BDD Interview Questions and Answers + [ JOB REFERENCES ]
Last updated on 10th Nov 2021, Blog, Interview Questions
At ACTE, all the results related to BDD interview questions and answers come from the most reliable employers, potential candidates can get plenty of BDD interview questions and answer jobs in a variety of fields with a high salary and creative dynamic working environment. Not only do you easily follow the BDD interview questions and answers jobs arranged clearly on the site but also you easily update the regularly changing requirements of the employers as well as the trend of the market. Every difficulty will be simplified when you come to ACTE.
1.What is BDD?
Behavior-driven development (BDD) is developing software based on Test Driven Development (TDD) that focuses on the behavioral specification of software testing units.
2. What is Cucumber?
Cucumber is an automation testing framework based on Behavior Development (BDD) methodology, which tests software applications without any programming skills. It increases the quality of testing and reduces the difficulty.
The Cucumber is an open-source tool that supports the English language specifications required for testing. Other technical methods to use the programming languages are .NET, Java, and other platforms. The cucumber specifications include various scenarios and examples.
3.What is the profile of Cucumber?
Profile in cucumber allows a way to define a group of tests in a feature file to run a selected group instead of executing all the commands while testing a feature. Cucumber profiles allow running step definitions and features.
Use the command below to run the cucumber profile.
Cucumber features -p
4.What are the main files required to run a Cucumber test scenario?
- Step Definition
The Two main files used to run a Cucumber test scenario are :
5.Explain the term step definition in Cucumber?
A step definition is the actual code implementation of the feature mentioned in the feature file.
6.What is the language used by Cucumber?
Gherkin is the language that is used by the Cucumber tool. It is a simple English representation of the application behavior. Gherkin language uses various keywords to define application behavior such as Feature, Given, Scenario, Scenario Outline, Then, When, etc.
7.What is meant by a feature file?
- Feature : It defines the implementation of the current test script.
- Scenario : It is the expected outcome and steps for a specific test case.
- Scenario outline : It can be executed for multiple sets of data.
- Given : It defines the context of the text to be implemented.
- When : It specifies the test action that has to perform.
- Then : The expected outcome of a test can be represented by “Then.”
A feature file offers a high-level description of an Application Under Test (AUT). It consists of the following components :
8. Why use Cucumber with Selenium?
Cucumber and Selenium are two well-known technologies. Many companies are using Selenium for functional testing. These organizations using Selenium want to integrate Selenium with Cucumber as it helps to read and understand the application flow.
9. What software do you need to run a Cucumber Web Test case?
- Ruby and its Development Kit
- IDE like ActiveState
- Watir (To simulate browser)
- RSpec and Ansicon (if needed)
The following are the software required to run a Cucumber Web Test case :
10. Name any two build management tools that can be integrated with Cucumber?
The two build management tools that can be integrated with cucumber are as follows :
11. Mention differences between BDD and TDD?
- BDD is a Behavior centered development process.
- TDD is a Test centered development process.
- These tests are represented in a readable format using BDD steps.
- These tests are represented using programming languages like JAVA, Ruby, etc.,
The following are the difference between BDD and TDD :
12. Explain Regular Expressions?
A regular expression is a pattern used to describe an amount of text. The standard Regular expression includes a single literal character.
13. Explain the test harness?
A test harness for Cucumber and RSpec enables a separate responsibility between the context setup and interacting with the browser cleaning up the step definition files.
14. What are the two files required to run a cucumber test?
Feature file and step definition file are used to run a cucumber test.
15. What is a Step Definition?
Step definition is used to map the Test Case Steps in the feature files to code. It runs the steps using Application Under Test (AUT) and verifies the outcomes against the required results. To execute step definition, it must be related to the given component in a feature.
16.What is the language used for expressing scenarios in the feature file?
Gherkin language is used for expressing scenario in feature files and ruby files, including hidden automation testing for the sequence in scenarios
17. What does a cucumber features/support file contain?
Features/support file includes ruby code. These files load before the step_definitions, which can be used for environment configuration.
18. What are the Advantages of Cucumber?
- Cucumber Testing enhances the end-user experience
- It helps to include business stakeholder who cannot read the code easily
- Allows quick and easy setup and execution
- Style of writing tests enables easy reuse of code in the tests
The advantages of using Cucumbers Are as follows :
19. Give an example of a behavior-driven test in plain text?
- Feature : Visit the ABC page on xyz.com
- Given : I am on xyz.com
- Scenario : Visit xyz.com
- When : I click on ABC page
- Then : I should see the ABC page
The example of a behavior-driven test in plain text is :
20. Explain Cucumber shortly.
Cucumber is a tool that is based on Behavior Driven Development (BDD. methodology.The main aim of the Behavior Driven Development framework is to make various project roles such as Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Developers, etc., understand the application without diving deep into the technical aspects.
21. What language is used by Cucumber?
Gherkin is the language that is used by the Cucumber tool. It is a simple English representation of the application behavior. Gherkin language uses several keywords to describe the behavior of applications such as Feature, Scenario, Scenario Outline, Given, When, Then, etc.
22. What is meant by a feature file?
A feature file must provide a high-level description of an Application Under Test (AUT. The first line of the feature file must start with the keyword ‘Feature’ followed by the description of the application under test.
A feature file may include multiple scenarios within the same file. A feature file has the extension .feature.
23. What are the various keywords that are used in Cucumber for writing a scenario?
Mentioned below are the keywords that are used for writing a scenario :
24. What is the purpose of a Scenario Outline in Cucumber?
Scenario outline is a way of parameterization of scenarios. This is ideally used when the same scenario needs to be executed for multiple sets of data, however, the test steps remain the same. Scenario Outline must be followed by the keyword ‘Examples’, which specify the set of values for each parameter.
25. What programming language is used by Cucumber?
Cucumber tool provides support for multiple programming languages such as Java, .Net, Ruby etc. It can also be integrated with multiple tools such as Selenium, Capybara, etc.
26. What is the purpose of the Step Definition file in Cucumber?
A step definition file in Cucumber is used to segregate the feature files from the underlying code. Each step of the feature file can be mapped to a corresponding method on the Step Definition file.
While feature files are written in an easily understandable language like, Gherkin, Step Definition files are written in programming languages such as Java, .Net, Ruby, etc.
27. What are the major advantages of the Cucumber framework?
- Cucumber is an open-source tool.
- Plain Text representation makes it easier for non-technical users to understand the scenarios.
- It bridges the communication gap between various project stakeholders such as Business Analysts, Developers, and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Automation test cases developed using the Cucumber tool are easier to maintain and understand as well.
- Easy to integrate with other tools such as Selenium and Capybara.
Given below are the advantages of the Cucumber Gherkin framework that make Cucumber an ideal choice for rapidly evolving Agile methodology in today’s corporate world.
28. Provide an example of a feature file using the Cucumber framework.
- Feature : Login to the application under test.
- Scenario : Login to the application.
- Open the Chrome browser and launch the application.
- When the user enters the username onto the UserName field.
- And User enters the password into the Password field.
- When the user clicks on the Login button.
- Then validate if the user login is successful.
Following is an example of a feature file for the scenario ‘Login into the application’:
29. Provide an example of a Scenario Outline using the Cucumber framework.
- Scenario Outline: Upload a file
- Given that the user is on upload file screen.
- When a user clicks on the Browse button.
- And user enters onto the upload textbox.
- And user clicks on the enter button.
- Then verify that the file upload is successful.
The following is an example of a Scenario Outline keyword for the scenario ‘Upload a file’. The number of parameter values to be included in the feature file is based on the tester’s choice.
30. What is the purpose of the Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) methodology in the real world?
BDD is a methodology to understand the functionality of an application in the simple plain text representation.The main aim of the Behavior Driven Development framework is to make various project roles such as Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Developers, Support Teams understand the application without diving deep into the technical aspects.
31. What is the limit for the maximum number of scenarios that can be included in the feature file?
A feature file can contain a maximum of 10 scenarios, but the number can vary from project to project and from one organization to another. But it is generally advisable to limit the number of scenarios included in the feature file.
32. What is the use of Background keywords in Cucumber?
Background keyword is used to group multiple given statements into a single group. This is generally used when the same set of given statements are repeated in each scenario of the feature file.
Learn Advanced Behavior Driven Development Certification Training Course to Build Your SkillsWeekday / Weekend BatchesSee Batch Details
33. What symbol is used for parameterization in Cucumber?
Pipe symbol (|) is used to specify one or more parameter values in a feature file.
34. What is the purpose of Examples keyword in Cucumber?
Examples keyword is used to specify values for each parameter used in the scenario. Scenario Outline keyword must always be followed by the keyword Examples.
35. What is the file extension for a feature file?
File Extension for a feature file is .feature. A feature file is ideally written in a notepad file and is saved with the extension feature.
36. Provide an example of a step definition file in Cucumber.
- @Given(“^Open Chrome browser and launch the application$”.
- public void openBrowser()
- driver = new ChromeDriver(.;
Step definition corresponding to the step “Open Chrome browser and launch the application” may look like the code mentioned below :
37. What is the purpose of the Cucumber Options tag?
Cucumber Options tag is used to provide a link between the feature files and step definition files. Each step of the feature file is mapped to a corresponding method on the step definition file.
Below is the syntax of Cucumber Options tag :
38. How can Cucumber be integrated with Selenium WebDriver?
Cucumber can be integrated with the Selenium Webdriver by downloading the necessary JAR files. Given below are the list of JAR files that are to be downloaded for using Cucumber with Selenium web driver :
39. When is Cucumber used in real-time?
Cucumber tool is generally used in real-time to write acceptance tests for an application. It is generally used by non-technical people such as Business Analysts, Functional Testers, etc.
40. Provide an example of Background keyword in Cucumber.
Background: Given the user is on the application login page.
41. What is the use of Behavior Driven Development in Agile methodology?
The advantages of Behavior Driven Development are best realized when non-technical users such as Business Analysts use BDD to draft requirements and provide the same to the developers for implementation.In Agile methodology, user stories can be written in the format of feature file and the same can be taken up for implementation by the developers.
42. Explain the purpose of keywords that are used for writing a scenario in Cucumber.
Given keyword is used to specify a precondition for the scenario.When keyword is used to specify an operation to be performed.Then keyword is used to specify the expected result of a performed action. And keyword is used to join one or more statements together into a single statement.
43. What is the name of the plugin that is used to integrate Eclipse with Cucumber?
Cucumber Natural Plugin is the plugin that is used to integrate Eclipse with Cucumber.
44. What is the meaning of the TestRunner class in Cucumber?
TestRunner class is used to provide the link between the feature file and the step definition file. The next question provides a sample representation of how the TestRunner class will look like. A TestRunner class is generally an empty class with no class definition.
45. Provide an example of the TestRunner class in Cucumber.
- Package com.sample.TestRunner
- public class Runner
46. What is the starting point of execution for feature files?
When integrated with Selenium, the starting point of execution must be from the TestRunner class.
47. Should any code be written within the TestRunner class?
No code should be written under the TestRunner class. It should include the tags @RunWith and @CucumberOptions.
48. What is the use of features property under the Cucumber Options tag?
Features property is used to let the Cucumber framework identify the location of the feature files.
49. What is the use of glue property under the Cucumber Options tag?
Glue property is used to let the Cucumber framework identify the location of step definition files.
50 . What do you understand by SOA and what are the benefits of using this architecture?
- Components stay loosely coupled and can be reconfigured.
- Business services can be reused.
- Data security & confidentiality.
- Well defined Interfaces.
- Better flexibility and maintenance.
SOA stands for Service Oriented Architecture, which can be used to develop Enterprise Applications. Using this architecture, application components will interact with each other using interoperable services by following the communication protocol over the network.
Benefits of using SOA are :
51. What is Oracle SOA Suite and what are its different components?
Oracle SOA Suite belongs to the Oracle Fusion Middleware group of software products.
This tool is based on SOA architecture and helps in creating, managing & integrating services with the application components so as to deliver SOA composite application as one unit. This suite consists of five components.
- BPEL Process
- Oracle Mediator
- Human Task Flow
- Decision Services
Service components further consist of :
Binding components include :
52. Can you explain the difference between architecture followed in 10g & 11g?
- SCA architecture is followed in 11g but not in 10g.
- In 11g, all of the SOA components (like BPEL, ESB, etc., related to project can be deployed at once as a single unit using a composite.xml file. In 10g, these components need to be deployed individually to the respective servers.
- App server container for 11g is Web Logic Server while for 10g is OC4J.
- In 11g, Enterprise Manager takes care of all SOA components while in 10g separate consoles are maintained for each component.
Given below are the differences between 10g and 11g :
53. What is the concept of SOA Governance?
- Create new services when required.
- Update existing services.
- Manage the lifecycle of services.
- Enforce the rules on policies to maintain consistency.
- Monitoring and tuning performance of services.
- Manages user permissions on services.
SOA governance is introduced to administrate services in a service-oriented architecture. This governance is required to :
54. How can a process be deployed in SOA?
- EMC(Enterprise Manager Console.
- WebLogic Scripting.
A process can be deployed using any of the below options :
55. What is SCA and how is it useful?
- Assembly Model Specification. .
- Binding Specification.
- Components Implementation Specification.
- Policy Framework Specification.
Service Component Architecture (SCA. is a model for building applications and systems using SOA concepts. The composite service has the assembly of different components of the application and these components can be deployed together at once using SCA.
The various specifications of SCA are :
56. How can you achieve loose coupling in the SOA framework?
Loose coupling can be achieved by abstracting and resolving the differences between different systems so as to provide seamless integration. OSB facilitates the same and resolves the issues between service clients and business systems. SOA uses web services as building blocks to accomplish enterprise integration and component re-usage through the loose coupling.
57. Can you differentiate between mediator and OSB?
- A mediator is part of a composite application and is used to mediate between the different components within and outside a composite application. While OSB i.e. Oracle Bus Service is a standalone ESB which mediates with heterogeneous clients and services without being a part of them.
- A mediator can be deployed as an SCA component while an OSB cannot.
- For a mediator, development can happen through JDeveloper IDE while for OSB, it can be done using Eclipse IDE or Web Console.
Mediator can be differentiated from OSB as :
58. Is SOA a part of Oracle Fusion Middleware?
Yes SOA is a part of Oracle Fusion Middleware behaving as a UI within the big Fusion platform.
59. How is choreography different from orchestration?
Choreography and orchestration, are critical parts of the collaboration layer within service orientation i.e. SOA & BPM.During Choreography, systems get integrated without following any business processes. There is no process defined to control the integration and it is done as per the defined sequence of levels.
In Orchestration, a central process which can be a Web Service itself controls the other web services involved in the integration of systems. This central coordinator will coordinate the execution of various operations of web services involved in the operation and completes the integration.
60. Can you define an ERP System?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. It is a business software system that allows an organization to automate and integrate with the various business processes sharing common data across enterprises.
ERP software typically integrates the different facets of an operation like product planning, development, and manufacturing, sales, marketing, etc. using a single database, application, and interface.
61. Explain Oracle Apps architecture.
- Application servers
- Database servers
Oracle Apps is a multi-tier architecture environment where the application server serves as an interface between clients and database servers. Hence, the components of this architecture are :
Clients will initiate the request for an operation to be executed by the database. The application server will act as an intermediate layer by sending the client request to the database and providing the requested data to the client.
62. Can we create tables in APPS schema?
No, we cannot create tables in APPS schema and this schema will only have synonyms.
Get JOB Oriented Behavior Driven Development Training for Beginners By MNC Experts
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- Key flexfields: They are used to record key data elements.
- Descriptive flexfields: They are user-defined flexfields and can be customized.
Flexfield is a database field possessing inbuilt flexibility of defining reporting structure, which is relevant to specific organizations. A flexfield is made up of segments or subfields.
There are two types of flex fields :
64. What are the different components you should consider while defining responsibility in Oracle Apps?
- Menu (mandatory) : It is an arrangement of forms in a hierarchical manner.
- Data Group (mandatory) : It defines the mapping between Oracle App products like forms, reports, concurrent programs, and Oracle database Ids.
- Responsibilities and Request Security Groups (mandatory) : A request security group is the request group assigned to a responsibility.
- Function and Menu Exclusions (optional) : Responsibility may or may not have an associated function and menu exclusion rules.
A responsibility is a group of components. These are :
65. What is a Value Set? List its various types.
- None (validated minimally.
- Special (advanced.
- Pair (advanced.
- Translated Independent
- Translatable Dependent
As the name itself suggests, the value set is a predefined list of values used by Oracle for validation. It restricts the end-user to enter junk data by providing an option to select a value from the predefined set of values.
Oracle supports eight types of value set validations. These are :
66. How can we import the data into a database using SQL * Loader?
- They can perform selective loading.
- They can perform multi-table loads.
- Supports various format files.
- This utility can be invoked using a set of commands.
SQL * Loader is a utility that is used to import the data in bulk from external files. Various features of this command-line utility are as shown below :
SQLLDR CONTROL=Test.ctl, LOG=Test.log, BAD=Test.bad, DATA=Test.dat USERID=superuser/XXX, ERRORS=999, LOAD=3000, DISCARD=toss.dsc, DISCARDMAX=6
67. What do you understand by Concurrent programs?
An executable file that can execute simultaneously with the other programs and utilize the hardware capacity to the fullest is called the concurrent program. Generally, these types of programs would be long-running and data-intensive. They can be grouped with reports to form a request group.
68. What does the APPL_TOP directory contain?
- Technology files
- Product files
- Oracle e-business suite environment files
APPL directory stores Oracle e-business suite files and hence it is commonly known as APPL_TOP directory.
This directory contains the files along with the relative directories :
69. What do you understand by a set of books?
- Primary: It consists of functional currency
- Secondary: It consists of reporting currency
The set of books is a financial reporting entity. It determines the functional currency, account structure, and calendar for a company or a group of companies.
There are two types of set of books.
70. What is SOA?
SOA is also known as the acronym for Service Oriented Architecture. It is also known as a framework for building applications that can be used for commercial purposes. It is important to note in this context that during the development process of these applications, SOA uses loosely coupled strategies. These can be combined to achieve a considerable amount of functionality.
71. Shed light on the various principles on which SOA is based?
- Loose Coupling
SOA is based on the following principles. They are as follows :
72. Do you think that Oracle Fusion is the same as that of Oracle SOA?
The answer is no due to the fact that SOA is one of the integral parts of Oracle Fusion. Moreover, SOA acts like the user interface in the Oracle Fusion platform.
73. What is SCA with respect to the Oracle SOA platform?
- SCA is also known as the Service Component Architecture. This type of architecture provides an underlying programming model in order to design an application in the Oracle environment.
- It is also regarded as a model whose primary purpose is to encompass a broad range of service strategies and technologies.
- In this context, it is also important to note that it facilitates the necessary technical know-how to connect the access methods.
74. What is the fundamental difference between components and services?
- You should be well aware of the fact that services are also known as a logical coupling of various parts so that the functionality of developing a business application can be achieved.
- On the other hand, the components are also referred to as implementation approaches in order to create a service. You should also be aware of the fact that these components can be in C++ and Java.
- On the contrary, the services would be exposed in a general format that resembles web services.
75. In SOA, is there a need to design systems from the beginning?
1. The answer is no. It is so because if you need to incorporate an existing system, you have to be on the lookout to facilitate loosely held wrappers.
2. These loosely-organized wrappers would always wrap your custom systems and would go a long way in exposing the functionality of the system in a significant manner.
76. Describe a few hurdles that come in the form of implementing SOA?
- Scarcity of skills
- Less return on investment on implementation of SOA projects.
Here is the list of obstacles that come in the way of achieving SOA. They are as follows :
77. Do you need the ability of SOA Governance while getting started?
- In order to be successful in your endeavors of implementing SOA, you need to consider the business values that are involved with it from the beginning.
- Quite interestingly, one of the primary benefits which you would get from the implementation of SOA is improved knowledge in the alignment of business with IT.
- It is crucial for you to have proper knowledge of SOA governance as it would make you aware of the procedures and decision rights for IT and businesses to work collaboratively.
- However, you do not need a lot of SOA governance to get started but a little bit of it.
78. Describe choreography in SOA?
In choreography, there is an utter lack of business processes to control. Each system in choreography would seamlessly mix into various components.
79. How does orchestration differ from choreography?
As opposed to choreography, in orchestration, there is a business process that usually controls a variety of services that are also a part of the integration process.
80. List the number of ways in which a process can be deployed?
There usually exists three ways with the help of which a process can be implemented. They are as follows :
1. Through the use of Enterprise Manager Console
2. Through the use of Weblogic Scripts
3. Through the use of JDeveloper
81. List the various types of design patterns that are used in the implementation of SOA?
- Delayed response or asynchronous
- Fire and forget or synchronous
Here is the list of multiple types of design patterns that are widely used in the process of implementing SOA.
82. How can you increase the timeout related to a transaction in SOA?
- Delivery Bean
- Engine Beam
In order to increase the transaction timeout, a lot of value needs to be changed to be on par with the value of the expected timeout. They are as follows :
83. Define DVM and its utility in the SOA implementation process?
DVM is also known as Domain Value Map. It is defined as a static mapping between the trigger system and the source. It can also be used in transformations. Moreover, this value can be changed with the help of the SOA Composer.
84. Shed light on the dehydration store in an SOA environment?
A dehydration store is also known as a database where the instances are stored. The database gets dehydrated or devoid of values when there is a constant occurrence of various futile activities.It also saves the information when the application runs for an extended period of time.
85. Shed light on the primary difference between DVM and XREF?
XREF is also known as a dynamic domain where the values of the XREF can be populated on a dynamic basis. Moreover, the data after the input process gets stored in the table named in the form of XREF_DATA. On the other hand, DVM is also known as a static mapping that lies between a source and target system. It can also be used in alterations.
86. What is a decision service with respect to the SOA environment?
It is essential for you to note that Oracle Suite would provide you support for the various types of decision components which would support the rules of the Oracle business. Quite interestingly, a decision component is also known as a mechanism that is widely used for publishing various types of regulations. Moreover, these rule sets are also known as being reusable.They can be triggered with the assistance of a plethora of business processes. Furthermore, these rules can be altered without rewriting the code.
87. What do you mean by the XA Data Source? Shed light on the primary differences between the XA and non-XA data source?
An XA data source refers to that type of transaction that comprises coordinating with the transaction manager. It has one or more databases, and all of these databases are involved in a single global operation.On the other side, the non-XA data sources are of those types which are entirely devoid of a transaction coordinator. In non-XA data sources, a majority of transaction work is carried out by a single resource.
88. Define MDS with respect to SOA practices?
MDS is also known by the name of Metadata store. MDS can be used in the code generation process. With the help of MDS, the size of the JAR file would be significantly reduced.Moreover, with the implementation of MDS, the duplication of the artifacts can be avoided amongst the various services.
89. Describe the process in which you can protect the web services with the use of Oracle Suite?
During the time of access, the services have to be restricted to the group. In this manner, the facility gets secured with the help of a Web Service Manager.
90. What do you mean by the singleton feature in Oracle SOA?
The singleton feature of SOIA comes to the fore when the message processing procedure should be managed with the help of only one OA Server. This is the reason where the singleton property needs to be executed in the levels of the adapter.
91. What are FTP and HA File adapters with respect to SOA?
1. During the execution of an application in a clustered environment, the FTP and File adapters should be used as per the high availability basis. However, you also have to know about the inbound and outbound features that play a crucial process in the working process of file adapters.
2. There are usually two types of file adapting procedures. They are also known as inbound and outbound. The incoming feature is controlled by various types of administrative records.
3. It is also quite adept at avoiding the managed servers while the reading process of a file is going on in the directory. However, you should also note that the reference to the data that are read by the servers would be maintained in such a manner that they can be kept in the directory for future use.
4. On the other hand, the outbound procedures lay emphasis on the fact that it is controlled by a table of DB Mutex which exists in the dehydration store.
5. The outbound procedure ensures that the duplicity can be avoided at all costs which are great for the notion of application development.
92. Define pick activity concerning SOA?
Pick activity is associated with the pickup of messages from the source. It also comprises a variety of multiple operations. It is also important to note that the BPEL process needs to transmit the signals from a plethora of numerous source systems.
In this context, it is interesting to mention that peak activity should comprise at least one message branch.
93. How to predefine errors in BPEL?
- Custom errors
- Timed-out errors
- BPM errors
- Validation Errors
94. Define a mediator with respect to the implementation process of SOA?
- Moreover, the mediator can also perform various kinds of duties which comprise filtering so that the routing decisions can be implemented.
- On the other hand, it is also important to note that the composite editor which is present in the JDeveloper would give you the usability to illustrate the interface.
- Moreover, with the help of the mediator, you can change data from one representation to the other. It is also one of the critical functionalities of the mediator.
The mediator is responsible for interconnecting a variety of composite applications. It is also quite adept at exposing different interfaces with a varied number of components.
95. Shed light on plumbing layers with respect to SOA?
The plumbing layer is also known as a special layer that usually sheds light on the management of various computer resources like web servers and databases. This type of architecture carries utmost importance in order to identify the service.
96. Shed light on the business layers?
In SOA, one can segregate the structure into two segments. The primary layer is the business layer. It has direct importance to the activities of a business.
97. Describe the appropriate time when you would opt for the Sync Process?
In order to answer this question, you need to take into account the right time of using the Sync Option. It is usually recommended that during the time when the services return the response in a matter of few seconds, one should opt for the BPEL process.
It is so because if you do not use the BPEL process, the application cannot progress which can be detrimental to its development
98. What are SOA Principles?
- Loose coupling
If you are on the lookout to send a request to a variety of services that have the same value as WSDL, then the application has to make in a dynamic manner.
You can make the request dynamically by making use of the addressing schema. In this manner, the desired objectives can be met in an efficient way.