Last updated on 26th Dec 2021, Blog, General
js is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. It is an up-and-coming framework that helps developers in integrating with other libraries and existing projects. It has an ecosystem of libraries that allow developers to create complex and solid single-page applications.
- Universal support
- Imperative and structured
- Object-oriented / prototype based
- It is currently the most popular programming language used by all web developers.
- It is the most basic language used by beginners in software development.
- The syntax uses control flow (if and else statements), which is why it is called structured.
- It uses objective prototypes instead of classes for inheritance.
- It lets programmers customise classes and implement functions in code.
- The built-in objects used are tasks and dates.
- Supports implicit and explicit delegation.
Imperative and structured
- As such, you can think of the term framework quite literally. Homes also rely on the framework as a framework for the overall support and shape of the exterior framing. Software frameworks do the same.
- The adoption of code from frameworks is more holistic than the use of libraries. A framework not only provides a one-stop solution but a complete template for development. The benefits are more organisation and more efficiency.
- It is also highly scalable and can be used for large projects. Apple Music, which has over 60 million subscribers worldwide, was built on Ember. If you want to see how you can – there is a tool called Ember Inspector that allows you to view Ember’s projects online.
- For example, Google Trends shows Node.js as more popular than many of the above frameworks. But it is possible because Node.js is a runtime environment and can be deployed with other frameworks.
- It lets you apply complex code to web pages.
- It adds behaviour to the web page and makes the design interactive.
The rules for syntactic writing are waived, for example, any semicolons missing are automatically inserted. It’s good to start building logic into code writing initially, before moving on to higher language syntax rules and so forth.
It’s as simple as writing code, run it on the web, and get the output as soon as it’s compiled.
Mobile application development
- HTML is for structuring websites, for example, video on web pages, data tables are all designed by it.
- It can create static web pages with all the required content for the web page.
- CSS also helps in creating static pages.
- The styling of the HTML structure, such as setting the background colour and font, is all CSS.
- It creates animated images or updates the content.
- One hybrid application for all software.
- But if any of this ever gets confused, don’t be afraid to reach out.