- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Power BI.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Power BI.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Power BI Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Power BI Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Power BI Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Power BI Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Power BI Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Quick Start Power BI Service, Dashboards and Reports, Data with Power BI Desktop, Modelling with Power BI, Power BI Desktop Visualisations, Publishing and Sharing, Refreshing Datasets, Power BI and Excel Together.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH Power BI CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Power BI Training Course in Siruseri
Our Microsoft Power BI training course shows Data Analysts how to use the latest collection of on-premise and online tools to find, clean, model and visualize data, share discoveries, and collaborate in intuitive new ways. We will show you how to build dashboards to visualise financial data gathered from corporate data sources such as Excel..ACTE Imparts Power BI Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Most Job Oriented Power BI Topics Covered
Data Analysis & Visualization
Power BI Service & Data
Shaping and Combining Data
Interactive Data Visualizations
Development with Power BI
Power BI Mobile
Is Power BI good career choice?
If you're having a small business, then Power BI is the best option for you. It is quite cheaper and provide all the necessary features to fulfill the small and medium business needs. On the other hand, if your business is large enough then you should about for Tableau.
Power BI with the onset of data analytics and visualization in enterprises, the professionals with these skills has way better prospects than their peers. In the sphere of business intelligence and data visualization, Power BI lead the way.
What is the scope of Power BI?
PowerBI is one of the best tools to learn in your career irrespective to your background field of commerce or science.
And talking about its scope, if you are willing to go in any micromanagement or Project management post in the future, you need some basic data analytics tools to learn, as to make any reports and presentations, you have to use some Business intelligence tools and PowerBI is one of the easiest tools to learn and apply in your day to day usage!
Is Power BI enough to get a job?
Even as a fresher, you can get a job in Power BI domain. Power BI with the onset of data analytics and visualization in enterprises, the professionals with these skills has way better prospects than their peers. In the sphere of business intelligence and data visualization, Power BI lead the way.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Power BI Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Power BI. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is Power BI free to use?
Well, users can use Power BI for free. However, the best of Power BI can be availed with the Power BI Pro subscription account. This can be purchased from the Microsoft Store. The subscription account basically offers an enhanced version of several features that are available with the Power BI free account. Most business users use a subscribed account as it offers more data refreshes per day and other features as compared to the free version.
What are the prerequisites for learning Power BI?
- Below are the minimum Prerequisite For Power BI.
- Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2, or later
- .NET 4.5
- Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Memory (RAM): At least 1 GB available, 1.5 GB or more recommended.
- Display: At least 1440x900 or 1600x900 (16:9) recommended. Lower resolutions such as 1024x768 or 1280x800 are not recommended, as certain controls (such as closing the startup screen) display beyond those resolutions.
- Windows Display settings: If your display settings are set to change the size of text, apps, and other items to more than 100%, you may not be able to see certain dialogs that must be closed or responded to in order to proceed using Power BI Desktop. If you encounter this issue, check your Display settings by going to Settings > System > Display in Windows, and use the slider to return display settings to 100%.
Can I learn Power BI without Coding Experience?
Power BI is a set of tools that allows non-technical folks to perform the kinds of analytics previously reserved for technical specialists or IT departments. Power BI changes that. Any analyst can connect to any data source and quickly summarize findings into a simple report, no programming required.
It offers Data modelling capabilities including data preparation, data discovery and interactive dashboards. As such there is no prior Technical Knowledge required to learn Power BI. However if you have an experience with fundamental understanding of Microsoft Excel and formulas will be an advantage.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Power BI?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Power BI. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Power BI?
Yes It is worth , Future will be bright. As a business intelligence tool, Power BI offers the team an excellent visual analytics capabilities. With the right data and platform, it can be an excellent fit for in your efforts to use data to boost efficiency and productivity within an organization.
Power BI is very user friendly and free to play with. I also recommend learning some database stuff. ... Tableau offers a cheaper option to start (10 a month for users, 70 a month for creators). All I can really recommend is if you start showing off the power of these tools, people are going to want them deployed quickly.
How long would it take to learn Power BI?
Power BI Typically, such training will run for just about two to three days. In my case, I took a 3-day training since I really want to master the basics and advanced features of the tool.
Top reasons to consider a career in Power BI?
Power BI is highly compressed and performant.
Power BI has a brand new visualisation engine.
Power BI also has open source visualisations.
Power BI is built for users familiar with Excel, but it’s not Excel.
The Future Of Power
Did you wonder if you could access correct data for better business insights and decisions? Although there are numerous tools to deduct the right information, Microsoft Power BI is quickly emerging as a leader when it comes to Data Visualization and Business Intelligence (BI). In recent times it has taken giant leaps and the trend doesn’t seem to die. But, is it here to stay?
Let us analyze its future.
What is the future of Power BI?
- The demand for Business Intelligence and the Decision Making will not dip in the near future. Definitely, no other BI tools are going to overcome Power BI’s dominance in the next to next ten years.
- Also, Microsoft Power BI is easy to use and excellent for data visualization.
- Moreover, the product is a Microsoft product.
- What makes it potent is that a range of the products from Microsoft are already global leaders. Integration with Power BIis not only essential but also it augurs well for its users as the brand ensures it is here to stay with adding the features every week at a random pace.
How has Power BI Evolved?
- The genesis of Microsoft Power BIhappened in July 2015 when it evolved out of Sharepoint’s key feature. Slowly it graduated out of its shareable feature to a full-fledged cloud-based data analytics and the visualization service.
- If you recall, in 2010 Microsoft introduced Power Pivot in Excel, a visualization toolcalled Power View and Power Maps for representing the spatial data’s.
- Now, you have it all in Microsoft Power BI along with other excellent features like Natural Language Query QnA.
- Today, Power BI Toolprovides the users to create reports and interactive cloud-based visual dashboards without the help of an administrator or any information analyst.
- The service is available for both desktop and mobile phone.
- Since its inception in 2014, Microsoft has heavily focused on the evolution of Power Bi and today it has emerged as the front-runner.
- If you are looking at Microsoft Power BI as just another cloud option to Microsoft Excel’s Pivot tables/charts or a mere data visualization function, you will be surprised by how much more it does. As a user, you can slice data into the various analytics with the help of Power BI. Microsoft over time has strived to bring many of their features of various programs under the one superior data visualization platform.
Why Power BI became an Emerging Leader in Business Analytics(BA):
- Today, you can achieve so much with Power BI.
- If you want to design your dashboards, upload them online and allow others to access them without hassles, Power BI can do it for you.
- Some of the attributes that Power BI scores over others are:
- The Gartner Group considers this platform to be the most inexpensive solution available in the market today.
- They approximate that it is about 80% cheaper than other cloud platforms. Moreover, The Power BI Desktop option is free to use.
Multiple Source Connectors:
One of its powerful attributes is Power BI Tool can connect to any cloud-based data source. With more than 70 connectors, report packages and built-in dashboards by Microsoft itself and others like Excel, Quickbooks, GitHub, MailChimp, Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Analytics, etc., and more on the way.
Easy to Use:
- With Power BI, users don’t have to rely on their analyst or data administrator to access or process data. They can learn it with ease in no time.
- Imagine if the employees can analyze data and create reports, how good it is for the companies to make quick and effective business decisions.
Interactive Visual Dashboards:
- Microsoft Power BI helps you in drilling down your available data for the deeper insights.
- You can easily access and analyze data from various sources and integrated them seamlessly.
- The custom-made visualization dashboards can present the data in colorful and unique ways for your consideration.
Easily Accessible to All:
- You can access the dashboards from anywhere.
- Their apps are published for all devices.
- You can even access them on your Android, Windows and Apple phones and tablets.
- You can easily save hours pulling out data from innumerable sources and then re-compiling them. Mailing them all to various destinations can be cumbersome too.
- With Power BI, IT possible to quickly set a schedule to refresh data. The data then automatically gets updated with periodic refreshes, thus saving tons of time and money for an organization.
The inbuilt intelligence in Power BI handles many queries in simple language. If you ask a question, this tool presents data based on your natural language query. It creates and presents data in a visual form to you for better comprehension. Also, it eliminates the process of waiting for an analyst to come out with the reports.
Is Power BI the Future of Excel?
- Microsoft Excel has come a long way. With the inclusion of Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View and the Power Maps, you can today integrate, cleanup and manipulate any data’s. With the Pivot tables and the formulae already popular, let us check out how the Power Bi is empowering Excel with its advanced interactive tools.
- Microsoft Power BI actually enhances the functionality of Microsoft Excel manifold. It not only analyses and represents the data visually but also it makes the sharing process smoother across all devices.
- Today it has nearly a million users at more than 50000 companies around the globe using Power bi.
ACTE Siruseri offers Power BI Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Power BI Course in SiruseriModule 1: Quick Start Power BI Service
- Get Power BI Tools
- Introduction to Tools and Terminology
- Dashboard in Minutes
- Refreshing Power BI Service Data
- Interacting with your Dashboards
- Sharing Dashboards and Reports
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Getting Data: Excel vs Power BI Desktop & Service
- Data Structure for Q&A
- DirectQuery vs Import Data
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Modeling
- Setup and Manage Relationships
- Cardinality and Cross Filtering
- Default Summarization & Sort by
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Creating Measures & Quick Measures
- Recap and What's Next
- Creating Visualisations
- Color Formatting
- Setting Sort Order
- Scatter & Bubble Charts & Play Axis
- Slicers, Timeline Slicers & Sync Slicers
- Cross Filtering and Highlighting
- Visual, Page and Report Level Filters
- Drill Down/Up
- Reference/Constant Lines
- Tables, Matrices & Conditional Formatting
- KPI's, Cards & Gauges
- Map Visualizations
- Custom Visuals
- Managing and Arranging
- Custom Report Themes
- Grouping and Binning
- Selection Pane, Bookmarks & Buttons
- Recap and What's Next
- Standalone Tiles
- Data Driven Alerts
- Quick and Related Insights
- custom Q&A questions
- Sharing Options Overview
- Publish from Power BI Desktop x
- Publish to Web
- Share Dashboard with Power BI Service
- Workspaces and Apps (Power BI Pro)
- Content Packs (Power BI Pro)
- Print or Save as PDF
- Row Level Security (Power BI Pro)
- Export Data from a Visualization
- Publishing for Mobile Apps
- Export to PowerPoint
- Sharing Options Summary
- Understanding Data Refresh
- Personal Gateway (Power BI Pro and 64-bit Windows)
- Replacing a Dataset
- Troubleshooting Refreshing
- Options for Publishing from Excel
- Pin Excel Elements to Power BI
- connect to Data using Power BI Publisher/Analyze in Excel
- Excel 2016 Publish: Upload and Export to Power BI
- Sharing Published Excel Dashboards
Hands-on Real Time Power BI Projects
BI Presentation Service Project
This project can consist of Presentation layer catalogs and their associated business model.
Reporting and Data Access Tools Project
This project is used to access includes tools for highlighting data on a report.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Siruseri offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Power BI training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Power BI Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Power BI & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Power BI Trainer
- Our Power BI Training in Siruseri. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Power BI domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Power BI training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Power BI Training in Siruseri from recognized IT organizations.
Power BI Course Reviews
Qualified trainers, friendly atmosphere and important of all hands on experience and job assistance. I'm very happy with POWER BI after training, practicals, brush up classes and performing in mock interviews cracking the very first interview was very easy, you get to know almost all interview based questions in brush up classes.. great Training Institute thank you ACTE..
Power BI is the great place to learn oracle. i have taken power bi, ssrs course in ACTE. Teaching is very good. The instructor is very knowledgeable person. He sharing every experience and knowledge to student. It's very useful to students. I feel very comfortable. They are giving unique training. had a great training in Porur.
I have Joined power bi in ACTE at Anna nagar for sql & power bi course Microsoft based on my friends reference. Trainer excellent. The faculty is making me understood all the concepts from depth. Very good institute. The management is very friendly and always motivate us to practice more in the lab. I worked on Real time sample project from My power bi Faculty. thanks to ACTE at Velachery.
Great place for Power bi training in ACTE.. Srinivas does a wonderful job in taking one through the entire training process. He helped break the concept down makes the entire understanding very easy...His focus on real world examples and interconnecting theory from Srinivas was the highlight. Great Job, best of Luck.
Highly recommend the power bi for business intelligence courses. The staff are very professional and courteous.the way siva explain and timings are bang on target and really make the approach much easier. Schedules are flexible very interactive classes power bi also involved in training and also very helpful for future. Thank you ACTE!
Power BI Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Power BI training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Power BI Course?
Why Should I Learn Power BI Course At ACTE?
- Power BI Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Power BI experts with 10+ years of experience in the Power BI domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies