager who often asked him to develop new reports. He wrote new SQL statements to extract the data needed over and over again until they negotiated that the guy who was developing that piece of software added a dialog to the program which allowed to enter arbitrary SQL DML statements and format the results in the way needed before printing them. He said the manager got the point pretty quickly and enjoyed preparing the reports himself and never asked the programmer to do that again )So, of course it is possible.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle 12 Certification?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle 12 Certification. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Oracle 12 Certification?
It's definitely worth The worth of having the certification itself is arguable. Some companies might require developers to have at least an OCA certificate whereas some might not care and would regard experience as a good enough indicator.
How long would it take to learn Oracle 12 Certification?
Originally Answered: In how much time can we learn Oracle from scratch? Hi, it depends what you are targeting to learn. If it's SQL and PL/Sql, then it will take 3 hours of study for 2–3 months and you will be good to go.
Top reasons to consider a career in Oracle 12 Certification?
- If you are not considering Oracle Certification, you should. You found this blog because you have an interest in Oracle Certification. You may have heard that Oracle Certification can help you get a better job, better pay, more recognition, increased credibility. Those are all very good reasons to pursue certification, but the most important reason to get certified has nothing to do with external factors.
- The time and effort you spend preparing for your certification exams gives you the most important benefit of earning an Oracle Certification - knowledge.
- The knowledge and skills you learn during the process of preparing for your exam(s) give you confidence and personal satisfaction. You broaden your knowledge. You expand your skills beyond your daily responsibilities. You give yourself the power to troubleshoot, think creatively and push your skills to their limits.
Overview of Oracle 12 Certification Training in Chennai
Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional Certification Overview. Oracle Database technology is used by the world's leading companies to manage critical business functions, systems and processes.Start Learning with us ACTE Oracle 12 Certification Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers Oracle 12 Certification Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Oracle Developer Certification Course in ChennaiModule 1: Writing Basic SQL SELECT Statements
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specific Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults
- Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Defining a Null Value
- Null Values in Arithmetic Expressions
- Defining a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- SQL Function
- Two Types of SQL Functions
- Single-Row Functions
- Single-Row Functions
- Character Functions
- Character Functions
- Case Manipulation Functions
- Using Case Manipulation Functions
- Character-Manipulation Functions
- Using the Character-Manipulation Functions
- Number Functions
- Using the ROUND Function
- Using the TRUNC Function
- Using the MOD Function
- Working with Dates
- Arithmetic with Dates
- Using Arithmetic Operators with Dates
- Date Functions
- Using Date Functions
- Practice 3, Part One:
- Conversion Functions
- Implicit Data Type Conversion
- Explicit Data Type Conversion
- Using the TO_CHAR Function with Dates
- Elements of the Date Format Model
- Using the TO_CHAR Function with Dates
- Using the TO_CHAR Function with Numbers
- Using the TO_NUMBER and TO_DATE Functions
- RR Date Format
- Example of RR Date Format
- Nesting Functions
- General Functions
- NVL Function
- Using the NVL Function
- Using the NVL2 Function
- Using the NULLIF Function
- Using the COALESCE Function
- Conditional Expressions
- The CASE Expression
- Using the CASE Expression
- The DECODE Function
- Using the DECODE Function
- Obtaining Data from Multiple Tables
- Cartesian Products
- Generating a Cartesian Product
- Types of Joins
- Joining Tables Using Oracle Syntax
- What is an Equijoin?
- Retrieving Records with Equijoins
- Additional Search Conditions Using the AND Operator
- Qualifying Ambiguous Column Names
- Using Table Aliases
- Joining More than Two Tables
- Retrieving Records with Non-Equijoins
- Outer Joins Outer Joins Syntax
- Using Outer Joins
- Self Joins
- Joining a Table to Itself
- Joining Tables Using SQL: 1999 Syntax
- Creating Cross Joins
- Creating Natural Joins
- Retrieving Records with Natural Joins
- Creating Joins with the USING Clause
- Retrieving Records with the USING Clause
- Creating Joins with the ON Clause
- Retrieving Records with the ON Clause
- Creating Three-Way Joins with the ON Clause
- INNER Versus OUTER Joins
- LEFT OUTER JOIN
- RIGHT OUTER JOIN
- FULL OUTER JOIN
- Additional Conditions
- What Are Group Functions?
- Types of Group Functions
- Group Functions Syntax
- Using the AVG and SUM Functions
- Using the MIN and MAX Functions
- Using the COUNT Function
- Using the DISTINCT Keyword
- Group Functions and Null Values
- Using the NVL Function with Group Functions
- Creating Groups of Data
- Creating Groups of Data: The GROUP BY Clause Syntax
- Using the GROUP BY Clause
- Grouping by More Than One Column
- Using the GROUP BY Clause on Multiple Columns
- Illegal Queries Using Group Functions
- Excluding Group Results
- Excluding Group Results: The HAVING Clause
- Using the HAVING Clause
- Nesting Group Functions
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- What is Wrong with this Statement?
- Will this Statement Return Rows?
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specific Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Using the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- Overview of the Explicit Default Feature
- Using Explicit Default Values
- The MERGE Statement
- The MERGE Statement Syntax
- Merging Rows
- Database Transactions
- Advantages of COMMIT and ROLLBACK Statements
- Controlling Transactions
- Rolling Back Changes to a Marker
- Implicit Transaction Processing
- State of the Data Before COMMIT or ROLLBACK
- State of the Data after COMMIT
- Committing Data
- State of the Data After ROLLBACK
- Statement-Level Rollback
- Read Consistency
- Implementation of Read Consistency
- Implicit Locking
- Read Consistency Example
- Database Objects
- Naming Rules
- The CREATE TABLE Statement
- Referencing Another User?s Tables
- The DEFAULT Option
- Creating Tables
- Tables in the Oracle Database
- Querying the Data Dictionary 9-10
- Data Types
- DateTime Data Types
- TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE Data Type
- TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME Data Type
- INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH Data Type
- INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND Data Type
- Creating a Table by Using a Subquery Syntax
- Creating a Table by Using a Subquery
- The ALTER TABLE Statement
- Adding a Column
- Modifying a Column
- Dropping a Column
- The SET UNUSED Option
- Dropping a Table
- Changing the Name of an Object
- Truncating a Table
- Adding Comments to a Table
- What are Constraints?
- Constraint Guidelines
- Defining Constraints
- The NOT NULL Constraint
- The UNIQUE Constraint
- The PRIMARY KEY Constraint
- The FOREIGN KEY Constraint
- FOREIGN KEY Constraint Keywords
- The CHECK Constraint
- Adding a Constraint Syntax
- Adding a Constraint
- Dropping a Constraint
- Disabling Constraints
- Enabling Constraints
- Cascading Constraints
- Viewing Constraints
- Viewing the Columns Associated with Constraints
- Database Objects
- What is a View?
- Why use Views?
- Simple Views and Complex Views
- Creating a View
- Retrieving Data from a View
- Querying a View
- Modifying a View
- Creating a Complex View
- Rules for Performing DML Operations on a View
- Using the WITH CHECK OPTION Clause
- Denying DML Operations
- Database Objects
- What is a Sequence?
- The CREATE SEQUENCE Statement Syntax
- Creating a Sequence
- Confirming Sequences
- NEXTVAL and CURRVAL Pseudocolumns
- Using a Sequence
- Modifying a Sequence
- Guidelines for Modifying a Sequence
- Removing a Sequence
- What is an Index?
- How Are Indexes Created?
- Creating an Index
- When to Create an Index
- When Not to Create an Index
- Confirming Indexes
- Function-Based Indexes
- Removing an Index
- Creating and Removing Synonyms
- Controlling User Access
- System Privileges
- Creating Users
- User System Privileges
- Granting System Privileges
- What is a Role?
- Creating and Granting Privileges to a Role
- Changing Your Password
- Object Privileges
- Granting Object Privileges
- Using the WITH GRANT OPTION and PUBLIC Keywords
- Confirming Privileges Granted
- How to Revoke Object Privileges
- Revoking Object Privileges
- Database Links
- Workshop Overview
- The SET Operators
- Tables Used in This Lesson
- The UNION Operator
- Using the UNION Operator
- The UNION ALL Operator
- Using the UNION ALL Operator
- The INTERSECT Operator
- Using the INTERSECT Operator
- The MINUS Operator
- SET Operator Guidelines
- The Oracle Server and SET Operators
- Matching the SELECT Statements
- Controlling the Order of Rows
- Review of Group Functions
- Review of the GROUP BY Clause
- Review of the HAVING Clause
- GROUP BY with ROLLUP and CUBE Operators
- ROLLUP Operator
- ROLLUP Operator Example
- CUBE Operator
- CUBE Operator: Example
- GROUPING Function
- GROUPING Function: Example
- GROUPING SETS
- GROUPING SETS: Example
- Composite Columns
- Composite Columns: Example
- Concatenated Groupings
- Concatenated Groupings Example
- What Is a Subquery?
- Using a Subquery
- Multiple-Column Subqueries
- Column Comparisons
- Pairwise Comparison Subquery
- Nonpairwise Comparison Subquery
- Using a Subquery in the FROM Clause
- Scalar Subquery Expressions
- Scalar Subqueries: Examples
- Correlated Subqueries
- Using Correlated Subqueries
- Using the EXISTS Operator
- Using the NOT EXISTS Operator
- Correlated UPDATE
- Correlated DELETE
- The WITH Clause
- WITH Clause: Example
- Hierarchical Retrieval
- Sample Data from the EMPLOYEES Table
- Natural Tree Structure
- Walking the Tree
- Walking the Tree: From the Bottom Up
- Walking the Tree: From the Top Down
- Ranking Rows with the LEVEL Pseudocolumn
- Formatting Hierarchical Reports Using LEVEL and LPAD
- Pruning Branches
- Review of the INSERT Statement
- Review of the UPDATE Statement
- Overview of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Overview of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Types of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Multitable INSERT Statements
- Unconditional INSERT ALL
- Conditional INSERT ALL
- Conditional FIRST INSERT
- Pivoting INSERT
- External Tables
- Creating an External Table
- Example of Creating an External Table
- Querying External Tables
- CREATE INDEX with CREATE TABLE Statement
- Performing Essential PL/SQL Tasks
- Calling PL/SQL from Other Languages
- Language Fundamentals
- PL/SQL Block Structure
- The PL/SQL Character Set
- The Semicolon Delimiter
- The PRAGMA Keyword
- The Simple Loop
- The WHILE Loop
- The Numeric FOR Loop
- The Cursor FOR Loop
- Loop Labels
- Tips for Iterative Processing
- Exception-Handling Concepts and Terminology
- Defining Exceptions
- Raising Exceptions
- Handling Exceptions
- Building an Effective Error Management Architecture
- Making the Most of PL/SQL Error Management
- String Datatypes
- Working with Strings
- String Function Quick Reference
- Numeric Datatypes
- Number Conversions
- Numeric Functions
- Records in PL/SQL
- Collections Overview
- Collection Methods (Built-Ins)
- Working with Collections
- Nested Table Multiset Operations
- The BOOLEAN Datatype
- The RAW Datatype
- The UROWID and ROWID Datatypes
- The LOB Datatypes
- Working with LOBs
- Predefined Object Types
- Cursor Basics
- Working with Implicit Cursors
- Working with Explicit Cursors
- BULK COLLECT
- SELECT ... FOR UPDATE
- Cursor Variables and REF CURSORs
- Cursor Expressions
- Local Modules
- Module Overloading
- Forward Declarations
- Advanced Topics
- Why Packages?
- Rules for Building Packages
- Rules for Calling Packaged Elements
- Working with Package Data
- When to Use Packages
- Packages and Object Types
- DML Triggers
- DDL Triggers
- Database Event Triggers
- INSTEAD OF Triggers
- AFTER SUSPEND Triggers
- Maintaining Triggers
- Managing Code in the Database
- Using Native Compilation
- Using the Optimizing Compiler and Compile-Time Warnings
- Conditional Compilation
- Testing PL/SQL Programs
- Debugging PL/SQL Programs
- Tuning PL/SQL Programs
- Protecting Stored Code
- Displaying Information
- Reading and Writing Files
- Sending Email
- Working with Web-Based Data (HTTP)
- Other Types of I/O Available in PL/SQL
Hands-on Real Time Oracle 12 Certification Projects
Railway System Database Project
This Project maintaining the records of different trains, train status, and passengers.
E-Learning Platform using Cloud project
This Project rises as a natural platform to provide support to e-Learning systems and also for the implementation of data mining.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle 12 Certification training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle 12 Certification Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle 12 Certification Trainer
- Our Oracle 12 Certification Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle 12 Certification domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle 12 Certification training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle 12 Certification Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle 12 Certification Course Reviews
I have finished my Oracle 12 course in ACTE, Tambaram institute. The institute environment is good and our trainer was so good and clarifying the doubts with clarity. Thanks to the trainer and ACTE.
A good institute to learn different technologies practically and manually, with my experience I can say that this place is best for career guidance. I had done my Oracle 12 within 1.5 months they have been finished the course in a good trainer. Thanks, ACTE, OMR Branch
hai, I'm Madhi... I had training in ACTE, Chennai on Oracle 12 Certification taken by Mr Karthic which is very useful for working in a company. It's really very useful for my career. Since I am a fresher I could easily find a job and also I can suggest to my friends for their bright career.
it's a very good experience learning Oracle 12. Real-time examples which they give in class helps you understand the concept very well. ACTE, Banglore offers Classroom Training and Online Training on all the IT related courses offers, they are providing high-level training by experts working in Leading MNC's. They also help in placements which helped me a lot.
ACTE is a Brilliant Institute for a computer graduate in order to get a job. With highly qualified professionals and tie-ups with the leading company, they ensure our training on live projects and a job in an established firm. I Had done my Oracle 12 Excellent teach by Trainers.
Oracle 12 Certification Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle 12 Certification training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle 12 Certification Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle 12 Certification Course At ACTE?
- Oracle 12 Certification Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle 12 Certification experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle 12 Certification domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies