- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle Apps HRM.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle Apps HRM.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle Apps HRM Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle Apps HRM Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle Apps HRM Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle Apps HRM and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Oracle Apps HRM Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: HRMS functionality, System Administration, Core HR, Payroll, SSHR, Batch Element Entry, Reverse Termination, Enabling and implementing Personalization.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE APPS HRM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Oracle Apps HRM Training Course in Chennai
A Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is a software application that combines many human resources functions, including benefits administration, payroll, recruiting and training, and performance analysis and review into one package. Start Learning with us ACTE Oracle Apps HRM Classroom and Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented Oracle Apps HRMS Modules Covered
Core HR, Payroll
Business Group Setup
KFF's, DFF's, Value Sets
Core HR Setups
EIT's and SIT's
PTO Accrual Plans
Is Oracle Apps HRM good career choice?
A career following the Oracle HRM (i.e: Fusion HRM) is the right choice. My advise is to learn Global HR well and then move on to other modules until you become an expert specialized in delivering Oracle HRM Solutions.
What is the scope of Oracle Apps HRM?
Being tagged to Oracle apps HRM is a welcome sign to an exciting career. Oracle apps is an ERP suite where you will be able to relate actual business to the technical world. There is a lot to learn and earn in this technology. Don't worry, and keep learning. Good luck.
Is Oracle Apps HRM enough to get a job?
As a beginner, you can expect to get hired as an Oracle Apps HRM ETL Developer in the entry level and then work your way up to become a Senior/ Lead Developer. After 7-10 years of experience, you can progress to the job role of Oracle Apps HRM Admin or Oracle Apps HRM Architect.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle Apps HRM Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Oracle Apps HRM. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What are the reports available with Oracle HRMS?
- Absences Report Assignment Status Report Current and Projected Progression Point Values Report Element Link Details Report Employee Increment Results Report Employee Movements Report Employee Summary Report Full Personal Details Report Set Full Applicant Details.
- For example, users can connect to a SQL Server Database or an Oracle Database, or both, and also integrate the data from both these databases to a third system.
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle Apps HRM?
The Prerequisite of Oracle APPS Technical HRMS are: Basic knowledge of payroll process and oracle databases. Need to be know about an oracle apps with HRMS. Known about the Recruitment.
Can I learn Oracle Apps HRM without Coding Experience?
All Oracle HRMS applications share tables in the Oracle database, which eliminates data redundancy, reduces the possibility of error, and creates a consistent record of every worker. Within this framework, however, you can define a human resources model that supports your enterprise's structures and policies.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Apps HRM?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle Apps HRM. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Oracle Apps HRM?
Yes, learning Oracle Apps HRM is worth to learn. If we talk about ETL tool, then Oracle Apps HRM is the best and leading ETL tool in the market. ... So, career growth, and salary is very good for Oracle Apps HRM professionals. It is also very easy to learn Oracle Apps HRM and start a career in it.
How long would it take to learn Oracle Apps HRM?
Hi, it depends what you are targeting to learn. If it's SQL and PL/Sql, then it will take 3 hours of study for 2–3 months and you will be good to go. But there are so many packages and so many special functionalities that you might still need some more time to focus on them.
If you want to become expert in world's most commonly used ETL tool, you have come to right place. With this tutorial you will know everything you need to know and able to work as Oracle Apps HRM Developer.
Top reasons to consider a career in Oracle Apps HRM?
Oracle Apps HRM is an information integration tool.It is a meta information vault. It is quite easier to measure jobs using Oracle Apps HRM work process. Recovers information from various sources and can stack into various targets. Oracle Apps HRM permits lean integration. Oracle Apps HRM has a most noteworthy rate of fruitful combination. It accompanies interior scheduler The Oracle Apps HRM training course covers Dataware house basics, and Oracle Apps HRM control focus.
Oracle Apps HRM is building automation into our devices to drive efficiency with the goal that associations can scale up to the developments in information and the development of information clients and utilize cases.
ACTE Chennai offers Oracle Apps HRM Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of ORACLE HRMS Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Oracle Applications – ERP
- Introduction to HRMS functionality
- Architecture of Oracle Applications E-Business Suite
- Creating Users
- Creating role based Responsibilities
- Creating Custom Menus
- Creating Custom Functions
- Creating Request Groups
- Creating Concurrent Programs
- Creating Concurrent Request Sets
- Using SRS
- Value Sets
- Architecture of Flex fields
- Key Flex fields(KFF)
- Descriptive Flex fields(DFF)
- KFF Versus DFF
- Few Important Responsibilities
- Important System Administration related profiles
- Important System Administration related data base tables
- Overview of Enterprise Architecture
- Defining Common Data
- Date Tracking modes
- Creating a new Business Group
- Overview of Security aspects in HRMS
- Assigning Security Profile to the Business Group
- Linking Responsibility, Business Group and Security Profile
- Creating a new Location
- Creating a new Organization and Organization Hierarchy
- Creating a new Job Definition
- Creating a new Position Definition and Position Hierarchy
- Creating a new Grade Definition
- Creating an employee
- Entering Personal Information (Address, Picture, NI Number, Dependants, Qualification, Phone Numbers etc..,)
- Creating an assignment
- Entering Assignment Information (Organization, Job, Position, Grade, Location, Payroll Salary Supervisor, Probation period etc..,)
- Important HR related profiles
- Important HR related data base tables
- Defining a new Payroll
- Defining Organizational Payment Methods
- Defining Elements and Element Links
- Explanation on Element Classifications
- Global Values
- User Data Tables
- Data Base Items(DBI)
- Detailed explanation on Fast Formulas
- PYUGEN architecture
- Defining Balances and Dimensions
- Detailed Step by Step explanation on Payroll Processing
- Running Quick Pay and Detailed explanation on processing flow
- Run Results, Assignment Actions and Payroll Actions
- Defining Personal Payment Methods
- Running Prepayments and Quick Pay Prepayments
- Running External Payments
- Detailed explanation on SOE
- Payroll Archiver
- Generating Paysilp
- Salary Basis
- People Group Flex field
- Bank Details Flex field
- Detailed explanation on Assignment Process Results and Payroll Process Results
- Interlocks architecture
- Overview on Balance Initialization and Balance Adjustment
- Detailed explanation on Rollback
- Retries and Reversal functionality
- Assignment Sets creation and usage
- Element Sets creation and usage
- Defining Assignment Status Types
- Reverse Termination
- Special Information Types(SIT)
- Extra Information Types(EIT)
- SIT Versus EIT
- DDF versus DFF
- Overview on Costing Process
- Absence Management
- Accrual and PTO processing
- Retro Pay
- Batch Element Entry (BEE)
- Important Payroll related profiles
- Important Payroll related data base tables
- Difference between Forms UI and Self Service UI
- Functions and Features of SSHR
- Menus and Responsibilities
- Introduction to Employee Self Service
- Reviewing and updating Personal Information
- Absence Management
- Viewing Payslip
- Reviewing Manager Self Service
- Manager Actions
- Reviewing and updating reporting employees Information
- Enabling and implementing Personalizations
- Important SSHR related profiles
Hands-on Real Time Oracle Apps HRM Projects
Payroll Management System Database Project
This Project deals with the financial aspects of the employees of the organization like salary, allowances, deduction etc.
Hospital Management System Database project
This project is a system for managing the hospital functions and events.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle Apps HRM training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle Apps HRM Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle Apps HRM Trainer
- Our Oracle Apps HRM Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle Apps HRM domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle Apps HRM training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle Apps HRM Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle Apps HRM Course Reviews
I had completed my course in Oracle Apps HRM at ACTE at Velachery. ACTE is the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained the concept as well as the subject in clear way. Topics are not skipped and trainer ensures that you understand the topic. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!
I completed my Oracle Apps HRM course in ACTE at Porur. Excellent place to improve your Knowledge. My Trainer is very good co-operative. He is conducted activities daily and really very helped me to improved my skills. Completely satisfied with him training and definitely recommend ACTE to all.
I have been completed my Oracle Apps HRM classes in ACTE at Chennai .All topics are covered step by step and all classes are conduct practical based. So I can learn easily. Especially trainer is very good & friendly manner any doubts we can ask at the time he explained with example for all our queries. Definitely, .I specially Thanks to ACTE.
I joined ACTE at Bangalore to take training for Oracle Apps HRM. Trainer knowledge is excellent and with this course I got useful knowledge. Provided in depth knowledge about the topics. The training was excellent with good interaction. Thank you ACTE for wonderful and knowledgeable training.
I had completed my course Oracle Apps HRM in ACTE. It is the best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
Oracle Apps HRM Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle Apps HRM training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle Apps HRM Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle Apps HRM Course At ACTE?
- Oracle Apps HRM Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle Apps HRM experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle Apps HRM domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Oracle Apps HRM Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Apps HRM?
How Do I Enroll For The Oracle Apps HRM Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]