- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Selenium.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Selenium.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Selenium Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Selenium Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Selenium Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Selenium and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified Selenium Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Selenium Training Course in Adyar
Selenium is an Automation testing software, which is used to test web application systems. It encompasses five major components, namely, Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and Selenium Client API. Selenium requires very less or no knowledge on programming language, and it is flexible for cross-browser testing as well. Due to these characteristics and it is one of the rarely available open source application software for Automation Testing, Selenium is the widely used Tool in the industries. Enroll Now with Us ACTE Class Room & Online Training
Major Job Oriented Selenium Topics Covered
Java, Python Essentials
Selenium RC, IDE
Selenium Web Driver
VOLANSYS, Mobile, API
Is selenium a good career choice?
Selenium will be a good in automation as a career. But just don't think only about selenium think about how can i learn to provide automated solutions to any kind of application or system.
What is the scope of Selenium?
Selenium is an open-source tool supports all the browsers available currently. Selenium webdriver automation framework is crucial for web-based test automation. It is an extension to Java that provides property to platform independence.
Selenium Automation Testing is leading in the marketplace as of now. Being Opensource software, people who are interested in Selenium can learn in a better way to find their place in leading organizations.
Is it a good idea to start my career as a selenium automation?
Yes Selenium is a very good career to take. Test automation has a lot of scope because all applications needs to be tested before performance. These days Selenium is the best test automation tool in the market. And learning selenium and going in that field will give you the best career path.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Selenium Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for QA analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
When should selenium be used?
Selenium is basically used to automate the testing across various web browsers. It supports various browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and IE, and you can very easily automate browser testing across these browsers using Selenium WebDriver.
What are the prerequisites for learning Selenium?
- Basics of Functional Testing.
- Choosing the programming language we are going to use with Selenium.
Can I learn selenium without knowing Java?
Yes, of course, you can learn Selenium without knowing Java. If you want to create your tests using record and play feature of Selenium IDE, you don't need any knowledge of Java.
Selenium IDE - For this no programming knowledge needed, supports only Firefox browser, no iterations, no conditional statements.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Selenium. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
Does selenium have future?
Selenium is an open-source tool supports all the browsers available currently. There are distinct selenium courses available in a professional manner to learn more clearly about Selenium web driver scripts and its frameworks. The future is with qualified test automation engineers.
How long would it take to master Selenium?
For Selenium, the time you need for learning it depends on the end point. If you just want to be able to create basic automation scripts, you can get there in a short time (probably a few months).
Top reasons to consider a career in Selenium?
- Open Source/ Free Tool/ No License.
- No Operating System/ Browser Demands.
- Multiple Programming Language Support.
- Availability of Frameworks.
- Used for continuous testing in DevOps Lifecycle.
- Easy integration with other tools.
Why Automation Testing With Selenium
- Supports Multiple Frameworks and Languages: WebDriver can be integrated with various frameworks like Maven or ANT for compiling the source code. For application testing and reporting, it can also be integrated with testing frameworks like TestNG to ease automation testing with Selenium WebDriver. It can even integrate with Jenkins for Continuous Integration or Continuous Deliveryautomated build and deployment.
- Cross-Device Testing: Support across multiple devices is another major benefits of automation testing with Selenium WebDriver. Automated test cases can now be written for testing on iPhones, Blackberry, and Android, thereby helping in addressing cross-device issues.
- Community Support: The support of Selenium is mostly community-based, thereby enabling regular upgrades and updates. All the updates are available whenever required and do not require any specific training. Thus, making Selenium WebDriver budget friendly as well as resourceful.
- Easy to Implement: User friendliness of Selenium WebDriver is one of the widely acclaimed benefits of Selenium WebDriver for automation testing. The tool being open source, it allows users to script their personalized extensions which allows them to develop actions that are customized and can be manipulated once the user reaches an advanced level.
- Add-ons and Reusability: The scripts written using Selenium WebDriversupports browser compatibility testing. Thus, it is possible for a tester to run multiple testing scenarios with WebDriver since it covers every functionality testing aspects. The add-ons which can be customized widens the scope of testing an application, serving great benefits of automation testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Mouse Cursor and Keyboard Simulation: An important feature of WebDriver is that it can mimic a real user scenario by handling mouse and keyboard events. The API, Advanced User Interactions consists of the action classes required when those events are needed to be executed. You can automate simple scenarios like a mouse click or keypress event as well as complex events like drag and drop, click and hold, multiple items selection, etc.
- Leveraging the Code: Another one of the major benefits of automation testing with Selenium WebDriveralso provides the advantage of speeding up the test cycles by leveraging the development code. Testers can utilize the language used by developers. For example, if a tester wants to verify the date field which is updated in the database, instead of performing an indirect verification by browsing to another page, the tester can pull the data model utilized by the application without the worry of automating the data flow.
- Server Starting Not Required: A major benefit of automation testing with Selenium WebDriver is that you don’t need to start any server prior to testing. The commands written in the code are interpreted directly into Webservices and the remote driver receives them via HTTP requests which can then be executed into the browser, consequently sending the response.
- Advanced Browser Interactions: WebDriver also makes it possible for you to simulate advanced interactions like clicking the browser back and front buttons. There are no such open source tools that can provide automated testing for this kind of scenarios. This is highly useful for testing fintech applications involving online money transfer or banking application that does not store any cookies or cache.
Career Benefits with Software Testing Certification
The IT industry offers a plethora of varied opportunities in the form of diverse job roles, tools, and technologies. Some job roles have more numbers of openings and hence greater opportunity, while others may have lesser intake.
One job in the IT industry that is thriving in recent times is that of a software tester. The industry is always looking for highly skilled software testers, who can become an integral part of the software development teams, to ensure the correctness and usability of the software products and services.
Therefore, gaining skill and expertise in the field of software testing by joining a software testing course in ACTE can be a defining career decision.
- Conceptual Knowledge
No matter what someone says, knowledge forms the core of every job role. If you have the requisite knowledge and the skill for a particular job, only then you can survive in these highly competitive times. Joining one of the best Software Testing training institutes in ACTE will provide you with the right amount of knowledge and skills to not only survive but thrive in the software testing and development industry.
- Practical Exposure
Nextly, Software testing classes in Pune with placement will offer you immense practical and industry exposure, which is something truly invaluable. Starting from understanding the practical real-life applications of what you will be learning in the classroom, to working on live projects, a software testing course in ACTE has the potential to take your skill to the next level. Moreover, the placement opportunities that come along can give you just the perfect launchpad into the IT industry.
- Career Opportunities
Talking more of placement and career opportunities after doing a software testing course from a good software testing institute in ACTE, you will get both on-campus and off-campus opportunities. As you might be aware by now, the skill of software testing is high on demand in the industry. Therefore, having a certain degree of expertise in this skill does actually open up a lot of great career opportunities for you.
- Career Growth
Finally, a software testing course in ACTE that would lead to a software testing certification will ensure good career growth for the years to come.
ACTE Adyar offers Selenium Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Selenium Course in AdyarModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Hands-on Real Time Selenium Projects
Flight Booking Application and HR System
The Leave Module automates the HR administrative tasks of recording leave and controlling these against leave policies defined in the HR system.
Page Object Model Approach
Cucumber BDD with Page Objects and Page Factories with Parallel Execution, Data Driven extended with Grid Implementation.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Adyar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Selenium course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Selenium Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Selenium & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Selenium Trainer
- Our Selenium Training in Adyar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Selenium domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Selenium training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Selenium Training in Adyar from recognized IT organizations.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
The instructor was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable, willing to help any student at anytime, with any questions. Naveen has a passion for his students to succeed in and beyond the classroom. He is extremely knowledgeable and was an outstanding instructor for Access Advanced.
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies